Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
go here to see the latest update on S1 release.

I loved last night's ep. Felt Garcias pain watching those dvd's. I can't begin to imagine how that made her feel having to watch that while trying to do her job at the same time. OMG just to sit there. The ep had me in tears. More at t he end when Garcia wiped her eyes. It was just so breath taking to watch. Don't know how else to describe it.

Well, I finally got around to watching the first three episodes back to back. :eek: Some fan I am, huh? :lol:

Love the season so far. It's excellent and perfect and makes me very happy. :p Of course, the fact that Morgan kicks total ass and Reid is his uber-genius self and Hotch is sexy and serious and Garcia is teh awesomeness and is now in the main credits...Heh heh.

I'm glad to see that Elle is alright, but I'm curious about these spoilers we've heard... :(

I'm thinking they filmed the "Fisher King Part 2" right after they filmed the finale, because from that episode to the next one they looked really different...

JJ is so beautiful. I wants her hair...but not that wretched top she wore in the latest episode with the weird pointy shoulders... ;)

I am NOT feeling Reid's glasses. Dorky glasses, I can deal with, but it looks like he stole those from the 40s or something. So not cool, Reid. :rolleyes:

The good news is, I want to have Morgan's babies...like, now. :p When that guy hit him in the latest episode and he just took off his sunglasses and went 'big mistake' and commenced the ass-kicking? I'll admit, I might have squeed a bit. :lol: My mom was like 'they left him there by himself to watch for this guy?' and then after he beat the guy up and the others arrived, she was like 'well, I guess they knew it was alright to leave him there alone.' :lol: And when he carried the girl out at the end? *melts into a puddle of goo*

My mom totally has a crush on Shemar Moore. :p She denies it, but she totally does. ;)

I'm excited to see the rest of the season now. :D :D :D If CSI:NY continues to flush itself down the potty, CM might become my favorite show instead of my second favorite. ;)

My mom suggested that Kate, or whatever her name was from the episode with the child-auction would be the one to join the team...is there any news about who has been cast to replace Lola? That woman would definitely fit the bill as 'Gideon's contempory,' and they would have already introduced her, which would be interesting...total speculation though. ;)

Edit: And the extra features for the DVDs look really cool. :D Did anybody else notice the Gube-pattern though? :lol: Can I assume that the 'Goobie awards' relate to him somehow? :lol:

Morgan is ridculously hot this season. It's obscene. And I can live with Reid's glasses, but he needs to take them off already. Overkill now. Need his old hair back as well please!

The rumour is that Portia De Rossi will be Elle's replacement...

Glad to know I'm not the only one not feeling Reid's glasses. :lol: They're just so...horrible for his face or something. *shudder*

I read that on the page you linked to a while ago, where Ask Ausiello talked about it (I believe that's where it was). But my question is how she's meant to be a contemporary of Gideon's? Or maybe that was worded wrong? *shrug*

Wow, excellent wallpaper, Hormiga. :D

I found this site that has Criminal Minds screencaps (*bookmarks the site* :lol:), so I got a few of Reid's new look--the hair is cool, but the glasses are killing me. :lol:

Episode 2

Episode 3

Luckily he only wore the glasses for part of each episode rather than the whole thing, but goodness gracious, they're horrid!

Aww,thanks,I'm just learning to do wp.

Thanks for the screencaps Faylinn,that glasses look from the 1960s !!! :eek:

hi im new her, and i like to watch the show its just back on here in the netherlands and i still forget the names of charecters shame on me but i like the dark hair colourd woman and i wanna now her real name.. So if some one can help me out.. i also like the pics and cant found them on the web here.. or im its just me.. hihi

Hi there, Nathalie. :D Here's a link to the Criminal Minds section of my Photobucket Account, where I have some season one pictures as well as a section for each of the main actors with some of the best pictures I found however many months ago I searched for them. (Some of them have more than others.) :lol: The dark-haired woman is Elle Greenaway, who is played by Lola Glaudini. :) (I just realized that I have the character's name spelled wrong in my photobucket...darn... :lol:)

This isn't as pretty and nice as some but am learning to make WP. Let me know what ya think.

WP

Before I get myself in trouble here cause I never think to do this. Fay I borrowed these to do this WP. Wanted to see how it would look. Hope that was okay. Am waiting on S1 to come out so I get my own caps and do stuff like this. :lol:

^^I'm learning myself to make wp so I can't be of much help but I think it could be better if you resize it to 640x480,800x600 or 1024x768 because it fits better the pc screen.
The wp looks good.
I'm sure in fan art they'll be more helpful than me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back