Crime Of Passion - Las Vegas/New York Crossover RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Cordelia_GRS_Fan, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

((Don't worry too much bout that - I've got a cheerleading show on Saturday so I'm doing crazy rehearsal times for that lol. Hence, not on as much as I'd like from now til Saturday.))

"Let's head off then."
    Sara said, looking at Danny although it was aimed at everyone and she walked with him slightly ahead of the others, not noticing the looks they were getting from both Grissom and Lindsay.
    "You lived in New York all your life?"
    She asked, to make conversation.

2. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

(Sorry I'm late but I'm here now!)

Grissom scowled. One thing he hated about Vegas was the damn traffic. Outside however, he looked as cool and calm as ever, rarely did his annoyance show its self on the surface. Walking into the busy terminal he spotted who he was looking for instantly, he always did. He could sense were she was without even looking. Striding over confidently he stood next to the group. "Firstly, let me apologise for being late but I see you were in the more than capable hands of Ms Sidle here" He smiled at her before continuing to the group. "Secondly, thank you for all rushing down here so quick and at such late notice. Your experience with our suspect will benefit us greatly" He smiled again, this time to the group. He always conducted himself well infront of groups but saying that he was also a person who liked to be alone, or with that one special someone who he'd let infiltrate his independent existance.

Grissom noticed Sara was chatting quite happily to one of Macs CSI when he arrived and automatically found himself stepping away from her. Why did he always react like this?

3. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

((Shuriyu I'm gonna PM you in a bit :) And can I be Cassie?))

4. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

(How come the moment I leave, you guys start? lol)
    Lindsey was the next one off the plane. She was a little pissed that Danny hadn't waited for her, but she had made it out in time to meet the crew. "Lindsey Monroe, nice to meet you." she said as she shook both Grissom and Sara's hands. "We have nothing better to do, so it's not like it's a big problem, right Danny?" she said with a bit of a giggle. Her smile faded when she saw how lovestruck Danny was. She had been after him all this time, and then this girl gets one look and he's head over heels for her? So not fair. Maybe she could chase after this Grissom fellow to make him jealous.

5. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

((Oh I'm taking back my call on Cassie. But I did PM Shuriyu LOL. Have fun everyone :) ))

6. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Sara didn't even take her eyes off Danny for more then a couple seconds whilst Lindsay introduced herself. She shook the girl's hand and smiled politely before turning immediately back to Danny. She hadn't even really noticed that Grissom had distanced himself from her somewhat, like she normally would. She was too caught up in the fact that this new guy, who was obviously intelligent and hot as well as confident, was showing interest in her...maybe he was just being friendly?
    "Sara Sidle."
    She told Lindsay, remebering to introduce herself. She silently chastised herself for acting like a love-struck teeanger.
    "You're in love with Grissom! Yeah, but as ever, Grissom's pushing me away! And anyways, flirting like this probably doesn't mean anything to Danny - he's a hot guy, he probably gets it all the time, same as Nick does. I mean, I flirt with Nick and it doesn't mean we're gonna elope!"
    Her inner voice was engaged in a fierce battle but she managed to keep that at the back of her mind.
    Glancing over at Grissom, she was a little disoriented when she saw him look right back at her, locking her eyes on his. And he didn't look all that happy...

7. CSIStokes

CSIStokes Pathologist

Nick showed up very late, he looked around he knew they where going to be very mad at him. He walked up to Sara "Im sooo sorry I'm late" he looked at the new comers and smiled at them.

8. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Grissom looked away from Sara quickly and frowned a little. "Seems to be getting a habit Nick." He scoweled, knowing he was wrong for taking it out on Nick especially since he was late himself but he couldn't help it. "And seeing as we've wasted enough time here, we should get back to the lab. Sara, will you drive our guests back to the lab?" He asked, immediately regretting his question the second it left his lips. Sara...in a car...with this new guy...without him there to keep an eye on things? Good thinking there! Well atleast the other two were there , he reasoned with himself.

9. CSIStokes

CSIStokes Pathologist

"I said that I was sorry Grissom... I'll work over time to make it up" he got into the car with Grissom, he looked at the new people from NY.

10. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

"Um yeah sure. But I only got enough room for two passengers besides me with all my kit in the back."
    She explained. Shecould tell something was up with Grissom. He wouldn't usually have been that bad tempered with Nick. poor Nicky, he looked a little embarassed. Turning to look at Danny she smiled warmly.
    "Danny, Lindsay? Wanna ride with me?"
    She asked, mainly looking at Danny. She wondered if Grissom could tell that they'd hit it off straight away. If he had, why would he put the two in a car together when he made a point of "no inter-office relationships"? Shaking that thought off, she concentrated back on what was going on around her.
    They'd come in three cars so Grissom could take Mac, and Cath, Warrick and Nick could ride in Nick's Denali. Sara wondered if she could pass Lindsay off to Grissom but then mentally smacked herself for thinking such a thing. She didn't want to be acting like she was in high school, but she did want to chat to Danny one his own and not whilst his co-worker was hovering about giving her evils.

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Mac was right behind them as they got off the plane. He already realized how much he missed Stella, even if they weren't any kind of romantic pairing at the moment. The desert landscape reminded him a bit of Beirut and his military stint as he glanced around.

He followed the other two over to the LV CSIs and introduced himself. "Detective Taylor, nice to meet you" he said. "You can just call me Mac."

(if you need to nudge Mac along overnight, go ahead...I hope my DSL is back tomorrow. I'm tired of this!)

12. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Grissom nodded and shook his hand, turning and indicating to the doors. "Mac looks like you're with me. CSI Monroe and..." He waved his hand a little. "...you sir, are with Sara" He said turning quickly and striding away. CSI Messer, ofcourse he knew the guys name, didn't mean he had to be friendly. Without looking back he walked away from the group, enjoying the few seconds of being alone to process what had happened.

13. CSIStokes

CSIStokes Pathologist

Nick shook his hand, then he got into the car with Warrick and started to drive back to the lab, still a little mad that Grissom got onto him in front of everyone.

14. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Sara kept her eyes on Grissom's back, burning an intense gaze into him as he walked away. That was harsh. She knew Grissom had good knowledge of what Danny's name was, but he was acting like a kid throwing his toys out of the pram and she didn't much appreciate it. It made her embarassed that he so obviously didn't like Danny right off. Usually, she would have smiled at the thought that he was getting jealous, but because she really liked the guy Grissom was jealous of, it just made it awkward.
    "I'll drive us back."
    She said to Danny as she led the way to her car. They waited for Lindsay at the car and Sara leaned against it, looking at Danny as she shielded the sun from her eyes.
    "Looks like we may be working together quite a bit, with this case being such a boom and all."
    She smiled, a little bit of shyness in it.

15. CSIStokes

CSIStokes Pathologist

Ncik and Brown pulled up to the lap, Nick got out and shut his door, he stood around waiting for the others "Come on..." he said to himself. He leaned up against the car still waiting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.