Concerts.

i just went to a concert with World Leader Pretend, Eisley, and HOT HOT HEAT!!! it was so fabulous. ive been to bunch of concerts and i love love going to them. its just like meeting a bunch of people who all like the same music and are cool and stuff. the only bad thing is that some people get really sweaty and gross- lol- at the moment i am in love with The Academy is and The Decemberists and they are coming to where i live in Sept for a big concert thing!!!!!

TAKE ME, TAKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 The Academy Is soooooooooo much.

My first concert was back in the 80's. Well, actually most of these concerts were back in the 80's. Anyway, the first was REO Speedwagon and .38 Special twice, and we had front row center stage tickets. Over the years I have also seen Foreigner, Billy Squier, Loverboy, Journey, Alabama twice, Travis Tritt, Hank Williams, Jr, Kiss, Sammy Hagar, Molly Hatchet, Patty Loveless, and others that I can't remember right now.

We are going Sunday to see Def Leppard and Bryan Adams...can't wait for that. :D

Yeah they were. I remember after I waited on line with my dad these girls were crying because they couldnt get tickets!

I really didn't have a hard time getting either. The Backstreet Boys ticket was given to me. A friends mom bought tickets for me and her daughter as a graduation gift. Weren't the best seats in the house but they were free so you can't complain.

I bought the seats for NSYNC at an AOL presale. I amazingly got really good seats. I was in the lower section right beside the stage like 10 rows up. We were so close you could see their faces so I was quite pleased.
When I got tickets for NSYNC *blushes* they had opedned up a new tickmaster location a few miles away from where I live... People were waiting in line for hours and hours..

I've only been to one concert so far. It was the 'Vote for Change' concert back in Oct. 2004. I went to the one in Orlando and was terribly excited because my favorite artist ever, Bruce Springsteen, was playing. Also at the concert was Tracey Chapman (spelling?), R.E.M. (boy, did they rock!), and John Fogerty performed quite a few memorable songs. It was fantastic!

Ive seen Good Charlotte, The Explosion and Green Day and I'm going to see Green Day again in November I can't wait.Oh and I stood outside a Bonjovi concert once and watched the big screenfrom over the fence, it was in Hyde Park and me and my friends didnt even know it was on till we saw thousands of fans with bonjovi t-shirts on, we figured we'de stay and listen was quite a laugh.

I've been in many concerts... but two.. .well, they are not really concerts but wonderful memories.

At bar, going to see The 69 Eyes *sigh*
And then going to Provinssirock and see
Poets of the Fall, Kotiteollisuus, Apulanta and the most important, Nightwish.

I've seen quite many bands, especially during Midsummer.

i love going to concerts, i've been to quite a lot of them, most recent one was Coldplay this past monday...the best act i've seen are U2, Bon Jovi and Madonna, this fall, i'm going to see at least 2 U2 shows, Green Day and Rolling Stones

I haven't been to a concert before, but on the 27th, I'm going to a 311, Papa Roach, and Unwritten Law concert. :)

I went to a Green Day concert with some mates about 6 weeks ago. It was absolutely fantastic, despite all the drunk people and extreme heat. I almost passed out cause of the heat, my friend got severely panicky because of all the people and we had the most eventful journey there.

5 hours in a car in very hot temperatures, 7 people in a car with strap tops and leather seats. Then we broke down by the side of a main motorway, we were stuck there for an hour, with no shade, no suncream and a friend who was allergic to the grass that we were surrounded by. (and the unfortunate toilet fiasco...)

Not forgetting my best friends major nosebleed.

However, the concert was brilliant, absolutely amazing, and i'd go again right now if I could. :p

Sounds like you had fun, where did you see Green Day?
I saw them at the Milton keynes bowl in UK on June 18th it was amazing singing along with 60,000 in the crowd and I got into the pit, plus I got to see Tre cool up close which was awsome.

My first concert was "The Corrs" when I was 17. After that I went to several concerts of Frances Black, Dave Munnelly, Kieran Goss and soon I'm gonna see the "Woman's heart tour" and Mary Black for the first time.. yay can't wait... oh and I went to Altan and Cold Play in Ireland. Hmm, come to think of it.. they're all Irish :D And many young ppl think that going to Frances and Mary Black's concerts are dull, well, hell they're not!! Frances is the cutest, sweetest and best on-stage-artist I've ever seen! *woots for Frances*

Back