Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Joe Mannix and Jim Rockford were always hit on the head and knocked out until after the commercial break. You didn't want to kill off the star of the show. Maybe if Emily gets hit on the head one too many times, she becomes one of those maniacs the team goes after.

Aw, that would be no fun. Then she'd have to go to jail. I'm perfectly happy with her being the character-in-danger, though, as long as it doesn't get ridiculous. Maybe this is my sadistic streak, but I like my characters nice and damaged. However, I don't like them nice and imprisoned.

I'm just glad that I'm not imagining that she's been hit in head a lot.

One thing that I'm curious about- why the time jump after Minimal Loss? I'm assuming that it was in order to speed up JJ's pregnancy, but I was expecting some sort of aftershock from what Reid and Emily went through, and TPTB just dropped that whole idea.

^ I also like the characters nice and damaged,at least for this kind of show.A mary sue character certainly doesn't fit with criminal minds.They are working with serial killers afterall.

I agree. Joe Mannix and Jim Rockford were always hit on the head and knocked out until after the commercial break. You didn't want to kill off the star of the show. Maybe if Emily gets hit on the head one too many times, she becomes one of those maniacs the team goes after.
haha i got to admit that would be hilarious (don't know why) but sad aswell:lol:

I just watched "Profiler ,Profiled" and I LOVED it.I felt for Morgan but I like him even more now becouse he overcame all that.He has definely reasons to be guarded.

Emily was also great in the way she handled Morgan's family.She is a tough girl but caring.Way better character then Elle.Now I can understand why most fans love her.

Actually ,everyone is great.No wonder I am obssesed with this show.:)

Honestly, I never really felt much for Elle one way or the other. :lol: she was just sort of there. I never really got that invested in the character.

^ IMO that was the problem with Elle.Love to hate could be good but indiference is something else.Even when she shot the unsub,it was not so emotional.But with the others ,I am invested in every single detail.Just compare "profiler,Profiled" with any Elle centric episode and there is a great difference.

Wow just watched Omnivore!! :) BRilliant

I gotta admit Rossi grated on my nerves a but at first but now i'm starting to like him.I loved the talk between him and Hotch. With all the character themed episodes lately I knew Hotche had to be soon. I have to admit this was much better than last weeks episode

The the suspence and crimes don't stop until the very end,with twists all the way through.It is such a brilliant episode.The killer was truly creepy and very convincing.:):p

Wow, I go to camp for a week and there are five thousand posts.

Emily is definitely way better that Elle. Everyone loves Em and nobody went either way for Elle. I thought it was cool that she was Cuban, lol, but, otherwise... She didn't add much.

I like Rossi a lot. He's pretty darn fatherly. Not like Gideon, but close.

'Profiler, Profiled' is simply ah-mazing. Love it, love it, love it.

I think Rossi is more fatherly than Gideon. Gideon seemed more like the uncle with the good advice. :lol: Does that make sense? Hehe.

It's funny, because Rossi is so anger-management sometimes, but I honestly can't see Gideon doing half of the things Rossi did in Demonology, let alone how he talked to Hotch in Omnivore.

Elle I don't like, but (and I've probably mentioned this before) I started watching the show in the third season. It's like a combination of liking Emily and disliking what Elle ended up doing prevents me from liking Elle. But she won't come back anyway, so it's not that big of a deal.

What happened to Elle anyway? I find it hard to remember. :lol: I know she shot that rapist that they couldn't pin the crimes on, but what happened after that? Did she run away never to be heard from again or was she caught and arrested?

If I'm not mistaken Elle resigned her job. I think after her talk with Hotch at her father's grave she gave me the impression that she couldn't do her job and live with her conscience.

The first episode I watched was the one where Elle shoots the rapist, so that was all I really saw of her. She resigned from the job, but told Hotch that it was not an admittance of her guilt.

I guess I'm a little biased because Emily is my absolute favorite.

I do agree about Gideon being more of an uncle and Rossi a dad. Except for Reid... Gideon was like his dad, but Rossi is more fatherly toward everyone else, including Hotch, who I think of as the older brother charcacter to most of them, and then Morgan is an older brother to Reid and kinda acts like Garcia's husband.

JJ is like the baby sister. She's adorable.

I have not seen much of Rossi but I liked how he talked to Morgan in "Lo fi".He said what needed to be said without hesitation.He was also good talking to Hotch about failed marriages.I will start season 3 next week and I will have more to add.

Mine change every week but , which episodes are your favorites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back