Concerts.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by kazzy, Aug 2, 2005.

1. samanarkCSI

samanarkCSI Pathologist

Lol, sure, come down to San Diego. :p

2. CSIri

CSIri Captain

1. Nightwish! :D
    2. Aura Noir
    3. Nightwish! :D
    4. Tori Amos
    5. Iron Maiden

Sep. 5th I'm going to see Nightwish again :D

3. Woozy

Woozy Pathologist

You lucky thing! :lol:

4. CSIri

CSIri Captain

I know! :D It will be their last concert in Norway for at least 2 years tho, so I felt I had to go :D

5. VerityKindle

VerityKindle Police Officer

The worst concert I've ever been to was Winger and Salty Dog. Winger was good, though loud, but Salty Dog sucked! They were awful! And why the lead singer thought he needed to unzip his pants so that we could see his pubic hair was beyond me...

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I went to the Carling Weekend in Leeds. The first time I went, I was watching New Found Glory and my knee got messed up against the barrier. The security guards carried me out and sat me by the side of the stage. Then, when NFG had finished their set, my Dad got Jordan (Lead singer and my favourite member of the band) and he came over and gave me a hug and walked me all the way down to the ambulance to make sure that I was alright. It was the single greatest moment of my life. Lucky I have pictures to recapture the experience.

7. Woozy

Woozy Pathologist

The band Blazin' Squad came to my school last year (I can't stand them) to perform for the year below me. People were screaming & running down the stairs as soon as they heard them & wondered why they shut the curtains in the hall so we couldn't see them! :lol: (some people are a bit dumb :lol:)

8. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

I hope Nightwish comes back to the US sometime somewhere where I could actually see them...

But I doubt it. Dammit.

9. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

*points and laughs*

Haha. Sorry. :D I hope you get to see them one day

10. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

I really didn't have a hard time getting either. The Backstreet Boys ticket was given to me. A friends mom bought tickets for me and her daughter as a graduation gift. Weren't the best seats in the house but they were free so you can't complain.

I bought the seats for NSYNC at an AOL presale. I amazingly got really good seats. I was in the lower section right beside the stage like 10 rows up. We were so close you could see their faces so I was quite pleased.

11. samanarkCSI

samanarkCSI Pathologist

Seats....at concerts? What? :p

I've never seen this.

12. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

Well we technically only sat in them like once during the whole show so I guess I bought a space to stand it...that sounds about right :)

13. samanarkCSI

samanarkCSI Pathologist

I just ordered my tickets to MCR on the 29th of September. Wow, this is going to be crazy.

14. Catherine_Willows

Catherine_Willows Coroner

Take me, take me!!!! :D :p

15. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

i just went to a concert with World Leader Pretend, Eisley, and HOT HOT HEAT!!! it was so fabulous. ive been to bunch of concerts and i love love going to them. its just like meeting a bunch of people who all like the same music and are cool and stuff. the only bad thing is that some people get really sweaty and gross- lol- at the moment i am in love with The Academy is and The Decemberists and they are coming to where i live in Sept for a big concert thing!!!!!