Crossing Jordan

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Agertays, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

does any one here watch ''Crossing Jordan''?.....it has a little bit of forensics in it, but its mostly about the ME (Medical Examiner)... :)

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I try to watch it each week. Coming up Monday is the two part crossover with Vegas back-to-back.

3. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

is anyone here from australia?........if so, idd any of you watch crossing jordan last monday?.........if u did tell me wat u think about it :p

4. drkate

drkate Corpse

i live in australia and i watched both eps last monday! i loved the miracle episode... it was sooo funny! and the one with the evaluation guy in it was funny too caus they were all trying to impress the boss so he wouldnt fire them...

5. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

OMG yeh i know that was the funniest, Nigel trying to get the indian fired, and then indian trying to get nigel fired, i think that was one of the best episodes ive ever watched

ehehehh love it........so drkate, whre abouts in australia r u from? :confused:

6. drkate

drkate Corpse

i'm from woop woop... lol, just kiddin... i'm from brisbane, where abouts are you from?

7. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

kool im from the Cold Coast :D :lol: :) :cool: ;) :p

8. drkate

drkate Corpse

eeeee! i live near you! like an hour away from you!!!!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Yep, I'm from Australia.

And I love Crossing Jordan. I was REALLY upset when Ivan Sergie left :(. But that aside I've always loved C.J. I'm also watching the repeats and couldn't believed it when they showed Woody's first ep! :lol: love it!

10. drkate

drkate Corpse

whose Ivan Sergie? sorry, i only just started watching it and i'm still dont know the names and such...

11. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

lol same as me, i only know the character names, not their real names, only Jill Hensley :D

12. Guest

Guest Guest

He played Dr. Peter Winslow. Man, he was FUNNY! :lol:
    I was a fan of Ivan beforehand [Jack & Jill].

*Still hoping they'll bring Peter back, cause Ivan's show, Hawaii was cancelled ...

13. drkate

drkate Corpse

omg! in australia, last nights episode where bug and lilly go out for drinks... I WANT BUG AND LILLY TO GET TOGETHER!

14. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

AWWWWW! NOO! I want Garret and Lily to get together! even though they were together... :rolleyes:
    It was so funny when Lily was gonna marry the english dude... (don't remember his name) :lol:

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Nigel! Yeah, that was funny Nigel + Bug are hilarous! I can't imagine the show without them! It's so obvious that Bug likes Lily! I missed last nites ep cause I was watching the tennis :(