Conquences: The Trial

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by DetectiveCurtis, Dec 29, 2006.

1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ms. Monroe, could you tell the court, in your own words, what happened to you at the convention?

Delko has a smirk on his face when Lindsay glances his way. He still hasn't taken his eyes off of here and he doesn't plan to.

Danny sees Lindsay look over at Delko. **no Lindsay, don't look at him** Danny doesn't take his eyes off of her either and when she returns her gaze to him, he nods at her for reassurance.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Catherine ran her fingers into Nick's and lightly patted his shoulder, and winked, "Calm down Nicky" she whispered softly into his ear, "Although you are hot when you're pissed"

xx

Stella leaned over to Danny, "She'll be fine, she just needs to do that calm breathing thing" Stella looked at Lindsay and nodded, and mouthed, 'You'll be okay'

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

"I won't do anything stupid...last thing I want is to wind up being the one under arrest." He then added with an evil grin "Unless you're the one cuffing me" He snickered.

Mac listened, not really able to pick up on what Stella was doing, but also hoping Lindsay wouldn't get unnerved by Delko and not be able to come through okay. He did watch her with a "you're doing good" look on his face though.

4. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Lindsay ran her fingers lightly over the *faint* scar on her head from Mac's life-saving efforts before nodding and saying, "It's uh.... really fuzzy, but I'll try."

Lindsay thought hard for a moment before starting with, "After Danny went missing, I left the 'safe' room to get some air..."

As she re-counted the details to the best of her ability, she looked over to her team-mates and her fiancee. The supportive glances and smiles were enough to make her heart swell with love and affection for them all.

"......... the next thing I remember after being thrown into the room was the paramedics taking me to hospital."

5. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Flack watched Lindsey recount the details of the convention and smiled at her.
    She's doing great, he though, not that she wouldn't. His mind added. He glanced back at Danny, who hadn't taken his eyes off Lindsey and smiled at him.
    "She's doing great mate, don't worry she'll be back here soon>" He whispered behind him, before turning back and joined back in with the rest of the CSI's, silently willing her on and offering her support.

6. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

sofia was silently watching how lindsay told everyone in the court room what happened. for as far as she heard, it sounded good, there was no way delko was innocent. everything lindsay said he did, was real. she even had proof, the scar was enough to make the jury believe delko wasn't that innocent. sofia was nervous, but on the other hand calmer then before, she knew it was going really great. 'delko is never gonna get out..', she whispered with a smile to flack. then, she looked at lindsay again. secretly, trying to let nobody else see it, she gave lindsay a thumb up, and a big smile. the girl needed to know she was having support, what delko did to her was not nothing. he hurted hur, and sofia was mad about that. she made the words 'great' with her mouth, hoping lindsay would get the message. she looked at delko, who was obviously entertained by lindsays story. gosh, she hated him soo much..

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

"It's ok Ms Monroe, just take your time." DA Thompson stated gently. "Do you remember where you went after you left the "safe" room? Did you go outside? Go back to your room?"

"Do you remember how you ended up in the safe room?" he asked.

Delko looked over at Alyssa with a small smirk. **she doesn't even remember who put her in that room**

Danny was rubbing his hands up and down his thigh, nervous and worried. He nodded in agreement to Stella. "Yeah, but I still worry about her and the babies." He turned to look at Flack and replied "I know man, I just don't like her being up there alone."

8. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

"Uhhh.... after I left the room.....someone grabbed me from behind...." Lindsay started slowly. Before she was called up to the stand, she was confident in her ability in remembering most of the details. Now, though.....they were all gone.

"....I can't remember anything else, sorry..." Lindsay said, ducking her head forward, ashamed at herself for not remembernig when she was almost murdered.

(and dont worry, I have plans..... :devil:)

9. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Flack closed his eyes briefly and then looked straight at his friend and smiled. He squeezed Sofia's hand, suddenly overcome with nerves, and he was certain he was showing it. He tried to calm himself and then mouthed the words 'its ok, you can do it' with a smile at Lindsey.
    Was the air getting, thicker? Mayeb its all the 'good' vibes. Flack thought silently too himself.

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

"It's ok, Ms Monroe. We can take it slow. Take all the time you need." DA Thompson said. He just hoped that Alyssa had a little sympathy when she questioned her. "You left the room...Did you go down the hallway, into another room....It's ok if you can't remember."

Delko was just sitting back enjoying this. She couldn't remember anything. She doesn't know who took her. She doesn't even know what happened.

((BG, pm me your plan))

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Catherine smirked at him, "Now that seems like a great idea, Nicky" Catherine looked at Lindsay and then back at Nick, "Think she'll be okay?"

xx

Stella leaned into Mac and looked at him, "Do you think they'll be okay?"

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

"I..... I went down the hallway.... " Lindsay said slowly, remembering a little bit of what happened... "That's when someone grabbed me...." Lindsay looked over to Danny for a second, just wishing she could feel his hands around her shouldres, rubbing her stomach again. To her, this was torture, but had to put up with it. So... Lindsay looked back to the DA, waiting for more questions....

(Hey, all..... I'm going on a 2-day vacation..... I'll be back on saturday, promise ;))

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

"OK", DA Thompson said, "You left the group, went down the hallway, and somebody grabbed you. How did they grab you? Did this person say or do anything to you? He walked over to the witness stand in a gentle tone told Lindsay, "It's ok, take your time."

Danny never took his eyes off Lindsay. Everytime she looked his way he would give her reassuring nods, wishing he could be up there with her or better yet, kick Delko's ass. He's sure Flack would help him.

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

"I hope so" Nick answered. "Something's gotta happen to make him pay. I just don't like how he keeps trying to unnerve her with those looks."

(I have to hold off on Mac becuase I'm confused. Who is Stella referring to?)

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

(I think Stella is referring to Lindsay and Danny or something... :lol:)

Lindsay nodded at the Da before lapsing into a small silence..... finally, she said, "He grabbed me from behind and put his had or something over my mouth..... by the force the person was using, I knew it was a guy.... " 'Delko was that guy...' Lindsay thought with a shudder.

(sorry for taking so long on that! :D)