Crossing Jordan

Another few things about Jordan's mother... I wish they would just hurry up and say who murdered her father! It's getting annoying!

What happened to her father, though? One episode she was telling him that she thought he murdered her mother and the next episode, she was calling up a private investigator about him...

Before you read this, i want you to know there may be some *****SPOILERS*****.

WOW, last night's episode was SOO good. If any Australian's here watched it, let me know what you thought of it. I absolutley loved it. Did anyone see the bit where "Bug" put that chicked bone in a bucket full of Mill Worms and they ate the meat off the bone in like 20 seconds? ehehehe it was such a kool episode.

Yeah, that does sound familiar, like something from the first season. He just loves to pull out his bugs for show and tell... :lol:

Bug is my favorite on the whole show, I think. :)

Posted by Agertays:
I don't know, but it's the newest seaons here. And no, it's not seaons 1. :)
Hmmm...do you know the names of any of the episodes you've recently seen? we're currently on season 4. season 3 was a short season....Ivan Sergei, who plays Peter,one of the doctors, is in season 3 and part of season 2.

Posted by jeniks:
seaons here. And no,
Hmmm...do you know the names of any of the episodes you've recently seen?

Nah sorry, but i know that the next ep we get is when Jordan finds out who killed her mum. that migt help you! :)

Posted by chrissy0:
Nah sorry, but i know that the next ep we get is when Jordan finds out who killed her mum.

we do? thank goodness! I'm getting so sick of that whole storyline!

Actually, i just found out that it is going to be a repeat :mad: And Jordan only goes out to try and catch her mother's killer, but i don't think shee succeeds!!! :mad:

AHHHH! okay, so tonight with Bug! and then the deal with Cal! and the jumping guy/brother! and then the "I didn't come to save you"...or something along those lines. and THEN the end with the song and the cuddle and the "you have someone else in the world"....so good! so very very very good! and Nigel in the hospital! the family comment! the girl who came for her father and the memories she had and Sydney comforting Lily.
and yipee, the preview for another new episode next week!!! (yup, I'm excited, can ya tell?!?) :)

What a great episode! The end was so great...I actually found myself wanting to "awww". Yes, it was that good. Some great Woody-Jordan shippy moments. But the song..."Let's take it slow..."? I was like, you've been taking it slow for what, two or three years now? LOL. I loved the Woody back story, made for some great character development for our favorite Boston cop. Anyway, great eppy, I'm excited we get a new one next week.

Back