Crossing Jordan

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Agertays, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

I love the show. I originally only started watching it because there was going to be Las Vegas crossover. But then i got hooked. :rolleyes: Typical, typical, typical. :p

2. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

LOL. Isn't Las Vegas on at 10:30 on Mondays. That's way too late for me lol. Anways, back on topic. Did you watch last weeks Jordan. It was SOOO good.

3. Cat

Yes, i tape it. I got my own TV and VCR for my Birthday lat year and a DVD player for Christmas. :lol:
    You mean the one how it starts of with Woody walking into the elevater and then Jordan yells out for him to hold it? Then Woody complains about Jordan not doing something and Jrodan says that she might be swayed if she can have his coffee. ;) then someone walks into the elevator and Jordan starts telling this wacky story about a DB she had where blood was coming out of him and how blood was everywhere. it was hilarious! :lol:

4. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

Yeh, that's the on. it was soo kool!~!

5. Cat

I think it was a really sad episode. the poor girls. :(

6. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

Yeh, i know. If i was on a case like that, i would really wanna get the guys. Put them away for life. That's why i belivve the death sentece should be re-introduced in Australia. Anyways, are you going to watch Monday's episode?

7. Cat

Yes, in my opinion they deserve it.
    Yups, i'll watch it! :lol: I missed the preveiw so i have no idea what it's gonna be about, though. :rolleyes:

8. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

Yipee!! So excited there will finally be a new episode on tomorrow night! Here's hoping the past month has been worth the wait! Oddly, though, I got a sense of 'haven't we seen this before' when I checked out the NBC site for "Gray Murders".

9. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

Yeh kool, I haven't seen the preview either, but it;s bound to be good anyways. Hey check out this site, it's pretty kool. Something about Nigel. Nigel

10. Cat

ooh! I love it! :lol: Thankyou for the link. :lol:

11. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

No Problems! :cool: ;) :p :lol: :D :)

12. Kira\'s Mom

Kira\'s Mom Victim

A Crossing Jordan thread! No one at TrekBBS EVER want to talk about CJ. :( Sunday's episode was verrrrry interesting. Bug really f***** up for a second there, didn't he?

13. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

Yeah, I thought it was a good episode. Not much Jordan, but we got to learn a little more about Woody. I <3 Woody!

14. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

Loved Sunday's episode!!! Okay, granted, it could be the fact that I was so excited that we finally had a new episode...but it so didn't dissapoint. I really enjoyed the Woody plot! And how Nigel figured out how to extract the drugs from the sweater!!! very good, very good! OH! and I totally LOVED the Lily and the Detective (what is his name?!? such a cutie!!) pretending to be married!! and Bug's "I don't like him".
    Anyone else totally excited about Max for next week? Yeah, another new episode (and it looks to be a mighty good one!)!!! :)

15. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

Okay, so I freaked out multiple times during the course of this episode!!! Darn my active imagination! I really liked the episode, but it left me with unanswered questions. So i'm used to being strung along with the jordan/woody plot line, but I really wanted more of the Nigel/Bug/Lily story line. And three new episodes in a row?!? Yipee! Unfortunately, I missed the episode preview at the end - bummer. i suppose i'll just have to check the website.