Criminal Minds

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Guest, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

lol, thanks. My dad taped it for me so I might watch it tomorrow. Well, on livejournal the JJ/Reid community has a lot of members. I'd say the most popular ships would be JJ/Reid, Morgan/Garcia and I've seen a few Reid/Hotch (o__O).

I think I sort of like Prentiss/Morgan, actually.

2. Charity

Charity Police Officer

I screamed a little too during that scene Liberty. No way they could kill off Morgan though, he's too hot lol.

I don't really ship, but I can tell you JJ/Reid is a very popular one.

I was so looking forward to seeing JM in this epi, but I still miss Mandy. It's going to take more getting used to than I thought.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Joe Mantegna, was awesome a wonderful bonus to this show, he's a seasoned veteran and will do great, he knew something the rest didn't, from his past experiences and that creep-show with the spooky masks, he got him ;) I just was not sure why this guy was doing this :confused: I just not to long ago watched him in "THE RAT PACK" where he portrayed Dean Martin, he's low-key and mellow and soft spoken, but apparently he's got some demons from his past too!

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I couldn't believe Rossi almost shot Morgan, though. I haven't made my mind up about the new guy but as far as I've heard, people like him. So I'm not too worried.

5. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Criminal Minds was okay, but I hate the new guy, he is horrible. He can't work as a team. I like him in other things like Joan of Arcadia but not in this. No one can take Gideon's place.

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMG did anyone else sit staring at the TV with your mouth hanging wide open at the end of tonights ep? :eek: HOly SHit I can't believe that happened. Tonights ep was really awesome. Whoever the dude was that played the girls father is a really great actor. I just love this show it's my fav show this season.

7. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

I'm with ya! I actually gasped out loud and my hand went over my mouth!!!! :eek: She had sooooooooooooooo better not be leaving. :(

8. NOLAGRRL

NOLAGRRL Witness

Yes and yes and yes!!!!!!! I totally died and was spaced out for CSI:NY because of it. I know slight hints were made, but I thought it was for other reasons. I am still in disbelief. This can't be happening, especially not with one of my favorite characters of all time! :mad:

9. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Yeah, I was thinking 'Of course it was a setup. A hot guy like that would never fall for a curvy, slightly eccentric girl like P.' Don't get me wrong, I love Garcia. She's one of my fave characters, but, c'mon... so obvious.

And I'm a curvy, slightly eccentric girl, so I'm speaking from experience here. LOL

But I was more surprised that they got Jaimie Kennedy to play the psycho Satanic cannibal. :lol: THAT was cool.

10. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

^ That's not very nice. I'm a curvy, slightly eccentric girl with a hot husband. Not everyone is that superficial. ;)

That was a great episode!! I don't think she's leaving though; it might just be one of those cliffhangers that we're going to wonder about until next season thanks to the writers' strike. Anyone know how many episodes of CM are left?

11. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I like the new guy but still wish MP hadn't left the show.I know according to the new TV Guide about 67% like him. Anyway as far as last nights ep I was like at the end OMG what is happening here? I sure hope she's not leaving the show. Guess we'll see what happens next week.

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

What a great epidsode! The case was good... the scene with the parents in the church was so... wow. And then there was the end of course! They can't do that to Garcia :eek: Can't wait to see what happens!

13. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

I'm sorry, I don't mean to insult anyone. Guess I'm just bitter about my ex-boyfriend. :lol:

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ok, I haven't been in this thread in ages.

GARCIAAAA! *clings to her*

That made me freak out just a little bit, and the preview for next week didn't help. Garcia is one of my favorite characters on tv, hands down, and I'm crossing my fingers that they don't get rid of her or change her after this experience--I love her the way she is. :(

I suppose this is a sweeps stunt--have her get injured (and hopefully not die *crosses fingers*) in one episode, solve it within the next few episodes...I wonder if they chose Garcia because they knew it would keep the fans on the edge of their seat (because they love her ;)), or if it was because she's a more minor character (chuh! Not to me ;)), so it would let the episode actually concentrate on the others?...

I believe there are spoilers up through episode 12 (which I haven't been reading :p), and this week was episode 8 if my calculations are correct--so there should still be a few more episodes before they run out with the strike. :)

15. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Okay, that final scene...I swear my heart actually stopped for a second.

They can't do that to my Garcia!!! I will admit there was a flicker in my mind in that scene where Morgan and Prentiss were by the water cooler and Garcia called Prentiss, not Morgan, I thought "what if something happens to her before they make up?", but I wrote it off as my over active imagination.

After I went through the "OMG, how could they do that! Noooo!" I had a brief, "maybe that was a hallucination" moment, but then the preview for next week came on and dashed my hopes.

So next week, Garcia needs to live, Morgan needs to make up with her, and they need to catch that psycho!! I don't get why anyone would want to take her out though. She's the tech girl. The sweet little tech girl...

Oh, if we're directing our attention to the actual case for a second (which some people, like me, may have forgotten all about due to the last scene, so not too smart on the writer's part), when the killer told them what happened to Tracy Lambert...I almost threw up. Majorly well done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.