Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this show. 2nd season started here month ago and Im totally thrilled. this is a great show with incredible characters. I just adore García
and Shemar Moore is beyond hot.
I also might be developing a serious crush on MGG :) thanks for the photos by the way

hi all, i love criminal minds too, well Elle has just left and wait in anticipationfor what the new recruit will be like. I tend to hate it when characters leave, as you get so use to them and how they operate, and more often then the show doesnt feel the same. However as its not Morgan then in this instant dont think it will have that much of an effect on me lol. That guy is just so hot and has the got the Cuteish of smiles, he could talk to me like he does garcia anytime.

I've been enjoying Criminal Minds box set S1.

The reason you only saw Reid for like 15 minutes in that episode is because he was blowing off the team and his job.

I'm really hoping that everything is going to be okay with Reid. As for Emily I think she looks to much like Elle.

I enjoyed the ep last night. Was good to see Kate Jackson once again. Also the guy that paid the ransom. He played in an ep of Walker:Texas Ranger. LOL Only thing I caught funny was they were suppose to have cut off one of his ears but when he was dropped off both were attached. LOL Hmmmmm wonder who's ear it was?

A good episode. Reid seems to be doing better than the last time.

I didn't see the ending coming. Love Kate Jackson just a wonderful, wonderful actress.

I would love to see a Garcia centered episode. The girl needs to get out!!

Unfortunately Speedslady, you can either have a banner or text in you signature and not both. Could you please amend it accordingly? :)

Speedslady said:

I would love to see a Garcia centered episode. The girl needs to get out!!

I couldn't agree more. I love Garcia. She is great. She is funny and clever and really smart. :D
I love how she flirts with Morgan. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back