Crossing Jordan

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Agertays, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

Where country you from? Coz i thoguht we we're talking about it here in Aus, but doesn'tsound liek it anymore!` :lol:

2. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

America, the mom storyline has kind of fizzled out and been kind of dropped here, i missed a couple of those so i'm not positive what happened with that. i thought, from what you said, they were saying that they were bringing it back. LOL.

3. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

I, personally, really dislike the mom's death storyline. In every episode that i've seen with something about her mom, she goes of on some sort of escapade to find out who murdered her mother, she finds someone to blame for it and she then finds out that they didn't do it... Then bam! Next episode it has nothing even about what happened in the previous one. She is nowhere nearer to finding her mother than to when i first started watching the show. I wish she'd just find out who killed her mother and get over it.

It's this kinda thing that destroys most good shows: the personel stuff. It totally destroyed the bill and now i feel it's destroying all three CSIs.

4. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

Yeh, I sort of agree. But i think they should just get it ove with already!

5. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

The mom's death story line comes back every once in a while here in the states, but they've made it less of a main focus. Agertays, you had me completely confused a while ago when you mentioned an upcoming episode on a weekday...i surmised the different locals at that point as Crossing Jordan is on Sunday here. :) On a positive note, I think we're a couple of seasons ahead, so when those of us in the states discuss what we're seeing here, it shouldn't be rememberable...lol.
    LOL!!! True, true...we've been taking the Woody/Jordan thing slow since what, season 2? The California trip gave a bit of hope, but then the admitted avoidance on the part of Jordan after didn't help (although was a rather expected reaction).

6. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

lol, Sorry for confusing you! HEHEHEH :D

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ahhh...yes, Crossing Jordan. It's on my top 5 list of Theme Song Sequences... :)I love her pink camera!!! (even though I don't really like pink...but it's still cute!)

8. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

Pink Camer?, I don't rememebr any pink camera! :lol:

9. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

ANYBODY REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO HER BROTHER? HE SHOWED UP IN A FEW EPS AND THEN I NEVER SAW HIM AGAIN.

10. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

last we heard, her brother jumped from a construction/condemned (or something like that) building into the river (or a body of water...assuming I remember correctly) after 'luring' Jordan there....i believe something to do with Max or something. Anyway...
    brother is presummed dead but never found the body.
    I remember Woody being like "brother, she has a brother?" in that episode.

11. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

arghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay, so a new episode is supposed to be on right now, and while I do enjoy this episode, IT'S NOT THE ONE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    "Embraceable You", a new episode, should be on, but "You Really Got Me", the episode where Woddy and Jordan go to LA is currently on.
    Anybody know what happened to "Embraceable You"? or when it will be shown?

12. Kira\'s Mom

Kira\'s Mom Victim

No idea what happened, but I'm mad! I was really looking forward to a new episode. :mad: :(

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

If a car dealer or some other business had false advertising on a commercial, NBC would probably be upset. But they can get away with listing false info in TV Guide. Yeah, I know that the magazine says that stations have the right to make last minute changes. But it is still false info to get you hooked. By the time you realize you have seen it, it is too late to switch to another program. NBC = the National B*lls&#t Company.

14. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

lol...my info is actually coming from my digital cable guide...but, yeah, same difference...still bummed. I suppose if they have to replace it, I do quite like this episode. :p hehe...love the karaoke (sp?) stuff! ooh, oooh, and the "LA brings out your softer side" quip... :lol:

15. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

THANKS, i MISSED THAT ONE.