Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Cordelia_GRS_Fan, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Grissom filled mac in on the more minor details of the case as they drove to the lab. Buisness as usual, he thought to himself. If his mind was on his work then it wouldn't be on...other things, it's how he'd always coped. Slowing down as he pulled into the lab parking lot, he shut off the engine. Walking over to Nick, he avoided his gaze. "You can make it up Nick and give our friend here a tour of the lab. I'll be in my office if I'm needed. I've got some paperwork to sort out before we can get into this case" He mumbeled before striding away to his office.

2. CSIStokes

CSIStokes Pathologist

He watched him walk away "Ok come with me" he smiled to them as they walked into the lab "ok over here is my office" he started to point out to every thing as they walked along. They came up to the end "Ok is there eny questions?"

3. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

Sara pulled up outside the lab and climbed out of the car. After Danny and Lindsay got out she locked it up and led the way inside, side by side with Danny as Lindsay trailed slightly behind.
    "I'll give you a guided tour if you like."
    She offered sweetly with a smile as she glanced at him.

4. CSIStokes

CSIStokes Pathologist

He looked at them..... "No one has eny questions?... well ok" he turned around "Oh ya this is Grissoms office" he quickly pointed to them then started to walk into his office.

5. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Grissom groaned inwardly as the group walked into his office. Great, he thought to himself! "Hey, you need anything?" He asked not meaning to sound cold and trying to make an effort.

6. CSIStokes

CSIStokes Pathologist

"Well I'm ok and they don't have eny questions... soo i guess" he looked at grissom "Well I'll be in my office" he walked into his office and sat down, he looked around his desk then at his cell phone. He waited to get into the investigation.

7. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

((I'm snatching Danny for this one post))

Danny and Sara were the only ones not present in Grissom's office. She'd just finished showing him around, with some light flirting as they'd walked.
    "Now this - this is the best room in the whole lab."
    She grinned as she pushed the door open, smiling and gesturing like a game-show host.
    "The trustee breakroom."
    She laughed and leaned closer to Danny.
    "Complete with coffee machine and...Greg's secret coffee stash."
    She joked in a conspiritive whisper before moving away from him again, flicking on the coffee machine and following Danny to the sofa where she sat down next to him.
    "I heard you're a bit of a workaholic Ms. Sidle."
    Sara grinned at his comment and folded her arms.
    "Oh yeah? So, you've heard about me then?"
    She challenged, a slight seductive tone to her voice. She couldn't repress a laugh when she saw Danny's expression. It reminded her somewhat of a cross between a deer in headlights and a child caugh with his hand in the cookie jar.
    "So what else have you "heard" about me then Mr. Messer?"
    She smirked and Danny got an adorably mischevious grin on his face.
    Sara was completely oblivious to everything but Danny at that moment, and if a bomb had dropped right behind them she probably wouldn't have noticed.

((hehehe, cue Grissom to walk in and get that pissed look on his face! :devil: :lol:))

8. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Grissom got fidegety with so many people around. Noticing Sara wasn't there either also gave him an uneasy feeling. Pulling himself out of his chair me mumbeled an apology and left. Striding over to the break room and almost dropped the file he was holding to the floor. Sara practically draping herself over the new guy. Scowling he threw the case file down onto the table infront of them. "You get a break from gazing into each others eyes, it won't hurt to go over the case" He spat, turning and walking quickly back out of the break room.

9. CSIStokes

CSIStokes Pathologist

Nick started to read when he saw Grissom walk by mad "Hey Grissom whats with you?" he looked at him and stood up, walking out of his office to him.

10. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Sara sat staring after Grissom, stunned at the outburst. If that wasn't jealousy, she didn't know what was. Swallowing the lump in her throat she turned back to Danny and gave him an apologetic smile.
    "He's just really worked up over this case...he's not usually like this. I-I'll go talk to him."
    She quickly got to her feet and hurried off after Grissom.

Cathcing up with him she grabbed his arm, glaring at him as he turned to face her.
    "What the hell was that about Grissom?!"
    She asked angrily, furious at him taking his jealousy out on Danny, who had no idea what had prexisted between Sara and Grissom before he turned up.
    "You had no right to speak to him like that, he's done nothing to you."
    She added, scowling at him, her lips set in a firm line.

11. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

"He's distracting one of my team from an important case. The lab didn't ship him all the way down from New York for him to drool over a member of my staff" Grissom said calmly, his icy exterior as present as ever. He shuffeled nervously on his feet, the only outer sign of his inner torment.

12. CSIStokes

CSIStokes Pathologist

Ncik looked at them then at Sara "I think he's jealous" he smiled waiting for Grissoms comment.

13. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

"So you're jealous of him basically."
    Sara replied, a cool tone as icy as his facade.
    "Grow up Grissom. Y'know, I really don't understand you sometimes. I try to show you that I...h-have feelings for you and you just push me away, making me think I'm being stupid and that I should move on, 'cause any time I get close you back off! Then, as soon as some other guy starts paying me attention, which actually makes me feel good about myself, you suddenly get all possesive. This isn't about the case Gil, I'm not stupid and you know as well as I do that this is just your way of...forget it."
    She sighed and turned away from him, desperate for him to just see the torment she herself was going through when it came to her feelings for him.

14. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Grissom was fuming. She had no right to speak to him like that, he was still her supervisor after all. "Nick, make up for this mornings behaviour, you're taking the lead on this case. Now it's high profile, you know that already, so don't mess it up. Case files in the breakroom. I'm off this case. If you need me, I'll be at home" At home? Was he kidding? He had never walked out on a case like this let alone walked out completely. Turning on his heel he stormed out and to his car.

15. CSIStokes

CSIStokes Pathologist

"But..." he looked at Sara, he then walked out to Grissom "Gill.... it's a huge case I really dont know if I can do it on my own" he looked at him "Pluse you've never done this before"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.