Crossing Jordan

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Agertays, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

LOL, please don't talk to me about the O.C, lol i absoutley HATE that show, i dispise it with all my heart!!

2. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

OMG! I do too! :eek:
    I not only hate it coz it's opposite CSI, but it's a little over the top... drugs, alcohol, teens, relationship problems... Seriously! Recognize it anywhere? :rolleyes:

3. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

LOL, its just CRAP, there's like NO storyline, or a plot or anything lol, its like they dont even have a script!

4. Cat

Exactly! One episode they're on about some form of anziety issues and then the next they have a totally different plot line, they've fixed the problem and then the character gets some other form of problem... :rolleyes:
    It gets a little repetitive... :rolleyes:

5. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

LOL, and they don't rea;;y ave the best character either. They're like, sort of really dumb. They dont know how to act. Anyways, that's just my opinion.

6. Cat

Yes, i totally hate that seth dude! :rolleyes: They made him look like a total (what they consider) hottie, But he's not, he's really ugly. And then they got two gals after him... :rolleyes:

7. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

LOL< Finally, someone agrees with me lol, everyone else i tell that i hate the O.C, they full have a hissy fit coz its their fav show lol, they can't get it through their think heads that it's CRAPPP!!!! :lol:

8. Cat

I know! ALL of my friends in real life ask me constantly whether i watched "last night's Oc." and i'm like: "NO!" They constantly ask me though, even though they know i hate it! and then when me and a friend visit the social worker now and then, my friend just says- in the middle of the conversation- "Oh did you watch the OC last night?" :rolleyes:
    And the same friend, constantly tells me off when i say to another- guy- friend about CSI... she has a hissy fit and then goes: "CSI's just crap!" :mad: And then she goes into some stupid deep conversation about the OC, when Tim- the guy- doesn't even like it either... :rolleyes:

9. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

LOL, it's a;; true. My frends always ask if i watched the O.C last night, and im like NO!!, Thats a crap show. LOL, but then they go and have a hissy fit and go to ask someone else if they watched it LOL!!! :lol:

10. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

AHH! The OC is so good! It has wit and makes ugly people hot! :D

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Tvguide online had a question similar to the cross over you all were talking about. except it was CSI cross overs with other shows *looking for it in another window..Found it*

Its under Ask Matt Roush

"Question:
    Do you think the writers for CSI, Cold Case and Without a Trace will trade off character plots, as Crossing Jordan and Las Vegas have?

Matt:
    I certainly hope not. These shows and their network are not nearly as desperate as poor old NBC, which had to contrive a crossover of two of its higher-end (but still hardly essential) shows to create some sweeps mojo. Besides, while all of CBS's procedural crime franchises are roughly of the same genre, the nature of their cases and the way they're approached couldn't be more different (dead bodies on CSI, missing bodies on Without a Trace, exhumed skeletons on Cold Case). It's more likely you'll see future crossovers between the various CSI series, though I suppose it's possible a Without a Trace mystery could turn out badly and end up in the lap of CSI: NY. (I still have fond memories of when Law & Order and Homicide: Life on the Street crossed over.)"

Okay going back on topic :D

12. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

LOL, But it;s not good if your in Australia. It competes with CSI, and any show that competes with my CSI, is not a good show in my books! :D

13. Cat

It gets so annoying, doesn't it? I swear! That if ,y friends do it when school starts again, that i will totally go off at them!
    So true! :D

14. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

Yeh, Go Cat, i can see that me and you are gonna get along just fine.....mauahahahahahah lol :lol:

15. Cat

:lol: :lol:
    Oh! We do!
    Been meaning to go off at them anyways... :rolleyes: lol!