Close to Home

katpin, did you stop and think about why Destiny would go through the trouble of using spoiler code and then you openly discuss some of what she wrote?

Excuse me. Won't have to worry about me making that mistake again. besides it was my OPINION. I never said who it was gonna be since I don't know. Glad everyone else can give their opinion. Sorry Destiny. Seems I'm not one of those. Didn't know I was giving away something that I don't even know nothing about. As you can see my post has been deleted.

katpin its okay to give you're opinion and unless the mods found there was a problem I don't think there was a problem, I figured you were speculating, its a running storyline, still can't figure out these sort of mini arcs all of a sudden. *Soft Smack* for removing you're post, get your tush back in here. :lol:

Dynamo1, from what I can see here, there was nothing wrong with kaptin31791's post. Next time if you have some problem, please hit the Notify moderator button and let the moderators do what they think would be right, but do not force any member to delete their posts, because this is none of your business.
I hope that was all understandable. I don't think I need to tell you that you're on very thin ice.

I never asked katpin to DELETE the post. Look at mine to see if you can find anything about deleting before LYING like that. Katpin could have put the post in spoiler code just like destiny did.

No you didn't say anything about me deleting my post but since you made such a big deal about my post I just figured I'd delete it. Now to get back to what I'd posted earlier if I can remember. LOL Was so glad to see that Chris Veeder got what he deserved. The look on his face when the found him guilty was hilarious to me. Shocked he was but what I found more shocking was the fact that Conlon's political advisor was the accomplice. I was not expecting that at all. Does anyone else other than myself think that Veeders wife knew all along what was going on?

From preveiews I saw makes me wonder if Maureen's the target. Now that's just my opinion. Can't remember if that's how it was put in my original post. So apologizing now if I goofed again. LOL

Maureen seems to be a target, but I'm worried about Ray (Jon Seda). Did you notice he mentioned a heart condition he has when he was talking to Detective Williams? I thought, uh-oh, they're foreshadowing something here.
They could get rid of David James Elliott as far as I'm concerned. I've never cared much for his character.

Yeah I remembered the conversation. I also remembered when Conlon sent him to get a physical. So we won't know till Fri who it is. I love DJE but so use to him as Harm in "Jag" that it's been hard picturing him in this role. LOL

Well, that sucked. I don't understand the whole point of doing what they did. Same as last year.

ETA: Yeah, katpin, I thought last week's threat to Mo was just a ploy to get us to watch, and then it would be someone else. Also, I was surprised that they did it within the first five minutes. I had been expecting the new cop bf to turn out to be bad in the end, and it was nice to see that he wasn't.
Do we know yet whether this show has been renewed?

Well.............. I only got to see the first 10 min & well...........to be honest I was shocked. I was just guessing last week that it was gonna be Maureen cause of the way it ended but never thought it really would be her. I need to finish watching the rest of it & then will come back & post more.

CRAP. this one made me sick. I screamed when Maureen was shot, thinking oh, she's just wounded.. WHY, would they kill off such a fantastic character :( I was sick to my stomach, and then watching Anabeth and her dad feeling such grief and pain, horrible again WHY? she was such a positive force on this series. and then Ed gets shot too :eek: but luckily had on his bulletproof vest.. and what a bunch of snakes.. Gerkin..Jeter.. DuShay the sleazy wife, bye-bye sweetheart! low-lifes scum bags :mad: and I was wondering dear gawd if Conlon was somehow involved, but he wasn't due to Maureens' powerful testimony. and Anabeth and her new 'squeeze' cute, and good for her, and him.. and the eulogy that Anabeth gave made me cry. Blockbuster episode! hard to top this one!

Well.............I got to finish watching it. I myself don't understand why Maureen was killed off unless the actress herself wanted off the show. Powerful ep. Myself I wondered if Annabeth shouldn't have excused herself from the case. I was glad Conlon wasn't involved. That would've been two people gone from the show. I love DJE. Guess we'll find out Wed if the show's coming back or not.

Well.............sad to say the show didn't make the cut so it has now been officially cancelled. I hated that. Wish it could've gone one more year.

Back