cold case

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by debje, Sep 6, 2005.

1. LME

LME Police Officer

Well this hasn't been written in a while! Is there any word on the new season of Cold Case? I looked on Wikipedia and it says that it has been renewed for a sixth season.

I am enjoying the reruns on Sky but would love to see some new episodes.

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Cold Case will be back for season 6. CBS will be showing it on Sunday nights at 9:00pm EST. I don't see the premiere date though.

From what I see Epsiode 1 will be called Glory Days
    The team investigates the death of Mike "Bad Moon" McShane, a 20-year-old who played football for the University of Philadelphia back in 1974. Mike was raised by a single mother and went to university thanks to a football scholarship.

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

IMDB.com puts the first episode of the new season at September 28 for here in ths states. Not sure when it is supposed to return for LME in the UK.

4. LME

LME Police Officer

Thanks for the info. :thumbsup: much appreciated. At a guess (so I could well be wrong) I would say we may get to see it around six months after after you in the US.

It is interesting to see that Eddie is back in the sixth season. I am still not quite sure what to make of him.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I Think someone was looking for this. ;)

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Destiny I swear I looked and couldn't find it, although I did fins "WOAT":confused: so anywho, the ep. was good from 1973. and a football hero who was killed mysteriously, and no on knew why or because of? and it ends up it was the steroids thing and his mentor who was interogated throughout the ep. was the one, he'd even bought him a car, but the kid wouldn't do them so he killed him. and Lily's relationship seems to be getting off the ground cute, their so different, time will see what happens on this one~I was hard to concentrate I had company and they were talking the whole time, so I missed important issues I'm sure:(

7. Desertwind

From 1973. wow along time ago again, and the poor inter-city teacher Laura, trying to be the good girl, and teach these kids her forte, even though she was thrown into a history class, which wasn't her area of expartise, and all the teachers who didn't like her, but her passion did get to two students. Darnell, who came to report her murder, which of course was unsolved. and her project with Reynaldo, she was so passionate about her job, although her dad was worried, and come to find out it was her so called other teachers who she caught doing drugs that shot her, because she was going to turn him in:( so sad and uncalled for. The funny scene with Lily's co-worker having to take a girl out to dinner and a musical for doing him a fast favor:lol: always good!

8. Desertwind

WOW, this went back to 1964. and the days of the 'freedom fighters' on the civil rights movement. The city Philly, but two white women on the pretext of selling Tupperware, were sneaking down with two 'black' girlfriends to Mississippi, to help in the cause, which was so cool. The old cars were wonderful to see, they're good on visual effects on this show. Amazing how they find these old timers who always look nothing like the original people, they need to get on the ball on that part. So a bunch of radical white men were the ones who were responsible for her death & she was found dead on the side of the road and one in particular who ran her down, They, the foursome did go to the police dept. but were scoffed at and turned away, so they dumped her body on the side of the road. They did pull up the car out of the swamp and got the rat who ran her down. And Lily and her budding romance, cute, but she's so pretty and he look's like a big brute, see how that goes down the line:confused:interesting as always!

9. CSI_Kat

I don't know why - but I found this one boring. It didn't keep my attention at all.

10. Desertwind

So back to 1978, along time ago, and it still amazes me that the team find these old people from the past. One thing I noticed immediatley was the DJ, when he was young no dimple in his chin and them when he was the older version he miraculously, had this deep cleft/dimple, absurd:vulcan: like we wouldn't notice. Anyway the teen rollar skater, who's death was in the end an accident, he mad a pass at her and she ran away, he had other intentions that she was shocked at.. and her friend knocked her in the deep crevice, and was horrified, so didn't tell anyone, the mom, poor thing, and the girl who was a in those days "fast" and took her to a whole different life-style.. sad all the way around, Lily so cute that smile:D and her and her co-worker at the end rollar skating:lol:

11. Desertwind

1951 now that's 58 years ago, lordy, and they still found these people that we connected to this poor Marine sealed up in a oil drum:( who was standing up for his buddy, over a stupid gun, and was going to go to the big boss and got shot:eek: The old hair-do's and clothing were funny and the cars from that era, but once again the "pretty girl'" who he found so desirable, had deep dimples and when they found her years later somehow none:vulcan: Always interesting and showing how the Marines and the Navy military really couldn't stand each other, and the pocket watch was returned to the brother~

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Great guest cast for that episode:
    Max Gail (Barney Miller)
    Richerd Herd (Star Trek Voyager, T J Hooker, Seaquest DSV)
    Charles Napier (bad guy in many movies and TV shows, CSI ep Still Life)
    Conny Van Dyke (several appearances on Match Game)

13. Desertwind

GEEZ Count your good, thank's I knew the guest list [all old timers] when it started but when go to post I forget:confused:, pen and paper comes to mind:lol:

14. CSI_Kat

Ok so I do like Cold Case - but this season so far just doesn't seem very good. I am hoping it gets better.

15. Desertwind

I thought this was fascinating:wtf: the 1980's and the sleazy car salesman of that day. Donna was used to badly by all the scummy guys so sexiest, in the car-dealership, trying to get on top of it all, and was good at what she did, better than the men were. Trying to make a better life for her daughter and her, And actually apologizing to that a..hole that was so bad, he was washing cars there. And when he thought she stole one of his customers, he slammed her over the head with a tire iron and stuck her in the trunk, to be discovered years later in a sketal decomp. Her daughter thought she'd run away. Lily got her the piano that her mom was going to get with her bonus. very swett ending, with the mom watching and her as a little girl smiling to her mom~