Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to have to stop watching Criminal Minds. The body count tonight (hunters eppy) was just too much for me, and that seems to be their trend lately. I'm finding I can't stomach it.

This is a crazy episode, very intense episode, I love the beginning with JJ, Garcia and Emily. It is great to see Reid getting back to his normal self.

Loved the opening with the three women in the bar. Too funny!

Those guys and what they were doing was sickening!
Emily raised a good question at the end, but the difference is, they're hunting the bad guys for the good of everyone.

Anyone else watch it on the Seattle affiliate and have the name of the forest muted when they told the dad where there son was found? Maybe it was just my TV acting up, but I found it interesting.

The beginning was ok. Still having a hard time warming up to the new gal. Miss Ell. Also glad to see Reid getting back to his old self. I enjoyed the ep. It may have been gruesome but.......alas that's the real world for ya.

I also loved the beginning. The look on that guy's face when they flashed their badges was priceless.
I have no sympathy for the killers, but it touched my heart when Gideon closed the young man's eyes after he died. It showed humanity in the face of all that inhumanity.

Speedslady said:
It is great to see Reid getting back to his normal self.

Agreed. I am so glad they didn't go down the 'Reid doing drugs and going crazy' road. What a relief to see him acting more like himself.

I enjoyed the finale and I like how each member of the team was shown equally.

Emily was such a stickler for protocol that it seems she cares more about that than the team...and then the ending kind of explains why! Question- was she in place as a mole this whole time or are they just wanting her to start now?

I like it when they pair Garcia and Gideon up! It's like there's a bit of each other that they just never quite get. :)

...another question- did I miss an episode where they all found out about Reid and his drug issue?

Wow what a riveting finale. I loved it. Such raw emotion from Gideon. Loved how the team stood behind him. I loved the pairing of Gideon & Carcia also. The end well..........it did & didn't surprise me. I wondered from the one ep(don't remember which one) if she was a plant. Can't wait to see how it pans out next season. My question is Did Frank & Jane die? Never really showed except them jumping in front of the train. So I guess we're to assume from that they died? Gonna be a lonnnng summer. Can't wait for S3 to get here. LOL

If they jumped in front of that train at Union Station, they are definitely no longer with us. From time to time people in the DC area use that as a method of suicide - almost one of those taken from the news kind of plotlines.

That was a very engrossing finale. I don't think that Emily was a plant all of this time. She made such a big stink when she first started and Hotch questioned her presence, and she looked genuinely surprised at the end that they were considering using her as a replacement for him. I guess it will all play out early next season where we see if she has developed some loyalty to the team and sticks with them, or is loyal to the job and goes along with the plan from the higher-ups.

Excellent finale! It was a good episode all around. I love that they brought back so many characters... especially Frank. I had a feeling we weren't done with him yet. I also loved the part at the end, Hotch's 'speach' about all the members of their team... their strenghts, and getting to see them go about their day as we heard him speak. It was a good ending for the season.

As for Emily... I guess the question is, will she go along with being a 'spy' on the team, or will she go straight to Hotch? I guess we'll just have to wait for next season to find out.

Oh... and I have to say, my favorite line in the episode was "This time, not matter what, we don't split up!" :lol:

This finale was excellent. I was so absorbed in the whole episode.

The ending was interesting, wonder which way she will go.

The season finale was great! Gideon was great. I am so glad that the show is coming back for a third season. THANK YOU CBS!! :)

As for Emily I don't think she was a spy to begin with, she wanted to be part of the BAU, and made no secret of it. So the blonde (I can't think of her name the one Hodges intimidated) said it's time to pay back the favor.

Personally I don't think she'll do it, the main reason is that she doesn't like political games. And I think she respects Hodges as well.

But I guess we will have to see.

I enjoyed the finale very much but don't like how it ended in the supervisor's office. Why does the supervisor hate Hotch? When have we seen her before? Anyway, I don't think Emily will turn against Hotch. They may have started out on shaky grounds, but I think she respects his abilities.

I agree goldnhart, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that he won't play politics. Like he said he's good at his job.

And I really expect to see Kate Jackson next season.

What an amazing finale I completely enjoyed it and I'm so glad to see C/M will be back again next season. I would also like to see Kate Jackson back for some ep's. I'm not so sure about Emily turning against Hotch since she's new and I really don't know much about her, but she does seem to respect him and the team. I don't see her doing it, unless her mom has a say in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back