Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotch can NOT die!!! Nobody can lead the team like him.Actually,I don't want anybody to leave.This is probably the only show that I like the whole cast.

Thanks for the reassuring words about Thomas Gibson.It helps.But I want spoilers now.:lol:

I totally agree, Hotch must not die!!!!!

It´s really a great series and I really enjoy watching it ( sounds a bit strange - enjoy - when you see epitomes of the evil...)

But IMO I really still miss Gideon ( for I have just seen the rerun of s2 and the beginning of s3) but maybe I am too inflexible....

So I hope they know what they are doing:rolleyes:

Udonna
wacky.gif

^ Rossi is cool but I miss Gideon too.

I know I ask too many questions but I have a lot to catch up.Did Morgan and Jordan went on a date or something?There were some vibes in "Masterpiece".Hopefully not becouse he once said that he will not date a woman he worked with .I like how criminal minds does it with Will and Kevin so if something is going to happen better wait until she leaves.

Ok I just watched the season finale and for the first time I found myself kind of "meh" about it.

IDK whether they split it up in 2 parts also in the USA, but in my country it was in two parts.

The first part was tremendously gross and Lucas looked like the worst serial killer ever. Then the whole autism (or any other disease like this) came in. IDK, I just found it as a lame excuse to kinda make us feel for Lucas plus even his character looked physically different. I mean Lucas from the second part didn't look like a serial killer who was able to kill 89 people, at all! While the one from the first part looked like he was able to kill the entire team as well.

Also while Morgan's discomfort in front of those 89 pairs of shoes would have been much more understandable during the first part, I found myself not understanding it once they discovered that Lucas may have been just autistic. I know that Mason (I don't remember his name LOL) was the one who controlled Lucas, still I found the whole plot....odd.

The character I loved most during this episode was the girl Lucas kidnapped. Even if her behaviour irritated me throughout the whole episode (I was like "Lucas, kill her!!! Do it!!!"), that girl was incredibely brave and smart!!! She saved her life on her own. You go girl!

Hotch's last scene, kinda left me :wtf:. I mean where the hell did that person come from???? Have I lost something?
To me, it looked more like another excuse to have another cliffhanger also for this season.

Some spoilers here :D
Question: I'm really hoping you've got some Criminal Minds news. Please tell me Hotch is still alive! --Chrissy

Ausiello: I think it's a positive sign that Minds is casting the role of an emergency room doctor for the season premiere.

Episode 5.01 - Casting Call

[DR. Zwerling] female, Caucasian, very averade looking (not glam/overly pretty), 35-45 yrs. old. Emergency room doctor. Very matter-of-fact. good co-star

[Dr. Barton] 45ish years, Male, Caucasian. He is an emergency room SURGEON in DC. His family is under threat by a killer... guest star.

[Jeffrey Barton] 15-17 years old. Male. Caucasian. The doctor's son whose life is being threatened by our killer... guest star .
---------------------------
Another spoiler for the season premiere from TV Guide. Minor spoilers ahead!

I'm going crazy because there hasn't been any news on Criminal Minds. Please, tell me something about Hotch's future! — Francesca

MATT: You and many other Mega Buzz readers seem rather concerned about the gun that went off during Hotch's unexpected season-finale face-off with the serial killer known as the Reaper. Well, you should know that is not the only gunshot that plays a pivotal role in the Sept. 23 opener.

about the second spoiler , My guess, someone else was there that we didn't see. okay at the season finale Reid had a super bad feeling about how the case ended. Plus as we all know that the drawings in the barn alluded to the Reaper's signature and the fact that pigs are Omnivores. Which is what Hotch called the Reaper's profile type. So It should be just a hop/skip/genius!epiphany for Reid to figure out that Hotch could be in trouble. What if Its Reid that gets shot in the knee because he walked into the apartment at the wrong time! That would be a way for the writers to explain Matt's knee injury .
I really think Hotch will be okay :)

Hotch's last scene, kinda left me :wtf:. I mean where the hell did that person come from???? Have I lost something?
To me, it looked more like another excuse to have another cliffhanger also for this season.

He was a serial killer from another episode that escaped from jail.

about the second spoiler , My guess, someone else was there that we didn't see. okay at the season finale Reid had a super bad feeling about how the case ended. Plus as we all know that the drawings in the barn alluded to the Reaper's signature and the fact that pigs are Omnivores. Which is what Hotch called the Reaper's profile type. So It should be just a hop/skip/genius!epiphany for Reid to figure out that Hotch could be in trouble. What if Its Reid that gets shot in the knee because he walked into the apartment at the wrong time! That would be a way for the writers to explain Matt's knee injury .
I really think Hotch will be okay :)

Ooh, thats a good point about Matt's knee. If he's gonna be on crutches in real life for a while, they'd almost have to write it in somewhere. So yeah, I could see them doing that.

I love that. It's a "good sign" that they're casting an ER doctor. Yeah, no, that's just a sign that Hotch is alive at the beginning of the premiere. And it means that he does in fact get shot.

Now I'm making a big deal out of something I shouldn't be. Oh well. It's just one of those days...

I haven't been TOO concerned about Hotch, because i can't see them killing him off. It seems very unlikely to me.

What is nice, however, is the fact that Hotch will actually be in danger. Sure, most episodes do seem to center around him (And Rossi and Reid and no one else... Ugh...), but he's never really in danger. I think it will be interesting to see how the team will react when their leader is down.

^Yeah, most episodes are about Hotch or Reid (I won't give you Rossi, because he has yet to be in any actual danger).

I'm curious about who's going to be in charge, Rossi or Morgan. I'll enjoy the episode more than I already will if they have the same leadership dynamic as Rossi and Hotch currently do. Because I really think that Rossi fell into second-in-command a lot easier than he could have with his record.

God... I just thought of something. You remember how upset Garcia was during the poisoning case. I wonder how she'll be in the premiere?

Criminal Minds is the only premiere I'm really looking forward to. Although I'm still torn because I'm afraid to start my senior year. Does anyone know when the premiere is so that I can furthur my anxiety? (I think I suffer from TV-related masochism. :lol:)

ETA: I just noticed that it almost sounds like I'm talking about Hotch dying and his position being replaced. I mean who'll be in charge of the who-shot-Hotch case.

Question guys: Is it bad that I've only been here for a little over a year and I have over 1,000 posts?

Last edited:
^ I think Rossi will be in charge.He acts like second in command and once he was the one that created the unit.Maybe Morgan,Prentil and Reid would cooperate equally.

I was concerned for Hotch becosue I still miss Gideon and I would not tolerate losing Hotch.Absolutely not.:(

Your spelling error makes me angry, electra. :lol: Kidding, I'm just miserable today. Comcast crashed and my aunt and uncle have that voice thing so we had no phone, internet, or cable for a few hours. I don't care about the phone, but Investigation Discovery is my newfound favorite channel ever, and I had nothing to do.

Anyway. I'm glad I trust the CM writers, otherwise I'd worry about conflict between Rossi and Morgan. But I really think that, while Rossi will most likely take the lead, he won't be bitchy towards Morgan. Rossi seems to have somewhat fixed his anger management problem. He's still Anger Management Lad, but at least he's gotten better.

They can't kill Hotch. They just can't. It wouldn't end well. I'd still watch the show because the writers (and actors) so much more skilled than everything else I watch. Come to think of it, CM is the only show that has yet to really disappoint me. Sure, there are episodes I didn't like, but even a poor CM episode beats some good episodes on other shows.

Sorry about Prentil.:lol:

I started watching this season but I liked how Morgan was initially not very friendly of Rossi and later they were closer.There are so many exemples,JJ pregnancy , how well Prentiss has developed of why I trust the writers as well.

No one was really very friendly with Rossi at first. :lol: I'm actually kind of glad of that. I've always seen him as sort of like the step-dad. The kids aren't happy at first but eventually realize that no matter how much he isn't like dad he's still a good person.

CM is one of the only shows that I watch that understands that character development doesn't always have to be explained. The number of times that the characters have reacted certain ways that show possible past events is evidence of that.

ETA: Matthew Gray Gublar's Twitter from six o'clock: "Episode 2 table read. Its official...I'm addicted to Twitter." So does this mean that they're just now starting work on epiosde two? No wonder spoiler pics don't get released until August...

Last edited:
Tciddaisc/B], Rossi as the stepfather is the best comparison I've ever heard. It's very true. They felt like Gideon had bailed, and then Rossi comes in to replace him... Absolutely true.

Does that make Hotch the mother? haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back