Crossing Jordan

Ahhh I was wondering what she said. Thanks for that. But I wish I knew. I liked her. But I like Jordan and Woody much more.

Calvin (Charlie O'Connell?) is so cute. I love him.

Hi All
I am a CJ fan also. On the coffeeroom boards I am DrJordanC

I have a friend that is one of the writers for VS7 and it sounds like it is going to be awesome. Especially if you are a Jordan and Woody shipper.

I was one of the lucky ones that went to the set back in Feb this past year:) The cast and crew were fabulous (we met only Steve and Brooke from the main cast) We met several of the producers and assistant producers and writers. Yes we told them we want Jordan and Woody together along with Kate and Nigel.

I would love to do a set tour of CSI as we did CJ however I do not see that happening anytime soon:)

TTYL

Today I just read that Jill Hennesy (terrible speller) is 6 monthes pregnant with a boy! Congrats to her!

My mom was like "It's Woody's I bet." I was like "Mom the show is over and I don't want to talk about it!"

Oh boy! I can't wait. My AE reruns are about to get good! Jordan just met J.D.! I can't wait!

It bothers me how much Lily changed when she became the grief conselour [sp?]. I was watching today and I got so frustrated!

You mean Pollock??? I saw the episode where he starts following her around and Woody meets Lu... ooooh boy this WILL be fun.

Yeah! I noticed Lily changed a little... she's not the flirty/tarty girl anymore. In some ways that's good, in others... not so much.

Sara4Nick said:

I have a friend that is one of the writers for VS7 and it sounds like it is going to be awesome. Especially if you are a Jordan and Woody shipper.

Ooohhh! I can't wait for the virtual season to start! Those at the helm are really, really great writers! I'm so excited! Heehee! I'm Woody/Jordan fan too! :lol:

I was one of the lucky ones that went to the set back in Feb this past year:) The cast and crew were fabulous (we met only Steve and Brooke from the main cast) We met several of the producers and assistant producers and writers. Yes we told them we want Jordan and Woody together along with Kate and Nigel.

I would love to do a set tour of CSI as we did CJ however I do not see that happening anytime soon:)

TTYL

Wow!! You're such a lucky duck! :lol:

It's just sad that NBC didn't renew CJ. I'm sure Tim Kring wasn't too heartbroken about it. What with the success of his new baby, Heroes, and all. Don't get me wrong, I love Heroes but it's a pity that CJ got the axe.

AshleyWillows said:
I agree.

Wait, I thought Woody and Jordan slept together in "Road Kill"...? Which episode would that be that I'm thinking of?

"Loves Me Not" is the eppy where you kinda guess they're sleeping together, and in the episode after that (The Elephant in the Room) shows Woody & Jordan in bed :p

Hey y'all!!! Crossing Jordan seems to be doing a runthrough on A&E RIGHT NOW. Here's a list of eppies (right now it's "Dead Again")

- DOA
- Crash

After that it's all The Sopranos. Argh. So grab some popcorn and plant yourselves in front of the TV. Yeehaw!!!

I watched :D

Crash is my favorite and least favorite all at the same time. Merely because it was the end, but Jordan and Woody :devil: :D

I know!!! It's so great because you get to see some interaction between Kate & Nigel and Woody & Jordan. Then, you realize it's the end and you never get the idea of what happens next... I mean, does Garrett survive? What happens when Bug comes home to Lily & Madeleine? Gaahh!!!

Back