Crossing Jordan

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Agertays, Dec 24, 2004.

1. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

*jumps around and screams*

Okay, so if CSI and House don't go the way I want them to, I still have Crossing Jordan. :] I'm really glad they renewed it, the ending wasn't much of an ending. It seemed like just another episode, and if it's the end of a season, it should be good. If it's the end of the series, dude they better be blowing stuff up.

I have no clue where that came from.

So basically, the ending wasn't an ending. :]

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I don't know where you got that info but last I heard it was canceled.

3. saraXsullivan

I got it from there. :]

4. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Ahhh, I love Woody/Jordan together. You guys are crazy!!!

I don't think it's coming back, I believe that website is run by the fans. I'm not sure. Anyone want to clarify?

5. Dynamo1

They are calling it virtual episodes. I am guessing either fan fic stories or comics. Maybe using stills from previous episodes with new captions.

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

CJ has been canceled but fans have created a Virtual season 7.

7. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Sorry saraXsullivan for confusing you. They aren't renewing the series (dangit dangit DANGIT!!!); and that website is doing "virtual" episodes like Dynamo1 said.

I want to find out what happened to Dr. Macy.

8. saraXsullivan

I suppose virtual episodes are better than nothing, right?

What I wonder is what exactly virtual episodes are. Probably a step up from fan fiction, right? Slightly more creative. Could be a cartoon. haha that would be interesting. I feel like making a cartoon of all my favourite shows now.

:)

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

It's definitely a step up from fan fiction. I think they are going to add some original art work or pictures from previous seasons...Although I may be wrong. :)

10. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

it sounds really interesting. some people did something similar when Newsradio got cancelled and it was cool. i hate it when shows just end and leave you hanging for eternity. don't they realize that fans need closure!?!?

11. AshleyFirst223

Oh my gosh, ilh214 I can't agree more! It happens too often :( I'm always going to wonder what happened. I'll never have peace!

12. SpeedsDaughter

In the episode where Devon dies in the plane crash, what is the name of the poem Garrett says at the end of the eppy? Something about a great and beautiful bird... ???

13. Dynamo1

I haven't found the title to it yet, but one website says it is from Henry van Dyke (1852 – 1933), an American poet, author, educator, and clergyman.

From "Fire In The Sky" (s4, ep8)
    As I stand on a mountaintop as the great bird approaches, she is small in my sight but grows larger on approach, until I am blessed with a full sight of her graceful wings, proud countenance and good company. All too quickly, she grows small again on the horizon and disappears from view. And I call out: There, she's gone! But there are other mountaintops beyond me. And at the precise moment when I note the great bird's departure from my view, I know there are new eyes taking up the sight of her and fresh voices calling out: Here, she comes!

14. AshleyFirst223

In that ep. I felt so bad for Jordan (and everyone else) but because that was the last time she talked to her and than when she spoke to Devan's mother. Sad, Sad, Sad :(

I missed why she was on the plane?

15. SpeedsDaughter

I don't think we ever really found out why Devon was on the plane. I know in the beginning she was telling someone to leave her alone and to stop calling her (I speak French), but other than that... not sure. Thank you Dynamo1; I love that eulogy.