CSI: autographs advice and how to be successful

I wrote William Petersen and I got my picture back, autographed in less than a month! I sent it right when the strike ended.

Did you ever send a request to Robert David Hall? (Dr. Robbins)
I'd love to get his autograph

Yeah, he was one of the first that I wrote when i started back up collecting autographs. It was before I started sending SASEs with my requests and was lucky that i was successful.

I got my two pics i sent hill harper back *grins*

I'm still waiting and hoping for both David Caruso and David Lee Smith. *crosses fingers*

LLW1, welcome to the merchandise thread!

We ask that you please refrain from double posting, as this is viewed as spamming. If it's been less than 24 hours, you can click on the link on the bottom of your post to edit your post and add more to it. Thank you. ;)

Good luck on getting those autographs.

Hey i know this has probably been asked before lol but im wanting to send autograph requests to the USA from England and don't really know how to go about it.
I have the addresses and know what i'll send but its the whole different stamps, SASE and all that that confuses me lol so....HELP anybody...if i'm not too crazy

Thanks in advance :)

Ah sorry I was reading this a few pages back.

1. Go to the post office with said letter and another envelope for them to send back with your name and addresse
2. Ask at the counter for an INTERNATIOAL REPLY COUPON. This is like a stamp but you dont do anything to it just pop it into the envelope with your other envelope and letter in.
3. Pay for said goods.
4. Post it and wait.

All i can say is that I sent my request to Eric Szmanda during the strike. He replied 8th may, i recieved it a few weeks later.

Yes I live in England.

For all over sees viewers/fans/ etc/- follow that rule!!!!!

I want George Eads and Jorja Fox.. Does anyone know where i can write to Jorja at? I asked this a few months ago - has anyone ever got a reply from George Eads?

OBTW-Happilyhappy I love your supernatural pic. Dean is hot- but Sam is smoldering lol..

Last edited:
I got an autographed photo from Marg Helgenberger and this is how I got it. Here is an email where you can write to her publicist to get an autographed photo. It worked for me. marghelgenberger@studiofanmail.com

Just ask for a photo and include your name and address.

I have written everyone from CSI and so far I have gotten:

2 autographed photos and letters from Eric Szmanda

1 autograph photo from Jorja Fox

1 autograph photo from Marg Helgenberger

I was thinking to get an autograph from Anna Belknap . Do you guys have her address that i can send my request to her?:)

Hello everyone, I'm new here but got a quick question. I have a nice 8x10 of Billy Petersen that's itchin' for his autograph!:drool: With him leaving the show, do you think it's too late to send out for an autograph, or do you think I still have a shot at getting one?

I have a question, I thinking about sending out an auto request to Eddie Cahill and Emmanuelle Vaugier. My question is this, if you include a picture with you letter should you still mention in the letter that you would like them to sign it or is just a given and you don't mention it. I know this is kind of a dumb question, but its bugging me.

In my opinion you should ask them to sign it but also include and addressed envelop to your home which is usually a good idea :)

wolfsong - I love your autograph collection - I laughed when I saw Ganzalo Menendez! He's my favorite bad guy.

He was mine as well.

It's been a while since I last posted here, but i got a new pic today. *grins* I wrote to David Berman back in March and i got a picture back today.

I've also got several requests still out. *keeps fingers crossed* I've got a couple out of those that i really want to hear back on (David Caruso and David Lee Smith).

Last edited:
You do have an impressive autograph collection, Wolfsong. :) And it shows that patience is really important too, as you've received lots of autographs but sometimes it takes a while to get a response. So, anyone waiting for autographs, don't give up hope just yet! :lol:

Back