Conquences: The Trial

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by DetectiveCurtis, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

(Guys, Alyssa took Delko home already, you must have missed my post, it's back on page three, but if you want I can repost it and we can take it from when Eric walks out of the bathroom.)

2. Joe

Joe Witness

(I think it would be best to go repost it as if I'm walking out of the restroom and then we are leaving because I progressed the budding relationship between Delko and Alyssa.)

3. Wyoming

(Just disreguard the other post then :D)

Alyssa turned when she heard Eric calling her name. She smiled a little and her heart fluttered. This guy might be a murderer, but he had reasons behind it, and even though it might not seem like it, he had a really kind heart. She gave him her best smile, and then walked up to him, taking his arm on the way out. "You wanna head out to get something to eat or do you want to go home?" she asked.

4. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Calleigh ran into the hall, looking for Horatio. She spotted him near the attorney and Delko and ran over.

"You ok?"

She hugged him.

"Don't ever scare me like that again."

5. ChristineCaine

ChristineCaine Rookie

((Oh, hehe, it's okay.. lol))

Horatio was shocked when Delko didn't attack him, although, he was smart, so he had enough common sense to not attack him in a court house. His words hurt. Horatio knew that Eric was right. He slowly walked out of the bathroom and saw Calleigh walking away from Catherine, Sara, Stella, and Mac, and toward him. He made his way over to her with a troubled look on his face.

"Hey, Calleigh, I'm fine, dear. We can talk later. Are you ready to go here, or were you planning on doing something with the girls? If you're doing that," he turned to the head CSI of NY, "Mac, do you want to go get a beer, or something?"

6. Joe

Joe Witness

"I would love to go grab a bite to eat with you." Delko's heart skipped a beat. He was so excited. This woman had given Delko a new reason to live. He knew he really cared for Alyssa. When she smiled at him, it was the best thing in the world. She was as sweet as sugar. He didn't think she would like a guy like him though. He hoped he was wrong.

7. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

"H...I want a romantic dinner. Just us 2."

She hugged him and looked into his eyes.

"Please."

8. Wyoming

Alyssa smiled a little and nodded. "Alright, I know this little place on the beach that you might like. I go there every once in a while to talk to my clients, although, something tells me this is going to be a little diffrent," she said with a smirk as she walked him out to her car. She had a cute little blue sports car. She was still young, and she looked it.

9. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

Danny puts his arm around his girl and said, "Come on, lets go have some dinner, just the two of us." He squeezed her shoulder and said, "Don't worry Delko will be punished even if I have to do it." Danny softly kissed her head and said, "No one will hurt my angel."

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Stella sighed, She was glad Mac wasn't to pissed at her, "Where is Lindsay?" She said as she stood closer to Mac, maybe a bit to close, but she couldn't help it. He made her feel safe and comfortable, and was that love? Of course it was love. She loved Mac. She touched his arm, "Are you okay?" She had listened to everything about Eric, but for some reason all she could think about was Mac.

11. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Lindsay smile and says, "But...ohh...ok, Catherines burger king offer will have to wait till another time.." She smiles At catherine and mouths a 'sorry' Before walking out in Dannys arms. Once outside she asks, "Have we got anything to drink at home, Danny?" She was in another bad mood from Delko. Again, and she just wanted to drink alot, have dinner with her fiancee and forget alla bout it till tomorrow.

12. DetectiveCurtis

"Yes but you can't have it." He put his arm around her shoulders and said, "I found the home pregency test sugar. When were you gonna tell me that I'm a dad?" He asked her as they got in his car. "I thought we promised we'd have an open relationship and not hold things from the other person?"

13. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

She stares at him with an open mouth. 'How the hell did he find that? I thought I threw that out....' She thinks as she tells Danny, "I was waiting for the right time, Danny.....I didn't wanna do it infront of everyone.....You should know I'm a very private person" She smiles before saying, "I was going to tell you tonight, Danny....I know you're looking forward to being a father just by the look in your eyes."

14. ChristineCaine

ChristineCaine Rookie

Horatio smiled as he held her close. He kissed her forehead when she asked for a romantic dinner between the two of them.

"Anything for you, dear. I have a nice place in mind," he was glad to have the chance to try to get things off of his mind. He had been wanting to arrange an extremely special dinner for the two since... well, since she moved in with him. He stepped away from her, glaring at Eric, and brought his cell phone out. He hit a few numbers and started talking.

"Ahh, yes. This is Horatio Caine. I made reservations for next week at your restaurant. I was wondering if it would be possible to move them to tonight. Uh huh. I see. Okay. Thank you very much," he said before he hung up. He walked back to Calleigh. "Okay, Ma'am, shall we?" He offered his arm to her, automatically. Then, he said, "Gentlemen, ladies, we will see you tomorrow."

He had a huge, almost boyish grin on his face when they left the building, which Calleigh almost never saw. He couldn't wait to get things going at dinner that night. He had something extremely special planned for the woman walking beside him, and she had no idea. He was absolutely head over heels for her, and he was going to prove it that night. He patted his pants pocket as he opened the passenger's side door of his black, sleek beamer for Calleigh to climb in. He then walked over to the driver's side and got in. When he started the car, there was a faint sound of Mozart playing in the backround. He smiled widely at Calleigh as he pulled out. "Would you mind if I stopped at the hotel? I think you might want to change into something.. more, elegant, perhaps?"

((I don't know about you guys.. but Mozart always seemed like the kind of music I thought H would listen to.. haha))

15. DetectiveCurtis

Danny looked at Montana and said, "Montana, I know your private person but the people we're gonna tell were around us today." He gave her a kiss and said, "How far along are you?"

Warrick looked at Catherine and asked, "Is that offer only for Lindsey or can I come?"