Crossing Jordan

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Agertays, Dec 24, 2004.

1. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

I love Crossing Jordan! Its definately my second favorite show...right below CSI:M :) I freakin adore Nigel. He's just awesome.

2. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

okay now... i haven't seen this show in awhile... since Jordan went on the run from the law or whatever.
    how did that turn out?
    :lol: oh man i'm so behind.

i only want like a vague idea... i don't need massive details about every episode.

3. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

That turned out okay, they found the real shooter. But the lab got the screws put to them along with budget cuts.

Now for the real blow:

The show has moved to Wednesday right after Medium. It is still unsure if NBC will re-new the show after this season.

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Before Medium, not after.

5. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

I hate that they moved it to Wednesdays. Now I have a conflict. Crossing Jordan or Criminal Minds. :confused:

6. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Thanks. :eek: :eek:

Now I don't have anything to watch on Sundays! *pouts*

7. Dynamo1

On Sundays, you might like Cold Case and Without A Trace, both from Jerry Bruckheimer who gives us the CSI series.

I will have to take either Criminal Minds or Crossing Jordan and watch the other as it airs.

8. Sab

Sab Witness

Bumping this because I need to talk about CJ with someone! lol I'm new to the show thanks to A&E reruns. I'm watching it from the beginning on A&E and then the newest eps on Wed. nights. I've been to the Crossing Jordan Encyclopedia which has really been helpful in catching me up. I just LOVE this show and I'm so glad I've discovered it. I hope it gets renewed. :) Anyway, anyone want to talk about the latest episodes? Jordan being sick, Lily having her baby? When will Jordan and Woody wake up and get together all ready! lol

9. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

I LOVE CJ too!! but I'm usually in class or at work when its on so I haven't been able to watch it lately. What happened to Jordan? Did Lily finally have her baby?? and did anything ever happen with her and Bug? sorry, lots of questions lol. I'll be so glad when summer break gets here b/c I'll totally be catching up on CJ! besides, I really miss Nigel! I love him. :D

10. Sab

Sab Witness

well, I don't want to give it away for you because it was really good, but if you don't mind spoilers then

She had her baby at the morgue! And Bug was there and he held her the whole time while Kate delivered and Macy and Nigel stood by to help! It was really good. And Jeffrey wasn't there til too late and he kinda just stood outside and watched.

Jordan got really sick and had to have brain surgery. She survived of course. :)
    and I don't mind the questions, I'll answer any I can. I really love this show!

11. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

OMG! I can't believe I missed all of that!!! I didn't like Jeffrey at all. Her and Bug totally belong together, IMO. and poor Jordan...I'm so going to have to find these episodes somewhere. Thanks so much!

ETA: I just watched some of the clips on NBC.com so the Jordan storyline came together. I can't believe that happened to her...so sad. I definately have a date with A&E this summer. lol.

12. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

Crossing Jordan is one of the few good shows left on network television. I hope NBC uses their heads and keeps it around a bit longer.

13. Sab

Sab Witness

I have been burned by really great tv shows not getting renewed so much that I'm almost expecting this show not to get renewed. I really really want it to continue though, but I don't want to be disapointed. The Pretender is just one example of a wonderful smart show that was cancelled before it's time.

14. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

unfortunately Crossing Jordan will not be returning for a 7th season. *sniffle* i don't understand why they ended this show. its so great, and even though there is no short supply of forensics shows this one had something different, their storylines were original and always interesting and the cast is amazing and diverse. grrr i'm so mad at nbc. i guess i'll make it and get my steve valentine fix as long as A&E keeps airing reruns.

15. Dynamo1

Steve Valentine (Nigel) has just completed filming a movie called "Remembering Phil," but no release date has been scheduled yet.