cold case

I love the picture that is on the inside, right before the article comes up. The whole cast looks really great and it is just a teriffic pic.

cold case is one cool tv show. i like to watch it. the whole cast play very well and the casa are interesting . i most like the way evry one epi ends...they play some song and show the guys...how look now and how they been in the past..i always keep amused with this show :)

The picture on the cover is adorable.

I'm so annoyed that there are no DVDs of this show. And of course, I always forget to watch the reruns.

I can't believe that they haven't actually made DVD sets of Cold Case, yet! I hope that they will eventually make them.

Also, I think that whoever picks the songs out for the show does an excellent job! I always think 'Wow, that's a great song for this episode/situation.'

I like how at the end of the episodes they show the victim(s) and that they are kind of relieved that their case was solved or whatever. It always is kind of sad but at the same time, you know that the case is solved so that always is on the plus side.

Does anybody know why they haven't put the show on DVD yet?

I was thinking it might have to do with all the songs they use, maybe too much royalties?

Okay, you guys just started watching this. So some questions:

What is the relationship between Scotty and Lilly? I sense some tension there...or is that just me. I think their chemistry is awesome (yep, already ship someone on the show :p). So, any background info on the two can help a lot.

There was a little fling between Scotty and Lilly's sister (Chris). Lilly warned Scotty about her but he didn't believe her until Chris ran away to escape the law (credit card fraud I believe). I think things are still a little tense from that, but yeah, I totally ship Scotty and Lilly as well.

HoratioAndMe said:

What is the relationship between Scotty and Lilly? I sense some tension there...or is that just me.

Some X number of years ago, Lilly used to be engaged. A little bit before the wedding (the night before, I think?), her sister Christina slept with her fiance. Needless to say, Lilly and Christina are NOT close at all.

Last season, Christina came back to Lilly's life. Scotty, aftrer having lost his fiance Elisa (who killed herself) was very vulnerable. He and Christina started fooling around. Lilly got pissed. She warned him that Christina would only break his heart and leave him. She wouldn't talk to Scotty or Christina. She and Scotty fought a lot. Sure enough, Christina up and left Scotty without even telling him and disappeared. Scotty and Lilly's friendship suffered a lot because of Christina, but now they're trying to put it all behind them and move on.

I honestly wouldn't know how to describe their relationship. They are friends, but not really best friends. There's always been a little bit of tension between them. Also, when Christina started sleeping with Scotty, didn't Lilly say something like, "you are not gonna do this to me again?" She took that very personally and lots of people thought she was jealous, but most likely she was angry because Christina was once again messing up with something that belonged to Lilly (her relationship with Scotty, which Christina destroyed).

I don't know if the writers are ever going there, to be honest. Some people think Lilly will never forgive Scott for the thing with Christina. A lot of people also think Scotty is too immature for Lil. There is a possibility, you never know. In the last episode, Scotty decided he needed to change and grow up. If he did, that'd certainly make him more Lilly worthy. But then there's also the thing with Christina and will they ever be able to put it behind them? When Lilly holds a grudge, she holds a grudge.

I was watching Dog Day Afternoons earlier and I loved Scotty's reaction to Lilly's biker dude. It was very, "hehe, Lilly has a boyfriend, Lilly has a boyfriend... er, Lilly has a boyfriend?... oh my God, Lilly has a boyfriend, ugh... I hate Lilly's boyfriend." As he realized how serious the relationship was he became more and more bitter. I really liked that, but don't know if it means anything. It would take a lot of seasons for them to work things out.

Thanks for the info, you guys. :)

Okay, I haven't seen any episodes with Christina but I definately don't think I'll like her. :lol: I did see the last episode and I was thinking, 'There ya go Scotty, shape up!"

I think anyone who can loyally support the two of them can wait a couple seasons as long as the end result is nice and juicy ;).

Anyhow, I'll be asking lots of questions as I catch up. :D

last night i saw Cold case it was the eppie with the text of M.l.king on the end that was a freaking coowl epi :eek:

I actually started to watch this show recently and I really like it.

Did anyone see the episode of last sunday with the community theatre that performed Cabaret?? I really liked the episode, and not only because Adam Pascal gueststarred in it.

Back