Crossing Jordan

oooh thanks for the info Dynamo1! i'll definately have to keep an eye out for that. yay! i loves me some steve valentine. :D

Fans of Miguel Ferrer (Dr. Macy) might like to know that he will be regular on NBC's new show "Bionic Woman." What is strange is that it is currently scheduled in Jordan's recent timeslot on Wednesdays.

My favorite character on Crossing Jordan was Jordan and Jerry O'Connell. I don't watch it that often is it really canceled. I hope not because I watch it occasionally.

My fave of course is Jordan but I also loved Lu for the short time she was alive ;)

I hate for the show to be cancelled but I'd rather they end it while it's still great than have it stretch out for another couple seasons just to some day end like The X-files did.

I do hope they will eventually release the show on DVD even though I believe I already know most episodes by heart ;)

^^ Yeah they do. One time while Jordan is in a hotel watching a serial killer, they have sex and than Woodie starts dating Lu.

But I believe in the last episode she confesses her feelings for him... but I'm not sure.?

I want the DVDs SO BAD!

I'm so mad that the show wasn't picked up for Season 7 :(, but I'll continue to watch A&E, they just started back from first season. :D

I'm so happy, Woody and Jordan :)

Back