Confessions Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wibble, Mar 31, 2006.

1. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

I know it's easy to say: but I felt like that as well.. it'll pass.. it'll take a while, but you'll get over it and will be able to trust and love some special person again. I was there not too long ago and I trust and love again now, while I never thought I will.

2. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I kinda neglected the teacher who kept me in uni, he told me he felt that today and I didn't even notice that.

I did talk to him today though and we are fine again :)

3. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Confession: Eh. I'm looking forward to monday. That's weird, heh? But I'm looking forward to sunday too. Supporting our teachers in the Dam Tot Dam Loop, running competition.

4. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Confession #1: You know I really think that Dilana should have won the Rockstar show :confused:. I was really confused. Why did they choose Lukas? Yeah the guy has attitude but they don't need someone who has attitude. They need someone who can sing and Dilana is the stronger singer. Hmm...

Confession #2: Ouh I actually really wanted to stay overnight at the library today. Those chairs were really comfy. :p

5. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

Confession: i am not doing my homework... i am bad, very bad :D i am sitting here, doing nothing while my homework is waiting for me :lol: soon will be CSI, then FMX show and then again CSI ... but no, i am sitting here, and i can't move my butt to get done my homeworks :p it is already 20:03pm ..*sigh* lazyness queen :rolleyes:

6. Elbystar

Elbystar Rookie

confession: i lied to everyone when i told them i'd done my english homework but forgot to bring it to school, the truth is, I COULDNT BE ARSED DOING IT!

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Confession: I miss my best friend. I barely ever talk to her anymore :( *cries*

Confession: I hate someone and they have no idea :mad:

Conession: Im bored :p

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

sandersidle, why don't you talk to her anymore? I feel sorry for you. :(

Confession: I love someone.
    Confession: I smell.
    Confession: I want it to be monday.

9. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

Confession: god Damit, i feel dirty! i am scraching all the time! iuuuu!! AAaa i can't take it anymorrrrre! *runs to bathroom* :lol:

10. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

i stole my friends shirt and ruined it...ssshhhhhh!

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

MissRoosFox, because my other ex-best friend used me to get close to her and now they're like best friends :( :( :( :(

12. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Awh, sandersidle, I know the feeling! I had this kind of 'friend' too. If you ever feel like talking, PM me.

Confession: I'm in luv.
    Confession: There's a plate with some rests of food on my desk from last thursday. Err, yeah, I should clean that.

13. Elbystar

Elbystar Rookie

confession: i've been an atheist since i was 8
    confession: sometimes i wonder if there really is actually a god, and that due to my atheism, he doesnt love me anymore

14. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Confession: I've been going to gym for 10 years soon (lifting weights) and when going to our village gym, I always have same cassette with me. It's 2 Unlimited ~ Real Things.

Yes. Cassette and 2 Unlimited. And the radio system is from the 70s. You can feel the bass :lol:

15. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

^ Oh hey so you're practically listening to some oldies. That's great. It's pretty hard to find people who listens to oldies nowadays :).

Confession 1: I'm addicted to tweaking pictures. Yeah..I used to be very casual about it but now it's bordering on obsession man! Nyarh...

Confession 2: Sometimes, I feel like I'm the weirdest person in the world. I'd do things that normal people won't do. Yeah and when you've confessed you're weird, then you know you're really weird. :lol: *shuts up*