CSI: autographs advice and how to be successful

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Guest, Jul 30, 2004.

1. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

I did a book with photographies of all her career and some of her family :lol:

2. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

Thanks. You definately never know when a picture will come in. It was just over a month before i got my William Petersen back and it took over a year for Jorja Fox.

I got a few photos in today but none were csi related so i won't mention who they were here but i'm still hyped.

That is cool noealonso.

3. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

I got a picture of Emily Procter in the mail today. What's strange is it isn't the one i sent her this past February (2-9-08) nor was it my self-addressed envelope. So i must have written her, back before i started sending SASEs and occasionally sending photos.... If that's the case it woudl have had to be either nov or dec. 06. Because it was March of 07 when i started sending out sases with requests.... *shrugs* Not complaining. Maybe i'll get that picture back as well eventually...

Edit: While searching for something totally unrelated, i came across a list of people i had written before i started sending out the envelopes with requests... It turns out that i had written Ms. Emily procter on Feb. 1, 2007. *blinks* That took a while... Maybe it won't take as long on my other one as i did send a picture as well as an envelope...

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  4. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

*Grins* Today, I got one of the two pics that i sent Sofia Milos back. The other one of her and David Caruso is the one that i didn't get back, so i don't know if something happened to the picture or if she passed it along to him. *shrugs* She also included one of herself as well, so i can't complain.

5. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

Wow, haven't been here in so long... Ok, I've been thinking about sending a request, possible, to Mr Petersen. Anyone can help me with the theatre address?

Also, we don't have IRC's here so not sure how to go about this.

Thanks.

6. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

I don't know about the address to the theater, but if you do find an address that works, my suggestion would be send a self addressed envelope along with the request and explain the situation.

I encountered a similar problem when i wrote Jeremy Irons and Geoffrey Rush, but I ended up with successes from both of them by doing what i mentioned above. I provided the pictures and the envelope and they were kind enough to provide postage...

Don't know if it would work, but you never know unless you try. Sorry I wasn't of more help.

7. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

Thanks Wolfsong. I am going to try it your way.

8. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

Good luck.

9. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Ok Its Probably been asked several times, But i'm not going to go through every page to find it. Can someone please tell me how to find Rory Cochrane since he has left the show. I know he will be on 24 this season, but i'm thinking he has a fan mail address somewhere. I hate to send it to 24 because we don't know how long he will have a part on the show & I would hate to send a request and it get lost somewhere because he has left and they had no way of forwarding it.

Any help wood be appreciated!

10. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

I'm afraid that I can't be of much help on this one.

Rory Cochrane is one of the autographs that i really want but is proving very hard to get. I've tried his management agency, Public Enemies when it was filming, and even the 24 addy. So far i havent' heard back from any of them, though i count it hopeful that i havent' gotten a return to sender.

11. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Maybe we'll find it sooner or later. I have heard he is very private about his life and doesn't do very many interviews. I have only seen one artical about him staring on 24 this season. I'm surprised he hasn't done more interviews about that, but maybe after it gets started they will talk to him if hes not killed off right away.

If you do find out any thing please post it so I can send him a note. Thanks!

12. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

If I hear back, I will do my best.

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

At the moment, this is the best known address for Rory Cochrane:

Rory Cochrane
    Untitled Entertainment
    1801 Century Park E.
    Suite 700
    Los Angeles, CA 90067
    USA

With regards to Billy, I've seen at least one success from someone who sent to the Steppenwolf theatre.

14. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

Just to let everyonr know, I posted a letter to Melina Kanakadres at the weekend (cost £1.51). If I get ar eply I'll let you know.

15. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Thanks Drumchik I will try this address and see if he will respond. hopefully he will.