Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTV aired the new episode tonight instead of tomorrow, so I thought I'd post a few thoughts-
I really wanted to see how they dealt with Reid this episode, so that's what I was focused on. Nice continuity how they kept having the flashes of what he went through compared to the victims. I really liked the moment at the end with him and Morgan. I just hope he goes home and throws out those drugs!!! Stupid guy for shooting the cop and not just calling the cops! Is it just me or does it look like they're possibly setting up a love match between Morgan and Emily? All I gotta say is Garcia is not going to like that! hehe Random q- wasn't it ANL Studio but when they went there it said it was R&L....maybe I'm just tired and heard wrong. Anywho, good episode.

Anther great intense episode, I liked everything about it. The conversation between Reid and Morgon at the end, I really hope that gives him the strength to thow out those nasty drugs! Reid is way to smart for that.

He's been through a lot and what he needs to do is to lean on those that love him the most. That's where he'll find his strength.

Wow I really loved this episode. Really liked the flashbacks of what Reid went through. I also enjoyed the conversation between Morgan & Reid there at the end & that it does show him that he doesn't need drugs. That he's better & stronger than that. It was great.

I loved this episode to, but at the end I was sort of confused.
When Morgan was talkig to Reid and said "Use it." to him, I know he meant his traumatizing experience..but if you just got addicted to drugs and someone told you to "use it to become a better person" what would you think? I know Reid is smarter than that..(and I've never taken drugs) but they do horrible things to your willpower and sorts. Just putting that out there.. It's not what I thought the scene meant.

Hi! I recent started watching Criminal Minds. Actually, the first episode I saw was the one when Reid got kidnapped, 5x14. I totally adore Reid! He is such a dork but he's freaking awesome! :D I think the hug between him and JJ at the end of 5x15 was so cute!

I thought the continuidy was great in 5x16 (I dunno the names :p). Gosh Reid was adorable again. I hope he doesn't need the drugs, and I agree the talk between him and Morgan was really nice. :)

I got a new icon! :D

Anyways, wahhhhh!! Reid was so snappy in that episode and was being really rude to Emily. I'm sure he'll stop taking them, I mean he has an IQ of 187.. right? *is worried* I don't like 'on-drugs' Reid.

Good episode (and you all know who the guy was? John from CSI: Miami).

Anyway I really hope that they start to take notice that A. Reid walks in late, not really caring. B. He was really rude to Emily.

Wonder when the box sets will be out??

I loved the ep but am wondering when Hotchner & Gideon is going to catch on to what's wrong with Reid? It was soo good to see Hagen from Miami again. Hadn't seen him since he left the show. I wanted to smack the dude that shot him. Made me sooooooo mad. All he was doing was wanting to protect the kid.

The ending was very sad. I can't believe the SWAT team member shot the guy when it was obvious from his actions he was only trying to protect the kid.

I think Reid needs therapy after what he's been through. He shouldn't have been allowed back on the job without some type of counseling.

Wow, I'm a horrible CSI fan. As soon as I saw him, I was going, "Who is that guy? I know him from somewhere." I was just about to look him up but came here first. Thanks for reminding me. *Bonks self on head*
I hope they get done with this drug addiction thing in a hurry. I want my old Reid back.

I'm not sure I like the way things are going with Reid. I agree with Ocean they should have sent him to some kind of counseling. He was TORTURED ya know.

:( I missed the end of part two, both times they showed it! That really pissed me off and I haven't seen any of the new episodes for the last four weeks. I hate my stupid job at Subway! I'm at my job more then I'm at home. :mad:

Okay ranting done. From the parts of the second part I watched I liked it on the most part. Definetly an intense episode. I really want to see some reruns now!

I agree Reid is in serious need of help, the red flag should be flying high, I mean he was late to the meeting and then he was mean to (I can't remember the new girls name) but was really rude to her.

I can't wait for the dvd box sets, but I normally play catch up in the summertime when I move to dayshift. :)

Very intense episode, and Reid at the end was great. Did anyone else think that he'll be throwing that junk out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back