Celebrity News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is actually as much interested in all those A-Celebs who are pregnant at the moment? [Like Christina Aguilera, Halle Berry, Nicole Richie, Jennifer Lopez etc...]. There are many celebs expecting a baby or two. I just wonder who they all call their babys...

Vegaslights posted about Dennis and Kimberly Quaid's twins earlier. According to E! Online, today the Quaids filed suit against the Heparin manufacturer, Baxter Healthcare, alleging negligence in Heparin's packaging.

Congradulations to 'Crossing Jordan' star Jill Hennessy. The actress and her husband, Paolo Mastropietro, welcomed their second son into the family on Wednesday, Nov. 21 in New York. - Both Jill and the baby are healthy and the family is thrilled," says her rep. No other details were immediately available. - The baby boy, named Gianni, has an older brother named Marco, 4.

Trebek Hospitalized With Heart Attack
Dec 11, 5:30 PM (ET)
By ROBERT JABLON

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Longtime "Jeopardy!" host Alex Trebek was hospitalized Tuesday after a minor heart attack, a spokesman for the game show said.

Trebek, 67, was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center late Monday night and was expected to remain there about two days for tests and observation, said show spokesman Jeff Ritter.

"Thankfully it was a minor heart attack," Ritter said. He did not give other details.

Will Smith Delivers Legendary Box-office Debut
TVGuide.com

Will Smith's I Am Legend topped the weekend box office with a mighty $76.5 million haul, the biggest December opening ever (besting The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King's $72.6 mil) and a marking a personal high for the former Fresh Prince. Jason Lee's Alvin and the Chipmunks placed second with $45 million.

Rounding out the top five were The Golden Compass ($9 million), Enchanted ($6 mil) and No Country for Old Men ($3 mil).

Atonement, the most-nommed film for this year's Golden Globes, pulled in $1.85 million across 117 screens. Overall, the top 12 films were up 39 percent from the same weekend a year earlier.

My friends and I are going to see 'I Am Legend' tomorrow. I hear it's pretty good. Congratulations to the cast/crew for their well-deserved earnings. :)

Britney's Teen Sister Jamie Lynn Spears Pregnant From People.com

Britney Spears's 16-year-old sister Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant, Nickelodeon confirmed Tuesday.

"We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being," says the network, which carries her series Zoey 101.

A rep for Spears was not immediately available for comment.

The network statement follows Internet reports that Spears's mother had confirmed the pregnancy to OK! magazine.

Spears, a high school junior who is 10 years younger than Britney, had until now escaped much of the attention about her personal life that has surrounded her sister.

Jamie Lynn stars as a schoolgirl at the fictitious Pacific Coast Academy in Zoey 101, finishing its third season next month as one of Nickelodeon's highest-rated shows.

She recently told the Associated Press that didn't have a serious boyfriend.

"I kind of just keep my options open," she said. "I have a bunch of friends that I always hang out with, a bunch of guy friends."

She added that her priority was to focus on her real-life schoolwork before considering any additional TV series or film roles.

"I'm going to try to graduate before I do anything else," she told AP.

Bhahahahahahahahahahaha! I mean... :eek:

Well. It was bound to happen. Following in her sister's footsteps.

And to think I was just on her show like, 2 years ago. :/

ETA: According to here she's 12 weeks along, and broke the news to her mom right before Thanksgiving

What a present for Lynne Spears: "Hey Mom, guess what." That's such a shame. I just hope she doesn't screw up her life as bad as Brit's screwed up hers. :(

We're going to be seeing more Spears news in the coming days. :rolleyes:

Lynn Spears' Parenting Book "Delayed Indefinitely"

Lynne Spears's book about raising her famous daughters Britney and Jamie Lynn has been put on hold, the publisher confirms to PEOPLE.

"The book is delayed indefinitely. It's delayed, not cancelled," says a spokeswoman for Thomas Nelson, which publishes inspirational books and Bibles.

It had been scheduled for a spring 2008 release and was put on hold last week, says the rep. On Tuesday, news hit that 16-year-old Jamie Lynn is pregnant with her boyfriend's child.

Publishers' Weekly described the book as "Lynne Spears's personal story of raising high-profile children while coming from a low-profile Louisiana community."

The publisher declined to comment on whether the focus of the book would change in light of the pregnancy announcement.

"We are standing behind Lynn at this time and understand that she needs time with her family – we support that," says the spokeswoman.

Well I think we can all admit now that d/l isn't true love... Jamie Lynn and <insert baby daddy's name> is the real deal. :lol::lol::lol:

What's going to be in that book? It will be the book people get when they wanna know how not to raise a kid or for people who just wanna feel good about themselvs...... SCHADENFREUDE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back