Crossing Jordan

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Agertays, Dec 24, 2004.

1. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

your welcome! no prob.

ooh...and "Embraceable You," the episode that wasn't played last week despite the promo two weeks ago, was promoed again on Sunday for next week....i'm not holding my breath. lol :)

2. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

It seems like that channel can't make up there mind what they want on. They do the same thing with L&O SVU. Ticks me off ROYALLY!!!

3. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

LOL, Oky Doky! :lol: :D

4. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

arghhhh!!!!!!
    okay, so i'm not upset that there is a new episode, but come on! Twoweeks in a row they tease me with "Embraceable You" promos and is that what's showing right now?!? nope, not at all...if I get another promo for it tonight at the end of this episode i don't know what i'll do - except not believe that it will actually air.

5. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

lol i would be really P.I.S.S.E.D OFF if that happened to me. :mad: :lol:

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I think I figured out why Crossing Jordan switched episodes. Earlier tonight, Lesley Ann Warren guest starred on ABC's Desperate Housewives as Susan' mother. So NBC might have decided to move up a Crossing Jordan episode with Warren as Lily's mother.

7. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

Did anyone in Australia watch tonite's ep? It was actually very good, well atleast i thought so.! :D

8. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

No, my tape stopped in the middle, so i couldn't watch it. I don't think i want to watch it anymore, though. I just don't like how they constantly go on and on and on about her mother and never find who did it. So i'm just gonna stop until the LV crossover is on.

9. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

i noticed that as well...looks like she's guesting as mothers all over the place. :)
    after I got over the lack of "Embraceable You" (which didn't promo at the end) I did quite enjoy this episode.
    i loved the Woody quips about Jordan and Rachel. :) Garret was in a mood, though! sheesh! between Rachel (the DA - she has a name...loved that!) and poor Matt...okay, so i agree he occasionally has his moments and when he first came on, he really was annoying, but give the guy a break....granted he doesn't have the greatest way of interacting with others, but recently, it's been more the way everyone else has been treating him, overreacting and going on preconceptions. and he's cute. :) I know the Garret thing is residual Lilly stuff...
    i'm not sure i liked the way the case with the serial killer (or presumed) ended. and with the "evil in her eyes" comment (and the slow motion look as she was passing) to Jordan I figured her for peril.
    I was feeling a bit better about Garret at the end but totally don't blame Rachel for her reaction.

10. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Are you Seruis? :lol: Arghh well. I'm stil gonna watch it lol.
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

11. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

I like watching for the whole WJR. As for the mother thing, it's time to move on. I do like her father being back, I missed him.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

i LOVE crossing jordan! im very close to obsessed with it. its my favorite show. =D. i'm actually watching it right now on my very own tivo! i loooove Woody, Jordan, and Lily. that was so great in the last new episode where Lily's like "So i should be like you? jump anything with a pulse and a penis?" lmaO! yea.. i live in the US and our next new episode is supposed to be "Sanctuary".. this is the description.. **CONTAINS SPOILERS!** (just to be safe)

"Jordan and the staff of the Dominican Consulate are held hostage when the distraught wife of a dead man demands a thorough forensic investigation."

yea.. i don't know if you cared! but yea.. just sharing my love for the show! :D

13. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

I LOVE Jordan, she's so cool. I loved when her and Woody went to the kareoke bar in L.A. and they went up and sang. It was great. I'm so glad they repeat on A&E, I've missed quite a few in the past.

14. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

So did anyone watch last night's in aus? it was actually pretty good! :D

15. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

I don't live in Aus. but which ep was it?