Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought of Elle as the cousin/other relative who overstayed their welcome and then finally went away. :lol:

That works too, GNRF. I'm a post-Elle fan, so I never really liked her. So your theory works well IMO. *laughs*

I know I asked this before, but I never got an answer (there may not be an answer, mind you). Does anyone know when the premiere is? I assume the third Wednesday in September, but has there been any confirmation yet?

I think Garcia is more the cool aunt.The one that is usually more fun then your parents and takes you to Coney island.

On anothet note,seems like nobody liked Elle.She didn't "click "with the team IMO.Different to Emily that has managed to impress even Hotch.

Tciddaisc,Maybe they can do CSI NY on tuesday.

Alex, September 23rd is the premiere. Sorry I didn't answer before. I didn't realize I had it written down. :lol:

Thanks, GNRF. *checks countdown clock* Damn, that's a week later than I had it. Oh well. Hey, that's the Wednesday after my birthday! So if I get the only thing I want for my birthday (CM season 4, obviously), I can have a marathon before the premiere and I won't need to bother wondering about when the finale will air! Score! (How pathetic is it that the only thing I want for my 17th birthday is a DVD set? :lol:)

Electra: You might as well call me Alex like GNRF does... it's much easier to spell. Also, I'm sure that some fans liked Elle, but I agree that she just never really fit, at least not with me. If I had watched from the beginning, I might have liked her more, but I didn't.

I know that some fans didn't like Emily when she first came on to the show. Probably because of the possibility that her connections might have gotten her the job, even though she denied it. I think she earned their respect when she basically quit her job so that she wouldn't have to spy on the team. I always wondered if the others ever found out about that. I'd be curious if my coworker suddenly resigned but then came back almost immediately.

They should air NY on Tuesday. That would take care of the problem, but it would probably annoy the NY fans.

I didn't dislike Elle, I was just kind of eh about her. I mean, she was there. Didn't bother me one way or the other. :lol: But, Emily cracks me up a lot of the time with her witty sarcasm. :lol:

All CBS nights are booked up except Saturday. They could put NY on Saturday, but somehow I think it would suffer badly in the ratings if they did that. :lol:

Alex,You are not the only one.This show is addictive.

Emily rocks.When she was introduced,she just did her job without complaints.She is tough and caring at the same time.And I just loved the dynamics between her ,Reid and Morgan.Her lines are one of a kind.Yeah,I like prentiss.:lol:Not more then Reid but she is there.

Elle was not bad but Emily has chemistry with everyone.I actually think the chemistry between the cast is unique.Those little moments of them interacting are a nice bonus to the cases.

Saturday is not a good idea I agree.

The chemistry with the cast is nice.Have you seen any of the special features on the DVD's? They are really great. Some of the bonuses discuss the actors as well as the characters they portray. Some of the gag bonuses are really funny.

All right, so I'm updating the family tree IMO.

Crabby Old Grandma- Erin
Mom- Hotch
Dad Who Left- Gideon
Stepdad- Rossi
The Oldest Sister who Left for College- Elle
The Older Siblings/Twins- Morgan and Emily
Younger Brother- Reid
Baby Sister- JJ
Baby Sister's Best Friend Who Flirts With The Older Brother- Garcia

Better?

Anyway, I guess they may space the finale out over two weeks. That's what I was expecting, anyway. I wouldn't mind it.

Emily definitely fit in a thousand times better than Elle. Plus, she's really sweet and frick-fracking hilarious.

Bryn, that looks about right to me. It's certainly how I see it.

The CM team really has awesome chemistry. There are no people that can't be in scenes together. No matter who's paired with who, the chemistry is there. The characters are the same people no matter who they're talking about. They might open up a little more to certain characters, but in general they're the same people. None of the characters are trying to hide things from other characters or trying to give a different impression to other characters. I think that's why this show works so well. In every scene of every episode, the characters are just the characters. There might be moments where a character says something that they wouldn't say to another character, but it doesn't feel like that character is really any different. (Hotch to Rossi in Omnivore, Emily to Rossi in Demonology, Reid to Morgan in Conflicted, etc.)

I don't know if that made sense. Feel free to tell me if I'm rambling nonsensically.

TMZ has confirmed "Criminal Minds" actor Shemar Moore was hit by a car while riding his bicycle in L.A. on Saturday.

A rep for Moore -- who once dated Halle Berry -- tells us the actor was rushed to a local hospital and treated for a broken leg.

We're told Shemar is fine otherwise and is currently recuperating at his home.
^^

TMZ has confirmed "Criminal Minds" actor Shemar Moore was hit by a car while riding his bicycle in L.A. on Saturday.

A rep for Moore -- who once dated Halle Berry -- tells us the actor was rushed to a local hospital and treated for a broken leg.

We're told Shemar is fine otherwise and is currently recuperating at his home.
^^

Shemar and Matthew both hurting their legs. I wonder if the writers will write in both injuries. Glad they're both okay though.

Yeah, I heard about that. MGG wrote on his Twitter that he wondered if they should do a buddy movie on crutches. :lol:

I'm curious about how they'll deal with both injuries. Neither are the kind of thing you can exactly hide easily.

By the way, today I thought of something: Jordan. She'd be, like, what, the exchange student?

Last edited:
Yeah, I heard about that. MGG wrote on his Twitter that he wondered if they should do a buddy movie on crutches. :lol:

I'm curious about how they'll deal with both injuries. Neither are the kind of thing you can exactly hide easily.

By the way, today I thought of something: Jordan. She'd be, like, what, the exchange student?

:lol: at Matt's comment.

Jordan= JJ's old college roommate who comes to fill in for her while she's on maternity leave. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back