Conquences: The Trial

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by DetectiveCurtis, Dec 29, 2006.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

(LMAO. She's talking about Linds..)

Catherine sighed, "I don't know, maybe he thinks he can get by with it when he does, this is not the same guy I worked with in Miami, something had to have happened" she looked at him, "You don't think our team would ever snap like that do you?.. I can't imagine what his team is going through"

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

"I'd hope we wouldn't...we've also been through a lot. But when it's been tough, we've pulled together and got through. We help each other out and that's good. But you're also right that things can change a person. I guess...Maybe some people figure ways to cope and others aren't able to or something. I still don't know how I made it through things, as close as I came to losing my mind. I know Iwouldn't have made it without you and without everyone refusing to give up, though."

"I hope so...I think so" Mac replied to Stella. "You mean her and Danny? He's got his issues, but he's a good man at heart. Hopefully they won't have any repeats of what happened earlier."

3. CathStokes

Catherine squeezed his hand and smiled, "I couldn't have went through alot of things without you, I love you Nicky"

xx

Stella nodded her head at him, she knew she should probably tell him, but she figured it was in the past, maybe it should stay there. She turned and looked at Danny, she wondered what he thought, and then she looked at Mac and smiled, and leaned over closer to him and whispered into his ear, "I love you"

4. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

OC~ Ok people it's been what over a month since out last post. If we dropping of the face of the earth, will someone please tell me so I can stop checking this RP. If anyone has changed their mind about this RP, please RP me. My plan was to the trial and to have Eric guilty of something-- anything.

5. MacsGirlMel

(oh crap I forgot about this one...I will post on it after work sometime)

6. CathStokes

{{Melly, post already, dangit}}

7. MacsGirlMel

"I love you too. Should have said that a long time ago" Nick replied. Hearing it made Warrick a bit sad but at least Nick was a good guy. He'd do his best to be happy for them.

"And I love you. I'll be glad when this is done...then I can show you how much I love you instead of just telling you" He gave her a playful grin.

8. CathStokes

Catherine smiled at Nick, she really cared about him and she was glad they were finally on their way to start a relationship together, she ran her fingers through his and laid her head on his shoulder and whispered, "I should've told you a long time ago too"

Stella smirked, "You and I, after all of this is done, then we'll have some.. one on one time, if you catch my drift" she said with a little twinkle in her eye.

9. DetectiveCurtis

Judge Anderson looked at DA Thompson and said, "You may cont." She knew that the DA would be understanding. She looked at her courtroom and said, "The next outburst, I will close this courtroom. I will also hold everyone in this courtroom in contempt." Jessica hardly had to say that to her court but today she had to because they were not showing her courtroom the respect it deserved. She then looked at the witness and said, "Miss Monroe, I need to remind you that you are still under oath." She told the young woman as she wanted to make sure the CSI knew that she was still under oath.

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

DA Thompson looked sympathetically at Lindsay, hating to question her in her condition but he continued. Ok, after you were grabbed from behind, what happened? Did your attacker do anything to you, say anything to you, take you anywhere?"

Delko looked at Lindsay intently, waiting for her to crack and sitting there with a smug smirk on his face.

Danny continued to watch Lindsay, only taking his eyes off of her long enough to glance over at Delko. Turning to Stella, Danny asked, "Stel, do you think she's gonna be okay?"

11. MacsGirlMel

"But we'll make up for it" Nick whispered with a grin.

Mac also hated watching Lindsay go through questioning, but he knew it was necessary. "Oh yeah, I catch it" he whispered to Stella. "I can't wait"

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

"Ok, after you were grabbed from behind, what happened? Did your attacker do anything to you, say anything to you, take you anywhere?"

Scratching her head Lindsay stifled a small yawn and said, "After.... After he grabbed me from behind, he clamped somtehing over my mouth.... it kind od felt like duct tape....."

Looking around for a second, Lindsay noticed the whole rooms attention was on her. Gupling,she felt her heartbeat increase slightly. Squirming a little in her seat, Lindsay checked her pulse from her neck. This was a sort of nervous habit for her.

".....But, after that... I dont remember anything... Until I came to in that room and Danny was holding me in his arms.."

She looked around once again, wishing she wasnt the first to be up. She was exhausted, hungry and starting to get irritated. Maybe it was Delko smug little face she just wanted to b**ch slap into next week or what, she didn't know. Adjusting herself again, Lindsay pushed some of her hair behind her ears and waited for whatever else the DA had to say.

13. CathStokes

Catherine laced her fingers through Nick's hand, she was really glad to have him.

Stella stuck her tongue out lightly at him, and then leaned in to Danny and touched his hand, and whispered back, "Don't worry, she'll be fine, she just needs to adjust"

Stella nodded towards Lindsay, letting her know everything would be okay, and hoped she picked up on it.

14. DetectiveCurtis

Ok it's been almost a month yet again since we had a posting. Could the DA start asking questions or move on to the next witness. I mormally don't do this but it's been kinda dead here. Is it too much to ask that some one take the inective and move this story along.

15. CathStokes

Who's playing the DA??.. if Linds is a major witness shouldn't we continue there or who else? H?