Charmed

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Leannethemouse, Aug 14, 2005.

1. lizzy635

lizzy635 Hit and Run

Hey, Charmed is ending :( and two-part series finale is on May 14 and 21. Here is the trailer for part one and PICTURES for part two.

2. Me2u

Me2u Hit and Run

ooo, the series finale looks good! Although I was hoping that the Charmed Ones would close The Manor's door just one last time :(
    Piper's always going to be my favourite. Partly because Holly Marie Combs is such a great actress. Those crying scenes she did were the best.

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Me2u you have a great banner, however it is a bit too large in height for this boards requirements. Banners should be no larger than 220 width x 75 height. Could you please adjust it accordingly? Thanks. :)

4. Me2u

Me2u Hit and Run

No problem, Tinkerbell. I'll take it off for the time being until I find a suitable sized one :)

Anybody watched the episode aired last Sunday? I missed it, hopefully I'll watch it soon.

5. lizzy635

lizzy635 Hit and Run

might still happen...the door closing.

6. RBC

RBC Coroner

I just watched it. It was such a good episode. The ending was really emotional. I thought they wrapped the Billy part up pretty fast though. Last scene was when she killed Christy. It would have been nice if we had seen her in the Charmed Ones future to though. Or was she at Phoebe's wedding too? I didn't think so. A shame though :(

7. lizzy635

lizzy635 Hit and Run

She was in their future: In Phoebe's future, when she went out the door being pregnant and left her two kids to be taken care of by billie.

I am not a fan of hers, so it didn't matter to me what fer fate was. But the finale was amazing. As good as it could be without visibale Prue.

8. RBC

RBC Coroner

Yes, I noticed that the second time I watched. I liked her a lot (before she turned evil that is). But it's strange though that she babysat for Phoebe's kids as a friend, but didn't attend her wedding. Well, I guess I shouldn't think about that too long.

I also thought it was a shame that one person missed the reunion. But it seems Shannon Doherty can be, how shall I put this, not very nice all the time. She absolutely didn't want to come back. She actually wanted to leave the show even earlier. I don't get why she didn't want to come back for ONE single episode, but alas. I guess we'll have to live with it :(

9. Haylie

Haylie Rookie

I belong to the board where she posts at and she has state before she wasnt coming back. brad didnt even invite her. i am trying to not post really post my litting my emotions control it. but shannen is not a nasty person. she cares about her fans. i have depression and summer of 2004 i would private message her on the board she got really concerned and forward them to the dr. phil show. i was gonna be on until they changedd the topic. now that is not a nasty person. she cares about her fans and stuff. please dont say things bad about her because it hurts me inside when people do this because she is not bad like a lot of people think. plus her name is spelt with an e and not an o

10. RBC

RBC Coroner

I didn't say she was nasty. I meant to say that I heard that she could be difficult to work with some times. I'm sorry if I offended you. This is only what I heard when she wanted to quit on Charmed, so I guess that was just a rumour back then.

11. 915

915 CSI Level One

:D I loved the finale it was excellent. My mom actually cried. I loved seeing Wyatt and Chris when they where older, and seeing them together when they're older was cool. I thought it was funny when Wyatt let it slip who his uncle was. I'm going to miss this show a lot, even if I stopped watching a while ago, I'm glad I decided to see the seris finale.

12. lizzy635

lizzy635 Hit and Run

Rumours,rumours, rumours!!!

THe reason why Prue/Shannen wasn't in the episode, is because Kern had too much pride to ask her... to start negotiation and they even didn't try to buy the rights to show her pictures for a few seconds or to cast some child actor to play younger prue. Even tha would have helped a lot.

But no!! He chose to hide behind a statement that this show is not about Prue anymore. :rolleyes:

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

The truth is, the girl that played Phoebe and Shannen didn't get along on the set, Allyssa said in a interview, she will quit if they don't get rid of Shannen and also she told the producer or director or whoever do the hired, either Shannen go or I will and they chose Allyssa.

14. RBC

RBC Coroner

I've heard that too in combination with the fact that Shannen was hard to work with. But I guess that isn't ture then, is it. So it's actually Kern's fault that we didn't have the pleasure of enjoying Prue in the finale. :mad:

15. Me2u

Me2u Hit and Run

At least they kept Prue's spirit alive. Towards the end, when Patty said it's a shame that Prue wasn't here to see this, I thought that was really sweet. I'm not sure if the writers came up with that as a message to Shannen, but I'm still glad that for the series finale, they didn't forget about Prue.