Charmed

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Leannethemouse, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Haylie

Haylie Rookie

as much information and stuff i know to shannen i dont believe that she is hard to work with. once she got that reptuation as the bad girl and etc which the media took out of control everyone tends to believe it. but not me. i dont believe it. i stated my reasons above in a earlier reply i made.

2. p3karen

p3karen Rookie

this was the favorite show and i am going to miss it

3. lizzy635

lizzy635 Hit and Run

why would the writers think that. kern wrote it and he DIDN't ask her back, so if anyone's to blame, it's definitely him.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Congradulations to Holly Marie Combs.

Charmed Star Gives Birth

"Charmed" star Holly Marie Combs has been blessed with another child.

The actress and her husband, David Donoho, welcomed their second son into the world on Thursday afternoon (Oct. 26) in Los Angeles, reports People.

Riley Edward Donoho was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and weighed 8.5 lbs. at birth. His older brother Finley Arthur is two years old.

"Everybody's great," says Donoho, 41. "Holly is tired, but she's fine. Riley came right out and as soon as he heard Holly's voice, he smiled. He has hair like Elvis –- a full head of black hair. The doctor said he came out looking like a 2-year-old."

Combs, 32, and Donoho met on the set of "Charmed," where he was working as a key grip. They married on Valentine's Day 2004.

On the show, Combs played Piper, one of three witch sisters along with Shannon Doherty and Alyssa Milano, and then later with Rose McGowan after Doherty left the show.

Combs also appeared on "Picket Fences" and in the ABC Family movie "See Jane Date" opposite Charisma Carpenter.

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Bumping up! :)

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

For anyone interested since this thread sank... here is some interesting facts about the cast and what they have been up to.

Holly Marie Combs:
    As stated above gave birth to another baby boy. Now she has three children all boys..
    Finley Arthur Donoho, born on April 26, 2004,
    Riley Edward Donoho, born on October 26, 2006,
    Kelley James Donoho, born on May 26, 2009. All three of her sons were born by C-section, Kelly, by emergency C-section, at 35 weeks.

Alyssa Milano:
    After creating her baseball clothing line, she got married to Hollywood agent Dave Bugliari on August 15, 2009

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for the info.
    I used to love Charmed. Its a shame it finished, but good to see the girls have been busy.
    3 boys! Must be hard work!