Celebrity News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaaat o_O That is so sad to hear about Morgan Freeman's accident. He is one of my favourite actors. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for him.

He's fine, the latest news is, a few repairs his arm and other minor things, lord I saw the car on TV YE-GADS, a miracle that he wasn't hurt worse, but alas the new is he and his wife have separated, and how ironic, I just saw him in "The Dark Knight" and was remarking how great he is, and how much I like him in everything "Driving Miss Daisy" "Shawshank Redemption" "Kiss The Girls" well, the list is endless, it said he's up-beat and cheerful and hoping to go home from the hospital soon! [sorry no link]!

Feds Drop Inquiry into Heath Ledger's Death

Federal prosecutors have dropped their plan to pursue an inquiry into Heath Ledger's death.

Prosecutors had been working with the DEA on their investigation into how Ledger obtained the painkillers that led to his overdose, and if they were acquired illegally. According to the AP, a law enforcement official said Wednesday that the probe was dropped "because they don't believe there's a viable target." The source remained anonymous because no charges had been filed.

The decision comes on the heels of Mary-Kate Olsen's request for immunity before speaking about Ledger's death. As previously reported, the actress asked for legal protection in exchange for speaking voluntarily to authorities. Olsen was the first person called — even before 911 — when the body of Ledger was found, but she has not spoken publicly about it.

The actress' lawyer said in a statement Monday that she had nothing to do with the painkillers, OxyContin and Vicodin, that were found in the Dark Knight star's home after he died. He did not have prescriptions for either drug. The DEA had obtained a subpoena for Olsen in their preparation for an inquiry, but their legal mandate is invalid now that the case has been abandoned.

Did the authorities make the right call? — Anna Dimond TVGuide.com

Here's some photos of model Cindy Crawford vacationing in St. Tropez, with millionaire hubby Randy Gerber, she's like 42, and gawd does she look great.. is it natural or money:confused:

CINDY CRAWFORD

like that Stockard Channing from "Saturday Night Fever" she's an old greyed haired granny now
You didn't read the caption correctly. Even though she was in the "before" photo, the woman beside her, Jamie Donnelly, is the "after" photo.

Cheryl Ladd and Susannah Hoffs still look great. So does the old Hulkster, Lou Ferrigno. But John Oates looks like Chico Marx.

Tater Salad Busted

You Might Be a Redneck If You're Busted for Pot
Posted Sep 11th 2008 7:09AM by TMZ staff

Comedian Ron White, who performed with Jeff Foxworthy in the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, was busted today. Once again, they caught Tater Salad.

Vero Beach FL cops took the funnyman into custody for possession of marijuana, under 20 grams. He was also booked on possession of drug paraphernalia.

From the celebrity booking desk...

Ryan O'Neal, son, arrested in drug sweep at home
Sep 17, 4:42 PM (ET)
By ANTHONY McCARTNEY

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Ryan O'Neal and his son were arrested Wednesday morning after authorities said they found drugs at the actor's Malibu home during a routine probation check.

Investigators suspect both men had methamphetamine, but the substances still need to be tested, Los Angeles County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said.

Los Angeles Sheriff's deputies and probation officers went to O'Neal's home for a routine check of his son Redmond, who is serving three years of probation after pleading guilty in June to drug possession charges.

Whitmore said in addition to drugs that deputies suspect belong to Redmond O'Neal, deputies also found narcotics in Ryan O'Neal's living area. Both men remain in custody on $10,000 bail and could be charged with felony possession of narcotics.

How sad and unbeliveable Ryan O'Neal is 67 years old:eek: give it up and with his 23 yr.old son.. shameful.. what a horrible road he's taken:(

Travis Barker who played Hi Def in the CSI season 6 episode Poppin Tags is in critical condition after a plane crash in South Carolina.

4 Killed in South Carolina plane crash

I put this here although he was in CSI because there's not really anyplace over there to put it any more. :)

Susan

Clay Akien came out of the closet, in the biggest non-surprise news event of the year :lol: Although the claymates are now traumatized.

I don't believe Clay said that he came out of the closet. It in People Magazine, they did the same thing with the celebrietes, like Tom Cruise keep Katie Holmes in the house, like he is control freak. Everybody is tried to ruin Clay's music for a years, because he is famous.

well when they have a source "close to the couple" that reveals a break up, yeah, not very convincing. but when it is a first hand interview with the person themselves... kind of hard to ignore that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back