Concerts.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by kazzy, Aug 2, 2005.

1. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

i saw the killers last year and they were cool

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I went to see Green Day a few months ago at the Milton Keynes Bowl, it was the concert i`ve ever been to. :D

3. beautiful_loser

beautiful_loser Pathologist

Eddie Money on Saturdayyyy!!! At the Corn Festival actually a few towns over. I am SO GOING!

4. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Eddie money? Who? :confused: :D

Omg. One more month til the Nightwish concert! :D

5. CSIri

CSIri Captain

I'm gonna see Nightwish in 11 days :D I'm still very excited, even tho it's the 3rd time I'll see them :D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ive been to 4 :

Boyzone when i was 7 (GOD did i love them guys :D Ronan was my first crush :D )
    Westlife when i was 16 with my mums friend :D It was actually not bad, even though im not exactly a fan of them anymore. They did a cover of the friends theme which i was vair pleased about :D
    Cher last may :D Me and my mom are HUGIO fans of hers :D When we saw that she was bringing the Farewell Tour local, we HAD to go see her!! :D She was freakin' amazing!!! Best concert ive ever been too :D
    Wet Wet Wet in december :D My mom loves them, so i bought her some tix for her Christmas pressie :D Because ive grown up with the songs, the other goers where apparently amazed that i knew all the words to their songs lmao The woman next to my mom was impressed lmao We got quite close to the stage, and i have to say, Marti Pellow is DAYUM fine in person!!

Hoping to get to see Robbie Williams as soon as he comes back to join us in England lmao He's doing another gig, but its in Berlin...not so good for us! lmao

7. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

i`M GOiNG TO SEE COLDPLAY TOMORROW NiGHT!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!

8. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

i want to go see yellowcard. but my dad is cheap and hates that kind of music

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

WOW i`d love to see Coldplay, I didn`t manage to get tickets whilst they were here. One of my friends went and had the best time. :D

10. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

im leaving in 30 minutes for the COLDPLAY CONCERT!!!! gahh im excited!!!

*wearing dressy top and destroyed jeans* *LOVES IT!*

11. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

OMG!!!!! :eek: *jealous* If I do say so myself, Chris is so *speaking slowly* unbelievably HOT! Not to mention absolutely, positively brilliant.

Have fun, and take some pix. :)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I went to the V Festival last weekend, saw Oasis, Kaiser Cheifs, Scissor Sisters, Franz Ferdinand, Good Charlotte etc, don't like any of the bands really but the whole fesitval experience was really great.

KIWI :devil:

13. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

OOOOH MY GOD. the concert was freaking amazingg!! they are awesome live! [no cameras allowed] so i dont have pics inside the concert but yeahhh.

i added a pic. of me and my friend jessica outside the concert place after the concert @ my myspace if anyone wants to check it outtt. yeppp.

so yeah..definitely recommend seeing Coldplay! Chris' voice is really sexxxay. LOL

14. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

Both concerts I've ever went to always said "no cameras allowed" but I've took them and nothing was said to me. I don't know why the put that on there cause almost everybody brings one. But mine wasn't the ultimate professional camera either. Just a disposable one but I did get some good pics with it. Wasn't there anybody there with cameras Charisma?

15. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

yes there was actually!

like during the concert..the big screen told people to take their cameras out..and on the count of 3...TAKE PICTURES...so like a huge camera was on the crowd..and people could take pics and all the flashes couldve been seen. i got really confused..i was like...wAT THE HELLLLL.

oh well.

here's a pic of me and my friend jessica after the concert.