Conquences: The Trial

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by DetectiveCurtis, Dec 29, 2006.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Mac nodded. "Still, it'll be better when this is done...reliving it isn't easy for anyone. Though it's necessary to make him pay."

Nick gave Cath's hand a squeeze as he smiled at her.

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

(Hey, all :lol: I think we should maybe go looking for new people to fill the roles or take them up ourselves if we expect this ot go anywhere.... in fact, I think I have someone to play Horatio and I'll gladly take Calleigh up...? If that helps PM me... also, if theres a character that needs filling, please PM me and tell me so I can tell a friend who can come in and get this party movin; ;) )

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

((we really need this party to move))

Stella nodded, "I know, but its just scary, Mac, it wasn't that long ago that we meet Horatio and he talked about his team, remember?"

xx

Catherine smiled slightly and laid her head down on Nick's shoulder, "I just wish I knew how to help"

4. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

The DA stood up and said, "How well did you know Mr. Delko?"

The judge was glad that the DA took over as she was starting to lose her patience with her own court room. When that happened, just look out because she will become an angry person.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

"Yeah" Mac replied. "You know it's interesting how hard times affect people differently...You were strong enough to come through...I didn't have it easy but I made it with your help...And look at what happened to Nick from Vegas...Guy's lucky he didn't go insane. Delko, though, maybe he did to a degree."

"Yeah, me too. At least we can be here for backup and to testify and help put him away." Nick said.