.: Eliza Dushku
.: Jessica Alba

William Moseley
Jared Leto
Hugh Dancy
Chad Michael Murray
Adam Brody

*drools* *dies* xD lol

Apart from my crushes I've mentioned in my earlier post, um, somewhere :lol: I have a hugeee crush on Oprah. :D

She's such a strong, kind-hearted and inspirational woman. Someone any-one can look up to. :)

ETA: I have a post just 6 posts above! :lol: Silly me. :p

Right now I don't have many. Which is odd for me.
My main one is Eric Szmanda.

George Eads and Jake Gyllenhaal kind of come in after that.

My tastes are more, erm, unorthodox, if you will.

Carmine Giovinazzo (well, not too unorthodox) - Does this require explanation?

Adrien Brody - Geeky, lanky, ballsy (see kiss with Halle Berry at Oscars).

Nathan Fillion - The man's talent for comedy is astounding. Plus, he's cute and dorky. He also happens to be Canadian. Go figure.

Sean Maher - I know he's a pretty-boy in Firefly, but he's still SO hot! Plus, the cheesecake Joss Whedon gave the fans at the end of the series showed off his muscles and definitely raised my opinion of his hotness.

Clive Owen in Sin City - Maybe it was the lighting, but his brooding in Sin City and the tough-guy routine was really sexy.

Alec Baldwin - Funny, brawny, charming. I love a quote from the note he left Nathan Fillion on the FOX Firefly message board for Christmas: "p.s. I lurk, therefore I am... A geek."

And for the hopeless romantic in me, I love John Cusack. I swear, Grosse Pointe Blank was the most romantic movie ever, right after The Crying Game. But let's not go into that.

P.S.: I'm not a lesbian, but Morena Baccarin could definitely turn me into one. I mean, look at [image]http://taste-of-irony.net/morena/gallery/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=39[/image]! Her love of Shakespeare, bookwormishness (if I may invent a word), and class settle it for me.

I go for the geeky types. I probably shouldn't even be on this thread, considering I find most choices I see here bland.

Edward Norton
Adrien Brody
Hugh laurie
Kiefer Sutherland
Keanu Reeves
Gary Sinise
Colin firth

and Carmine Giovinazzo :)

4. George Clooney: He has totally impressed me with his two films this year. The older he gets the better he gets.

3. Alec Baldwin: Smart, funny, and his voice makes me crazy.

2. William Fichtner: I saw him on Grace Under Fire 20 years ago and I've been insane for him ever since. The man has intensity.

1. William Petersen: I shouldn't have to explain this. He's smart, down to earth, possesses a dark sense of humor, pushes all the boundaries and refuses to go with the flow. Yes, he was hot at 30, he's hot at 50, and he'll be hot at 80. And, he's a CUBS fan. :)

William Peterson
George Eads
Matthew Gray Gubler
Daniel Radcliffe
Tom Felton
Hugh Laurie
Jesse Spencer
Josh Turner - "Your Man"
T.R. Knight
Patrick Dempsey
Josh Gracin - American Idol season 2

Back