Charmed

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Leannethemouse, Aug 14, 2005.

1. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

aha..!!!!!!! thanks a buch.. smart....

2. cll424

cll424 CSI Level One

I like the plotline with billy's sister. i don't know why, but i rewally like it. ok no justifications, just my word :D and...

spolier

THANK GOD the girls came back out. it was just so torturing me the fact that they weren't "themselves" and the whole romance thing between Pheobe and the other guy... they would have been great together but since she faked her death, it all turned out so very wrong. hopefully it'll all get better...for all of them. *especially piper. poor her! with Leo frozen and all...*

3. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

YAY!
    February 28th is the release date for season four on DVD! exciting I know anyway

toodles :cool:

4. lizzy635

lizzy635 Hit and Run

ANd the new episode airs January 8 in the US. Th

5. Macayla

Macayla Captain

Holland is reruning the season's for a while now (for me they are still new)... but sometimes they skip epi's.
    Could someone tell me what happened to Chris (the adult one), suddenly he was gone and Gideon was dead, but they didn't air that. Suddenly from one day to another Gideon was dead, and my mother and I have no clue what happened. :confused:

6. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

touchcookies

is that Wyatt in your banner??

7. RBC

RBC Coroner

Leo destroyed him in the underworld I believe.
    There are also new season 8 eppys on friday night, don't know if you knew already.

8. lizzy635

lizzy635 Hit and Run

and chris got killed by gideon in It's a bad, bad, bad world.

9. lizzy635

lizzy635 Hit and Run

spoiler!

This Sunday there is a fresh episode of Charmed where the youngest sister gets married. Promos:
    1| 2|3| 4| 5| 6|7| 8

10. Guest

Guest Guest

cole is ma man, bad boys all the way. piper and leo are meant to be, my favourite withc right now is billie but that only cause i cant chose between the sisters. im a major alyssa, holly, rose fan.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

My favorite guy is Cole (I now watch Nip/Tuck b/c of him), Leo and Piper belong together and Pheobe is my favorite witch. I don't really watch it much any more. I saw reruns during the summer on TNT. I don't like it as much without Cole.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Another Charmed fan here, and I'd hate to be the bringer of bad news but there are reports that Charmed has been officially Cancelled, the final episode will air 21st May.

But on a more upbeat I like Cole also, but I did like Andy aswell I wish they never killed him off!

13. lizzy635

lizzy635 Hit and Run

Yeah, Charmed is officially cancelled and charmed returns with the first of the last six episodes on April 16th.

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Here is an official news report. 'Charmed' a Casualty of WB-UPN Change

15. cll424

cll424 CSI Level One

oh no!!!! *starts crying!* well the final episode better be good to cheer me up a bit!!! i hope we see a lot more of alyssa, rose and holly, coz so far, we haven't seen much of shannen (except on scare tactics) and i think it's sad coz they're all great actresses. so i hope we see them after charmed ends.