Celebrity News

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the celebrity booking desk...

Heather Locklear arrested in Calif. on DUI count
Sep 28, 3:59 PM (ET)

MONTECITO, Calif. (AP) - Heather Locklear was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of a controlled substance in the upscale Santa Barbara area, authorities said Sunday.

Locklear, 47, was pulled over by a California Highway Patrol officer Saturday afternoon after a resident reported seeing the actress leaving a parking lot and "driving erratically," patrol spokesman Tom Marshall said.

The officer noticed Locklear's car parked on a state highway and blocking a lane in Montecito, a wealthy community about 90 miles northwest of Los Angeles. She was believed to be alone in the car, Marshall said.

"In talking with her, (the officer) determines that she seems to be under the influence of something," Marshall said.

Locklear was taken to the police station, where she was tested for alcohol and drugs. She was booked at 7 p.m. on suspicion of driving under the influence of prescription medication. She was later released from custody.

That is such bad and sad news, she just got out of rehab. and seems to have gone down a twisted path since her divorce from Ritchie. Also where is Jack Warner, her new squeeze, and her daughter Ava?:( I always thought she'd be a great guest on CSI~

Did we get the one about Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johanssen getting hitched over the weeked? Think of the gorgeous children! Not to mention talented. :D

Here's some photos of celebrities then and now, some look great some not so great, and scary, what's her face from "The Beverly Hillbilly's" lord her hair, at her age ridiculous:eek: some that looked really good I thought were~

FATS DOMINO
LYNDA CARTER
DURAN DURAN

THEN AND NOW

FINALLY he got his dues
Cheering.gif
hip-hip-hooray, low life scum bag, may he rot in prison, or someone slits his throat, and Nicole and Ron are doing high-fives in heaven:angel::angel:

What's going on in the celebrity world?

Jennifer Hudson's horrible tragedy

Amy Poehler of 'SNL" has a baby boy

Diddy's kids

Michael Jackson wearng pajamas in the daytime:confused:

Jerry Lewis insults 'gays'

http://www.tmz.com/

From TV Guide online:

Beyoncé Wants to Be First Movie Wonder Woman
Nov 8, 2008 11:52 AM ET

She sings, she acts, and now Beyoncé is out to save the world: The former Dreamgirl wants to become the first actress to play Wonder Woman on film.

"I want to do a superhero movie and what would be better than Wonder Woman?" she told the Los Angeles Times. "It would be great. And it would be a very bold choice. A black Wonder Woman would be a powerful thing. It's time for that, right?"

CELEBRITIES IN THE NEWS

Actor Hugh Jackman sasy his wife Deborra-Lee teased him after finding out he'd been named People magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" Recalling her reaction, Jackman said "God bless her, she stated 'I've always known that, I could have told them years ago. and then she added "wasn't Brad Pitt available this year":lol: He I said "That's a joke, right'? The magazine's executive editor, Jess Cagle said that Jackman had been on they're list "for a long time"

Carla Bruni-Sarkozy think's she could learn a thing or two from Michelle Obama. In an interivew on NBC's "The Today Show", France's first lady said she'd rather take Michelle's advice than the other way around. "She look's great, and is strong, intelligent and a pretty woman" The model-turned songtress hasn't scrapped her musical career since marrying Nicolas Sarkozy, she's her to promote her current pop album~

NEWS SERVICE

Marg Helgenberger and Alan Rosenberg have split up:( I've got no link I just read it and heard it, it's on Marg Helgenberger news. How sad and shocking they've been married since 1989, and have one son Hughie !

Apparently this was true and accurate, My daughter works at a radio station and they get METRO NEWS, which reports politics, sports, and celebrity news as well. I was so stunned that I shed tears over this, when she announced this, due to the fact that I thought they had a rock solid marriage, one never knows do they?:(

LINK

Everywhere that's reporting it is still using quotes from the National Enquirer. Until I see proof from Marg and Alan themselves, I'm still not believing it.

If it is true, it will be very, very upsetting, but it's not a divorce remember. And separation doesn't always lead to divorce.

I just saw this on MSNBC:

Hudson's estranged brother-in-law arrested
Man suspected in shooting deaths of singer's mother, brother and nephew

updated 8:15 p.m. ET, Mon., Dec. 1, 2008 Associated Press
CHICAGO - Police arrested the estranged brother-in-law of Jennifer Hudson on Monday in the deaths of the entertainer's mother, brother and young nephew, taking him from a prison where he had been held on a suspected parole violation.
William Balfour was arrested at Stateville Correctional Center and released to detectives as he awaited formal charges in the shooting deaths of the singer and Oscar-winning actress' relatives, said Chicago police spokeswoman Monique Bond.
Until Monday, police had identified Balfour, 27, only as a "person of interest" in the investigation. He had not been charged by Monday evening, said Andy Conklin, a spokesman for the Cook County state's attorney's office.
The bodies of Jennifer Hudson's mother, Darnell Hudson Donerson, and brother, Jason Hudson, were discovered Oct. 24 at the family's home on the South Side of Chicago. The body of 7-year-old Julian King was found three days later in a sport utility vehicle on the West Side. All three had been shot.

The rest of the story can be found here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28003550/?GT1=43001

----Hopefully this'll help the family to be able to find some peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back