Charmed

I like the plotline with billy's sister. i don't know why, but i rewally like it. ok no justifications, just my word :D and...

spolier

THANK GOD the girls came back out. it was just so torturing me the fact that they weren't "themselves" and the whole romance thing between Pheobe and the other guy... they would have been great together but since she faked her death, it all turned out so very wrong. hopefully it'll all get better...for all of them. *especially piper. poor her! with Leo frozen and all...*

Holland is reruning the season's for a while now (for me they are still new)... but sometimes they skip epi's.
Could someone tell me what happened to Chris (the adult one), suddenly he was gone and Gideon was dead, but they didn't air that. Suddenly from one day to another Gideon was dead, and my mother and I have no clue what happened. :confused:

Holland is reruning the season's for a while now (for me they are still new)... but sometimes they skip epi's.
Could someone tell me what happened to Chris (the adult one), suddenly he was gone and Gideon was dead, but they didn't air that. Suddenly from one day to another Gideon was dead, and my mother and I have no clue what happened. :confused:

Leo destroyed him in the underworld I believe.
There are also new season 8 eppys on friday night, don't know if you knew already.

cole is ma man, bad boys all the way. piper and leo are meant to be, my favourite withc right now is billie but that only cause i cant chose between the sisters. im a major alyssa, holly, rose fan.

My favorite guy is Cole (I now watch Nip/Tuck b/c of him), Leo and Piper belong together and Pheobe is my favorite witch. I don't really watch it much any more. I saw reruns during the summer on TNT. I don't like it as much without Cole.

Another Charmed fan here, and I'd hate to be the bringer of bad news but there are reports that Charmed has been officially Cancelled, the final episode will air 21st May.

But on a more upbeat I like Cole also, but I did like Andy aswell I wish they never killed him off!

Yeah, Charmed is officially cancelled and charmed returns with the first of the last six episodes on April 16th.

Here is an official news report. 'Charmed' a Casualty of WB-UPN Change
The spell is broken. The witches on "Charmed" won't be making the move when the WB network combines forces with UPN to become the CW network in the fall.

A WB spokesman confirmed a TV Guide report on Friday that said the supernatural series, which stars Alyssa Milano, Rose McGowan and Holly Marie Combs, will end after eight seasons in May.

With "7th Heaven" having already announced its exit, it means that two WB long-running series won't move to the CW. The WB and UPN will both shut down in September.

The final episode of "Charmed" will air on May 21, TV Guide said.

"It's been a hell of a run," Brad Kern, executive producer, told the magazine. "But all good things must come to an end."

oh no!!!! *starts crying!* well the final episode better be good to cheer me up a bit!!! i hope we see a lot more of alyssa, rose and holly, coz so far, we haven't seen much of shannen (except on scare tactics) and i think it's sad coz they're all great actresses. so i hope we see them after charmed ends.

Back