Conquences: The Trial

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by DetectiveCurtis, Dec 29, 2006.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Catherine leaned in closer to him and gave him a light kiss and smiled, "I really can't wait to be alone with you later", she whispered softly into his ear.

xxx

Stella looked at Mac, "Could we use that?" she gave Flack a smile, "Go Don!" she was excited that maybe they could use that information, but she listened to Mac's other question, and sighed, she hoped Flack knew something.

2. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Sara couldn't take it anymore. She tapped them both on the shoulder.

"Can you not nauseate me? I mean, this isn't a private hotel room. It's a courtroom. Lord."

She glared at them both, tired of this annoying affection they were showing for each other. She knew she couldn't stop it overall, but she could try to at least stop it now.

"Sorry..."

She couldn't believe she apologized, but she guesses she felt guilty after her outburst.

3. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

sofia heared what the gang was talking about. 'I don't know of any hard evidence, nothing touchable.. or wait a minute, the room where delko was holding lindsay and the rest, had a door. a forensic assistent lifted prints of it, after we were gone, but i didn't get the results yet, the lab said it had to wait untill all the other cases were done. if you want to, i can call them right now, ask them for the results. we can use some good evidence in this case, although the judge is a very honoust person, i don't want to take any risk, he can't walk out of here as a free man.. shall i call the lab?', she said, cursing herself because she was so mentally whacked by the whole delko-trial, that she forgot about the doorprints. she hoped they were delko's prints...

4. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Flack nodded and then glanced at Mac and looked apoligetic. "I know I should have Mac, sorry, it completly slipped my mind. He told us that Alyssa knew Tim, that she planned the kidnap, it was her idea, etc etc. You know, the usual stuff."

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Nick didn't pay a lot of attention to Sara because he was trying to focus himself on the situation at hand. "Me too" he told Cath.

"The other big question is, do we have time to find anything to present?" Mac asked. "Anything we have would have to be processed, which takes time and then the judge has to see it before it's presented to the jury..."
    (hope that's right, I don't remember all of what I've heard about court stuff)

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Catherine glanced at Sara for a few minutes, and then turned back to Nick and smiled and leaned in and put her mouth to his ear and softly whispered, "I can't wait to get you out of here"

xxx

Stella glanced at Mac, "Can we call another recess and search all of this out?"

7. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

sofia sighed. 'i wil call the lab right now, maybe we can get the prints here befóre the jugdge begins with the trial, officialy'. she takes her cellphone out of her pocket, and calls the lab. 'crime lab, how can i help you?', says a voice. 'hi, this is sofia curtis speaking. i need some information about a case.. the eh.. fingerprints lifted of a door, case against delko?', she explains. 'yeah, i see, i have the results here.. it came back.. positive for the prints of eric delko. there was also a partial, came back you.. but that's obvious, cause you stated you touched the door', the girl on the phone says. 'okay, thank you so much. but, i need a favour of you.. we are at the trial now, and it's about to start. we NEED that evidence here.. can you let somebody bring it here? in.. 5 minutes? you think you can manage that for me?', she almost begs the girl. 'sure, i'll do the best i can for you!', the girl answers. sofia thanks her, and hangs up the phone. then she looks back at mac and the others. 'well, the prints came back eric delko, and somebody is gonna bring it over.. so, i really hope that person is gonna be on time..', she explains.

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

((Ok, I finally read "Missing at the Convention". Sorry it took me so long but now I know what's going on so I think I'm ready to proceed as the DA (his first name is Michael but I can't remember his last name so I made one up). Also, not to confuse anyone since I am playing the DA, Danny, and Delko, I will post them in this order: DA, Delko, then Danny. If not all three will be replying, I'll specify who is. Hope that helps and is ok.))

After Alyssa made her opening statement, DA Michael Thompson stood up, turned to the jury, and made his opening statement. "During this trial, I am going to prove, without a doubt, that the defendent, Eric Delko, knowingly and willingly kidnapped numberous CSIs and also attempted to kill Lt. Horatio Caine and CSI Lindsay Monroe." He then turned from the jury, looked at Delko and his attorney, and sat back down with his assistant.

Delko just sat there with a smirk on his face thinking **he might try to prove me guilty but there's too much circumstanial evidence for it to work.

Danny had to chuckle at Lindsay's last statement. He leaned over and whispered, "Don't worry, I'll kepp my big mouth shut and not get kicked outta here because I fear your wrath worse than any judge in the city."

9. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

Judge Jessica Andrews looks at DA Michael Thompson and said, "You may call your first witness." She looked at her courtroom. It was calm now, but she knew that hell was gonna break loose once the first witness took the stand. Yet, she enjoyed cases like this, because it keeps her right on her toes.

10. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Alyssa let out a low, unaudible growl. She wanted to jump up and strangle him, but told herself to calm down and stayed in her seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ANY judge?" Lindsay whispered, suddenly finding this all very entertaining. She was about to finish her question when Jessica said for the DA to call up the first witness. Lindsay suddenly felt a little short of breath and gripped his hand really tight. It was her.

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

((please let me know if I screw up something. :)))

DA Michael Thompson stood up and addressed the court. "Your honor, I call to the stand CSI Lindsay Monroe."

Danny turned Lindsay's head so she was looking him in the eyes. "Hey baby, it's gonna be ok. Just try to relax. I'm sure the judge will understand if you need a break or somethin'. She won't want you stressed. You'll do fine Montana."

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Mac had to chuckle at the ongoing Danny and Lindsay whispers, at least what he could hear of it. At the same time, he'd been listening to Sophia, nodding occasionally. "Good...I hope it pans out" he said.

"That goes double for me" Nick replied with a quick smile. He began wondering what Mac and company were trying to do but he wasn't close enough to hear any of it. He noticed Delko's expression "I'd like to slap that right off his face" he muttered.

13. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Lindsay took a sharp breath in, and looked into Dannys eyes fearfully. "I'll try, Danny" She said nervously, her voice cracking upon saying his name.
    Lindsay slowly stood up, bracing her back with both hands, she gave Danny one last glance before walking up to the stand.

( also, let me know if I stuffed up here :p )

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

((Let's just assume Lindsay's already been sworn in))

"Ms Monroe," DA Thompson said as he walked over to the witness stand, "could you state your name please for the court?"

Delko leaned back in his chair, never taking his eyes off Lindsay. He wants her to look his way. Wants to intimidate her.

Danny watches Lindsay from his seat in the court room. He gives her a reassuring nod. He's hoping Delko's attorney won't pounce on her.

"Hey Stella?" Danny leaned over to her, "Do ya think Lindsay's gonna be ok?"

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Lindsay smiled sweetly at the DA before saying, "Lindsay Elizabeth Monroe....."
    Out of curiosity, she took a brief look over at where Delko was sitting..... A sense of fear immediately overtook her. Lindsay squeezed her eys shut for a second before re-focusing on Danny.