CSI: autographs advice and how to be successful

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Guest, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

Re: Fan-mail addresses

I don't know about email addresses, but here is the address for the show.

CSI: New York
    Jerry Bruckheimer Television/CBS Productions
    In assoc. w/ Alliance Atlantis
    4024 Radford Avenue
    Bldg. 2, Suite 200
    Studio City, CA 91604 USA

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Re: Fan-mail addresses

Email addresses are very rarely available for actors and actresses. Unless it's studio fanmail, and that isn't in contact with the actor/actress, but rather a company that will send you a preprinted autograph.

As for addresses to write to them - the address for the show is good, and I gave some other addresses for specific actors just above.

3. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

I did get a reply from Carmine at the csi:NY addy, it jsut took a while. i sent him two pics (one of which was a collage i made and the otehr a cast photo). ON the collage he had wrote (which the scanner cut part off oh well) Dear Amy, (on one side) and Sorry for the delay (on the other before signing it). He also included a signed photo of the band ceesau.

4. csi Tazz

csi Tazz Dead on Arrival

i live ireland do you think sending th letter and photograph to whatever actor i am sending it to will b possible fo me

5. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

You could try. In your case, I'd reccomend sending a self-addressed envelope (SAE) along with the pic and letter. Also, if you can get ahold of an IRC (international reply coupon) that would help if not, just try sending teh letter, photo, and SAE and explain the situation in the letter. Hope that helps.

6. csi Tazz

csi Tazz Dead on Arrival

thanks Wolfsong this really helped me alot:thumbsup:

7. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

A couple of weeks ago I received a nice autographed picture from Sofia Milos; I'll post the address I used as soon as I find it :D

8. Hannah06_95

Hannah06_95 Police Officer

Hi has anyone got an address were i can get an autograph from Melina Kanakaredes? also should i send her a picutre or does she have pictures (if she dosen't what size picture do u send and where do you get them from!). and im from england does it still work?!Sorry i just doen't want to get it wrong! thnks:)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  9. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

I'd send to her via the address for the show which is in this topic somewhere i think. Sorry it took me a while to reply haven't really checked this topic much lately since i haven't had many csi successes lately. ^^;;; I'd recommend sending a picture as that way all she will have to do is sign. I usually send 8 x 10s but that's me. I find the pics on the internet. Personally i prefer large pics that i can shrink down. Then I buy photo paper and print them out myself. Since you're not in the us I'd send and SAE (Self Addressed Envelope) and explain the situation in the letter. Lastly be patient becuase you never know. I've had some autographs come in as little as a month to some that have taken well over a year...

And on anohter note, *bounces up and down* I got one of my most wanted autographs today. After trying several times since December of 06, I finally got David Caruso's autograph. I know this was from my last attempt back on 7-16-08 because of the pics i sent. I finally got them back today both signed and a little Horatio Caine pin.

I have scans of them uploaded to my site if anyone wants to see but i'm in a very good mood today. ^^

10. Hannah06_95

Hannah06_95 Police Officer

Ok thnks for the help. I will try soon just need to get to my dads printer! :lol:

11. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

March has been a good month for autograph collecting. I got AJ Buckley's today. I sent him two pics and a SASE on 12-19-08 and today 3-18-09 i got both pics back personalized and signed. I'm working on resizing the scans and uploading them to my site as we speak.

12. CSi:Idette

CSi:Idette Hit and Run

Does anyone have an email or address for Gary Sinise?

13. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

14. Project DAY

Project DAY Hit and Run

I just stumbled across a few different addresses for Carmine on that same fanmail site. I'm not sure if any of them work or not, but they're worth a shot.
    http://www.fanmail.biz/9797.html

15. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

Whoo Hoo! I got another csi NY Autograph success! ^^ Melina Kanakaredes. I sent both photos to the ny addy and got them both back signed. I had written and mailed the letters on 10-30-08 and got them back today 3-23-09.

I guess, technically, John Schneider can be considered a csi autograph sicne he was not only on an episode of csi miami but an episode of CSI as well. i also got him today.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009