Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the talk between Gideon and Reid at the end. I think Reid's friend in New Orleans finally helped him see the light.

Well.............I'm glad Gideon finally mentioned he knew something was going on with Reid but, I think he was wanting Reid to figure it out on his own before he had to step in. Which is something I don't think he wanted to do. I'm hoping Reid throws the junk out after making the decision he made also. The ep was good. I loved it.

Thought I'd make something for our fave show here. Hope ya like. LOL

CM1.gif

This is a bit late but, I don't know what to think. If you get addicted to drugs, you aren't just going to stop because someone made you realize it's bad. It's a bit harder then that. I haven't read any spoilers but does anyone know if the drug storyline was supposed to be big? Cause if they end it now it's not too bad. :confused: I don't want them to just have Reid quit just like that, because it wouldn't be realistic, but I do want old Reid back. *sighs*

Loved the ep last night but, I sure don't like the new lady. Don't like how she treats Reid. Where was he anyway? I saw him for about maybe 15 min & the poof he was gone rest of the ep. Hated the guy killed himself at the end. I know he was dying anyway but.............still. I thought it was a great ep as always.

I thought that Wednesday's episode was really good. The storyline was really good and I didn't expect that it would end quite like it did. And what did happen to Reid? (he's my favorite charcter)
I don't like the new lady either, she just seems a little strange to me, and I don't really know why.

OMFG whats happened to poor reid in the uk were only on like the 4th episode on the 2nd series so can some1 fill me in please and the best episode was the season 2 premiere omg i blubbed like a baby lol. Garcia is the best

I did like the part where Reid talked about addiction. The looks he got from Hodge and Giddeon were priceless.

I cannot believe it ended like that, but it was fitting.

OH I love Criminal Minds. I wanted to be a profiler for a long time until I did some research and found out they don't actually do what they show them doing. I am taking a class right now called Criminal Profiling. It is so much fun. I am going to take Serial Murder during the summer!

I agree. I don't like Emily either. When she said that comment to Reid was like *gasp* Oh no, she didn't. I was disspointed in the Reid time but I did like the episode. Teehee, Reid's coordination gets messed up when he's thinking. Haha. DORK.

gregsandersluver please add more content to your posts. Posts that you are posting at the moment can be considered as spam. Thank you. :)

sorry tinkerbell didnt mean to, well i really like garcia i think she is cool, i hope there is going to b more flirtation between her and morgan, and what i am reading atm it sounds like reid is going to a dark place so i hope he gets better and i hope gideon and hotch figure out whats wrong with him before he gets well into what ever hes got himself into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back