Celebrity News

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ WLN, who's d/l isn't true love? The only D/L I'm aware of is Danny/Lindsay from NY, but they're characters, not real life. :confused:

On another pregnancy front, E! Online is reporting that singer Lily Allen is pregnant by her boyfriend Ed Simons.

Its been quite a day for pregnancy announcements hasn't it? lol

The Lily Allen pregnancy would have been a big enough shock if I'd of been told on any other day. She's only been with her fella since September, and got with him almost immeadiately after ending a long term relationship with her pre celebrity boyfriend.

But this Jamie Lynne Spears pregnancy has dumbfounded me today. :eek: Its not just that she's 16, which is bad enough. I mean she's not the first and won't be the last but being a mum at 16 isn't ideal. Its just of all the people this could have happened to its Britney 'Mum Of The Year' Spears baby sister.

Poor Cow :rolleyes:

Congradulation to Actor 'Chris O'Donnell and his wife Caroline Fentress on the birth of their fifth child. The little baby girl 'Maeve Frances O'Donnell' was born on Dec 10, 2007 in Los Angeles. Mother and Child are doing fine. Maeve joins her four siblings, Lilly Ann 8, Chistopher Eugene 7, Charles McHugh 4, & Finley 1.

PrettyEyes said:
^ WLN, who's d/l isn't true love? The only D/L I'm aware of is Danny/Lindsay from NY, but they're characters, not real life. :confused:

Yeah I did mean Danny/Lindsay and I know they're characters :lol: And since there's always a debate between that I was just poking fun at the fact that there may be differences of opinion there but clearly Jamie Lynn spears is the real deal when it comes to an example of love :rolleyes: even though that probably isn't true.

sorry if I was a bit confusing :p

“Extra” has just learned that the People’s Choice Awards ceremony has been canceled. Plans to televise some form of the show on CBS on January 8th is scheduled but no press is allowed and no red carpet. Stay tuned for an update.

SOURCE

vegaslights said:
“Extra” has just learned that the People’s Choice Awards ceremony has been canceled. Plans to televise some form of the show on CBS on January 8th is scheduled but no press is allowed and no red carpet. Stay tuned for an update.

SOURCE

Why would they do that?

Why would they do that?

AFAIK, while the writers are on strike, there'd be nobody to write the speeches and intros and stuff, and the WGA wasn't going to give them a waiver for the show. Also, there's a lot of actors that wouldn't want to pass the picket lines to appear at the awards.
The Golden Globes and the Oscars could be in trouble for the same reason.

vegaslights said:

SOURCE

This may be a stupid question, but the winners of the awards be announced even if the ceremony doesn't take place. Or are the ballot takers, etc part of the WCA..?

^I watched my local FOX news last night and they said the award show will go on. It will be pre-taped and unscripted. No redcarpet or press. Didn't mention if the nominees will be there to pick up their awards.

Without written lame jokes by the presenters or written acceptance speeches by the winners, this could be an awards show that lasts 30 minutes.

I'm really sorry to hear about the SAG Awards. That's awful. I wonder what it will be like. :eek: Ugh. How can they just cancel such thing? That's insane.

Celebrity Arrest du jour

Former Child Star Fishel Arrested

Dec 22, 6:47 AM (ET)

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (AP) - Former child star Danielle Fishel, a teen heartthrob on ABC's "Boy Meets World," was arrested this week on a drunken driving warrant from Los Angeles County, police said.

Fishel was arrested Thursday just before 5 a.m. after officers stopped a car she was in, said Newport Beach Sgt. James Rocker. She was released from jail shortly after her arrest.

Fishel grew up in Yorba Linda and spent more than seven years playing Topanga, the love interest of "Boy Meets World" star Ben Savage.

In 2006, Fishel became the spokeswoman for NutriSystem after she announced on The Tyra Banks show that she was so thrilled about losing 20 pounds with the diet program that she wanted to be the company's spokeswoman.

In February, Fishel became a special correspondent for the Tyra Banks show.

Wow! I used to love Boys Meets World. And I saw Danielle on the Tyra Banks show because she was dating that guy who broke up with her because he was gay. And he was in a boy band but I can't remember which one. Aha.

Ugh, I can't stand drunk driving. Hopefully she'll learn her lesson. :eek:

Rowling says she's 'tempted' to write an 8th book.
Author J.K. Rowling has given hope to millions of Harry Potter fans by hinting of plans to add an eighth book to the boy wizard franchise.

Rowling, who has been ranked third in Time magazine's Person of the Year list, brought the series to an end earlier this year with the release of the seventh novel, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.

But the 42-year-old admits she is tempted to revisit the world of Hogwarts just one more time although the story may not be built around the title character.

She says, "There have been times since finishing, some weak moments, when I've said, 'Yeah, all right', to an eighth novel."

"But if - and it's a big if - I ever write an eighth book about the wizarding world, I doubt Harry would be the central character."

source: here

Harry Potter Jr and the Money from Sequels

sandersidle, from IMDB.com: She used to date Lance Bass from *N Sync, but the constant time apart led to their break up. They are reportedly still friends. Attended high school (Calabasas HS) prom with Lance Bass.

Also from her IMDB.com bio: Personal Quotes - I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't do drugs. I shop, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back