Criminal Minds

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Guest, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I'm glad Giddeon didn't kill himself, because it would have been extremely out of character for him, no matter what the circumstances. I don't want to see him come back, only because Mandy was completely unreasonable leaving the way he did. I think the writers/producers/whoever deserve major props for coming up with this storyline and making things work.

However... Hotch's wife leaving was far too predictable. Enjoyed the rest of the episode though. That Stauss lady is just awful.

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Promo for next weeks episode here.

It looks like they're on an elevator and it like starts to fall. :eek: This episode looks really good. I think the case about the guy using his victim's fears against them seems really interesting.

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah I was glad he did not kill himself either. It was a pleasant surprise. And I was personally very happy with the song choice at the end by my favorite band, Lifehouse. :D

Yeah I hate when they always have someone with a spouse that does not understand their job and gets mad about it and leaves them.

4. Charity

Charity Police Officer

Did anyone else get the feeling that Hotch's wife is cheating on him? The house phone rings and he answers but no one says anything then hangs up. Immediately her cell starts ringing and she acts like she doesn't hear it.
    I hate that Mandy did what he did, I liked Gideon, I thought he gave the team balance. I knew that it would be Reid he made the note for; I'm very glad he didn't find him dead.
    Don't know that we'll be hearing much more from Stauss; being on scene seemed to be too much for her.
    And let's not forget the best part of this show is Shamar/Morgan b/c he is gorgeous.

5. csi_fan18

csi_fan18 Pathologist

Does anybody know when the new guy joins?

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I think I read somewhere that Joe Mantegna will be joining the series about the sixth or eight episode of the season, which should be in time for sweeps month in November.

7. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I heard it was the end of this month. Not sure though

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

As much as I wanted them to kill off Gideon, because of the way Mandy left, I'm glad they didn't since it was Reid who went looking for him. I just don't think poor Reid could handle finding something like that. He's had a tough life lately and that's the last bad thing he needs on his hands to deal with.

I don't think him leaving the show is going to hurt it at all. I thought the opener was awesome and this season is rockin. So far C/M is the best show I'm watching this season.

9. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Last weeks episode was awesome. The fact that the unsub focused on the victims fears was so interesting. It was like watching people live there worst nightmare. I also liked the way the writers are dealing with the loss of Gideon. They are not going over the top, but showing how he left his mark on the memebers of the team. I am also interested in seeing how Hodges deals with his wife leaving. That should be deep.

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Wow no one has been posting in here about the show, I'm shocked. I think so far this season has really been awesome. This last weeks ep about the little girl in the mall had me on the edge of my seat and I kept changing my thought to who did it and I never would have guessed it. THe ep with the home invasions were the two dude's came in with a dead animal was just too real. I am afraid to open my door to strangers and now I definately won't be opening it for anyone. They have really pulled it together this season and IMO it's the best show I'm watching. I do agree I like how they are dealing with Gideon leaving and how it's impacted the team but they are all moving on. I'm interested to see how the new guy does next week. Looks like some head butting going on.

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Scared To Death was really good. I almost started crying at the end when Morgan grabbed the kid and hugged him. Morgan was really effected by that case, which was so sad.

And I love how JJ and Reid stayed after to have something to eat. :D

Wednesday's episode was okay. The parents were bugging me so much. I don't understand how they're such good actors. Like, the mom was sobbing yet she was the one who did that. I had to laugh when Reid was talking to the boy about being awkward. He said he used to be. I was like, REID, YOU STILL ARE. :lol:

I'd like to see what happens with Hotch's wife. It looks like she moved out.

Next episode looks really interesting. It looks like Reid was wearing his costume when the new guy comes. That'll be interesting. :p

12. Dynamo1

Good news for Criminal Minds fans. Amazon.com has announced a paperback book called "Criminal Mind: Jump Cut" Max Allan Collins, due out November 6, 2007. Fans of CSI might remember his CSI books and graphic novels. He also wrote a Bones book. Now he tackles the Behavioral Analysis Unit, an elite team of FBI profilers, in the first of a series of books. Check local bookstores on or after that date for your copy.

13. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Loved this week's ep, but I knew there was something fishy with the aunt & uncle right away, so not great on the suspense part, but overall, great ep, and yay for an Imogen Heap song at the end. :)

Can I just ask, see, my mom and I have just recently gotten into the show, and we were wondering why the suspect is called the unsub. Does anyone here know?

14. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I loved the ep Wed. Now i can't wait to see how things go with Joe M. I know the TV Guide said everyone liked & enjoyed working with him but that they did still miss Mandy. I liked JM. If I remember right I think he played in a movie called Baby's day out. I loved that movie. He also had a short lived series that also had soemthing to do with law. I believe James garner, Charles Durning & a few other well known actors played in it.

15. Dynamo1

That stands for unknown subject, in other words... Who done it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.