Celebrity News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patricia Arquette Cuts Her Husband Loose
On the job, Patricia Arquette sees dead people. In real life, she sees divorce lawyers.
The Medium star has filed for divorce from her husband of two and a half years, Punisher hero Thomas Jane. (View the petition.)
She cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split, according to documents filed Monday in Los Angeles Superior Court.
The duo, who swapped vows May 15, 2006, have a 5-year-old daughter, Harlow Olivia Calliope. Per her petition, Arquette is requesting sole legal and physical custody of the child, with visitation privileges for Jane.

Party's Over for Jennifer Love Hewitt and Fiancé
Ghost Whisperer Jennifer Love Hewitt's engagement to Ross McCall has fizzled into silence.
"They broke up over the holidays and have ended their engagement," a source close to the couple told People. "They're both really sad about this. Even their friends are surprised; they seemed really happy. Everyone just wants the best for both of them."
The actress, 29, got engaged to the Band of Brothers star in November 2007 after two years of dating.

Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell have twin girls
Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell are new parents — times two.
A publicist for the actress says twin daughters Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip were born Dec. 28. They are the couple's first children.
Publicist Lewis Kay said in a statement Monday that "mother, father and both girls are all home and doing well." - Romijn, 36, and O'Connell, 34, were married in 2007.

Tim Allen & Wife Jane Expecting First Child
Tim Allen and his wife Jane Hajduk are expecting their first child together, his rep tells Usmagazine.com.
"Tim Allen and his wife Jane are ecstatic at the upcoming birth of their first child together," the rep says. "The baby is due in spring 2009."
Allen, 55, and Hajduk married in October 2006 in Colorado.
They appeared in two movies together: the adventure Zoom and the comedy The Shaggy Dog.
Allen was previously wed to his college sweetheart, Laura Deibel, with whom he has a daughter, Katherine, 19.

For more see the links listed.

Craig Ferguson Gets Married
So that Scottish slyboots Craig Ferguson waggled his fingers in front of the camera last night and revealed he'd gotten married over the holidays. He wed his girlfriend Megan Wallace Cunningham, an art dealer. (He suggested we start referring to the couple by their celebrity-contraction, "Cragan.")
"I know I said I'd never get married again but apparently I can't even abide by my own rules," said the twice-before-hitched Ferguson. Noting that his finger "went into toxic shock" upon the reapplication of a wedding ring, America's favorite brogue-babbler promised a lot of take-my-wife-please jokes from now on.

If the yuks are as amusingly impertinent as the ones he made Monday (what did Megan have that the other wives didn't?, he asked rhetorically: "a penis!" he crowed, cracking up at his risque silliness), we're in for some fine opening-monologue tales of newly-married life. Throughout the evening, he seemed genuinely exhilarated, slipping in references to his new life with a giddiness that transcended foolishness: this was the sight of one happy fellow. And as a talk-show host unafraid to share the details of his life--Ferguson has in the past spoken movingly of the deaths of his parents and of his U.S. citizenship--you couldn't help but watch last night and feel as though he was making you part of the wedding reception.
Congratulations, Craig. Long may your fingers, and everything else, wave.

source

Jennifer Garner delivers another daughter
Actress Jennifer Garner gave birth to her second child in Los Angeles on Tuesday, People magazine reported.
The baby girl, whose name was not disclosed, was healthy, People quoted a spokesperson as saying. No other details were provided.
Garner and her husband Ben Affleck, both 36, also have a 3-year-old daughter, Violet.

Actress Alyssa Milano to wed Hollywood agent
The Charmed actress and CAA talent agent David Bugliari became engaged on Dec. 18 after dating for more than a year, her rep confirms to E! News.
Milano, who recently was featured in a nine-episode arc on My Name Is Earl, was once engaged to Party of Five star Scott Wolf and had an 11-month marriage to singer-songwriter Cinjun Tate in 1999.
No word as yet on a wedding date

Dancing With the Stars' Karina & Maksim Engaged!
Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy are looking to perfect their pas de deux.
The Dancing With the Stars pros took the whole ringing in the New Year literally, getting engaged just before the calendar flipped to Jan. 1, a source close to the couple confirms to E! News.

Josh Duhamel & Fergie Wed
Josh Duhamel has officially transformed Fergie into a wife.
The 33-year-old pop star, whose real name is Stacy Ferguson, and the Transformers/Las Vegas hunk, 36, exchanged vows in a celebrity-packed ceremony Saturday in Malibu.

Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter Are Married
Los Angeles (E! Online) – Dexter and his sister have gotten hitched!
But fear not, Dexter fans, the nuptials went down in real life, not on the hit Showtime series. (The show isn't that twisted.)
Michael C. Hall's rep has just confirmed to us that the Golden Globe-nominated actor eloped on New Year's Eve with Jennifer Carpenter, who plays Dexter's tough-talking sister Deb.

Ugly Betty's Ana Ortiz Is Pregnant
Los Angeles (E! Online) – Sources confirm that Ugly Betty's Ana Ortiz is having a baby with hubby Noah Lebenzon.
Babies are everywhere on the Betty set these days, as Rebecca Romijn (who plays Alexis Meade) just had twins with hubby Jerry O'Connell and, of course, within the storyline Ashley Jensen's Christina is incubating Wilhelmina's spawn. Ana has said previously of the show, "It has really became a family atmosphere on the set."

Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady Get Engaged

Jan. 12, 2009, 12:57 PM EST

Entertainment Tonight
Supermodel Gisele Bündchen and New England Patriot quarterback Tom Brady are on their way to tying the knot.

The 31-year-old football player proposed to Gisele, 28, with a diamond solitaire in Los Angeles on Friday, a source tells People magazine.

As for the wedding, "The couple is discussing a huge fashionista event in the spring or a more intimate and quicker ceremony in Costa Rica, where Gisele has a home," the source tells the publication.
This is the first marriage for both Brady and Bündchen. Brady has a son with his former fiancé Bridget Moynahan, while Bündchen ended a long-term relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio in 2005.

A publicist for Howie Mandel says he's out of the hospital and plans to return to work today. Mandel was in Toronto taping his new show, "Howie Do It" when he was taken to the hospital for an irregular heartbeat on Monday, said Lewis Kay, publicist for the 58-yr. old comedian and game show host. Mandel who was born in Toronto, hosts the hour long NBC game show "Deal Or No Deal" His new hidden camera prank show premiered last week!

Mariska Hargitay has a partially collapsed lung, but will appear on all of "Law & Order SVU" her spokesman said Tuesday. A statement issued by Wolf Films, the production company of L&O creator Dick Wolf, said Hargitay's condition is improving. Hargitay, 44, won an Emmy last year for her role as Det. Olivia Benson on the who!

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have named their newborn daughter Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck,[boy that's a mouthful] Garner gave birth to their 2nd daughter last week. They were married in June 2005, and have a daughter Violet born that December!

NEWS SERVICES

Some news tid-bits about what's going on in the stars world!

Ty Pennington offers reward for hit and run driver~

War over Peter Falk~

Barack and Michelle, dancing:p

Jennifer Hudson emerges--smiles~

What does Brat have in his pocket?

http://www.tmz.com/

i'm sure this will be discarded but it's exciting for me!! :lol:
okaay...
- Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has a few costume fittings and a hair appointment to make her hair a bit more brown for her role as Hermione Granger, Watson says that on Monday (January 26) she will be going in for a few test shoots for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One.

- Principal photography is set to formally begin next month for a 54 week shoot on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, with part one due in theaters November of 2010, and Part Two in May of 2011.

- On a related note, Emma says she is sitting the SATs this weekend before the test shoots, so she may apply to Universities here in the US (she has already checked out Yale)

http://the-leaky-cauldron.org it's the second story down :bolian: along with some other great news ;)

Val Kilmer "Batman Forever" star will reign as celebrity king when the Krewe of Bacchus parade rolls through New Orleans on Feb. 22 two days before Mardi Gras. Kilmer will be decked out in royal apparel as he rides on a float in their annual parade. "He's very excited" said Bacchus captain Owen "Pip" Brennan, who has been in contact with Kilmer about this event. He will also visit a Childrens Hospital, a tradition every regning Bacchus has participated in for the past 3 decades!

Tom Jones is taking his show on the road again. The 68-year-old singer will launch a U.S. tour this month to promote his new album "24 Hours". Jones plans to play intimate clubs, rather than sprawling arenas durning the 15-date tour. And that's not the only change this time around. "I've just stopped dying my hair", he said. The white haired Jones also said that he's learned a thing or two after touring and performing for more than 40 years. For one, he no longer does two shows a night. "You're working with tired vocal cords on the 2nd show" And women still toss their underwear onstage, while Jones performs, he's learned to pay little mind. "I used to pick it up and do shtick with it..which I stopped..because it was encourging them"!

Media News Service via Press Enterprise

Jennifer Hudson days after her triumphant return to the spotlight with her Super Bowl appearance, she is booked for a Grammy-related events, including a party for and honoring music mogul Clive Davis. The singer rehearsed for today's party on Thursday night, singing her big hit "Spotlight". Hudson and Davis embrached during the rehearsal. Daivs said Hudson specifically asked to be included in ths evening, in which the Record Academy is honoring the legendary music producer and executive. "Very touching, she called me when she read of my lifetime achievement award. and said, that she wanted to be a part of it, and she wanted to come back to her musical career/life, so he said "that was touching"!

News Services

Police seek Chris Brown sought in alleged beating
Feb 8, 6:58 PM (ET)

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles police say they're investigating an alleged domestic violence felony battery report involving Chris Brown.

The police department says in a release the 19-year-old R&B singer and a woman were in a vehicle in the Hancock Park neighborhood early Sunday when they began arguing.

Police say Brown and the woman got out of the car and the argument escalated.

Police say the woman identified Brown as her attacker. Officers say Brown wasn't at the scene.

That Chris Brown news was all over the internet and on TV, nice job buddy hit your girlfriend:klingon:

Christian Bale said he acted like a "punk" and that his profane tongue lashing on the set of "Terminator Salvation" was inexcusable [really]:rolleyes: In Friday remarks on a Los Angeles morning radio show, Bale said he never intended to get physical with cinemtographer Shane Huribut. he also said he was likely channeling too much of his character, John Conner UH-HUH:confused:

Kate Winslet said Friday that filming love scenes is "part of the job" as an actress in "The Reader" she does not allow it to distract her from portraying the character such as an illiterate former concentration camp guard!

Val Kilmer fresh from the inauguration the the New Mexico govenor's mansion. He is considering running for the position that now belongs to Bill Richardson, when the governor will be forced to retire in 2010. "I'm just looking for ways to be contributive, said Kilmer, and if this ends up where I can make a substantial contrubution, then I'll run"

News Services

Val Kilmer fresh from the inauguration the the New Mexico govenor's mansion. He is considering running for the position that now belongs to Bill Richardson, when the governor will be forced to retire in 2010.
Ronald Reagan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Clint Eastwood, Glenda Jackson, Fred Grandy, Sonny Bono, Fred Thompson, and now Val is considering running. Who is next... Pee Wee Herman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back