Concerts.

My first concert was the Beach Boys. :lol:

Since then though I've seen Michael Bolton(3 times), Celine Dion (4 times), Cher(Twice), NSYNC (5 times), Britney Spears (8 times...she was AWESOME back in the day...), Maroon 5 and Kelly Clarkson (2nd row. It was FREAKING AWESOME!!!)

I love concerts. You can have fun with your friends and hang out. It's fun. And you can scream and sing at the top of your lungs and no one cares. :lol:

(BTW...30 more to go. :D)

Young_n_hopless, I saw them the same day as you! Milton Keynes on the 18th. It rocked. :p

sorry its a bit off topic but i had a dream there was a csi concert, anywayz back to the topic i went to a sclub 7 when i was younget and a busted one lol yup very embassing(sp)

My first concert was the Beach Boys.

OMG!! I'm having a second Beach Boys period in my life!! Listening to all their albums again, they're just the best I think!! Pisces Lady (that's the title right?) is beautiful, I'm pisces :D

sorry its a bit off topic but i had a dream there was a csi concert, anywayz back to the topic i went to a sclub 7 when i was younget and a busted one lol yup very embassing(sp)

*snorts*

Busted? How long ago was that? :p

Young_n_hopless, I saw them the same day as you! Milton Keynes on the 18th. It rocked. :p
Hey thats kool how awsome was that day I can't wait for the DVD to come out. :)

ugh my first concert was Alabama when I was 5 and the last one I went too was Christing Aguilera/Justin Timberlake with Black Eyed Peas as the opening act.

I saw a lot of Jazz concerts, a French guy called Sinclair, and my absolute favorite is the giga Massive Attack concert in Nimes roman arena, in the south of France!!! Trip hop in an old very old place, amazing, and it lasted almost 2h30!!!
I also saw Dido in this same Arena, we were invited by the musicians(we had met them 2 days before the concert, and had a...er...some drinks with them :) ), with backstage pass and all...It was funny, after the concert, to have a beer sitting near Dido who was eating a salad LOOL!! Im no a super fan of Dido but we were invited and it was surprisingly amazing!!!

Yesterday (August 23, 2005)

I went to my first concert it was for The Rolling Stones it was the second show for their new tour A Bigger Bang. The tickets first went on sale in Mid-May and I wasn't able to get any but a ffew weeks ago a friend of a friend of my parents was able to get me two tickets and I didn't know about until they came in the mail my parents got them for me nice surprise right? The tickets even though they were the cheapest you can get when we arrived at Fenway (yeah I'm from Boston GO SOX) I found that my tickets were for the fourth row. By "we" I mean that I took my mom for two reasons, She contacted the firend who got me the tickets and she is the only person I know who has the same love of The Rolling Stones that I do.

Back