Jon Togo
Darren Hayes
Rory Cochrane
Ryan Reynolds
Keanu Reeves
Alexis Denisof
Colin Farrell

YUMMY! :D

George Eads, Johnny Deep (he gets better with in the years), Noah Wyle, Joaquin Phoenix, Jesse Spencer (gotta love his accent),Jason Wiles, Shane Filan (from Westlife) and I have a crush in some soccer players, but I dont wanna make a big list...just to say that David Beckham is NOT one of them!

^Whew, I finally know someone who finds David Beckham ugly! He's just...anyway for older guy crushes I find Patrick Dempsey extremely sexy. He can be my doctor anyday :devil:.

^^^^your avie is really cool!!, I think the best part of that show was when he was dancing like that!...and yeah, David Beckham is not as handsome as many people says, at least thats my personal opinion.

jorja_fan86 I love the Fresh Prince! Carlton's such a cute dork. ;)

I have the biggest crush on Jamie Oliver! A man who cooks the way he does is yummy. :D Too bad he's married, but his princesses are so adorable. :)

Right, here I go:

1) GEORGE EADS!!! I'm totally in love with the dude! Would marry him at the drop of a hat....saying that, I'd probably pass out from hyperventilation if I ever met him! lol.

2) David Boreanaz - I've had a crush on him for 4 years. I was completely devoted....then I started watching CSI and fell for George who then topped my list....sorry David! Then again, he'll get over it cos he's married. lol.

3) Jeremy Edwards - He's hot! English actor who looks alot like David Boreanaz.

4) Rory Cochrane - Okay, I sorta like him. I don't know what it is, he's just kinda hot. lol.

7) Jason Behr - Loved him in The Grudge, he was gorgeous. I cried when he died lol!

6) Ryan Reynolds - He's pretty cute IMO.

There's probably more but *shrug*

~Sara~

JOHNNY DEPP - im overly obsessed i scare myself sometimes :lol: im talking seen everyone of his movies, got like most on DVD, johnny posters cover my walls, johnny callendar, i giggle when people sway his name, and i scream and giggle like a skoolgurl when watching a movie with him its crazy!!!

GEORGE EADS - the man is sex on legs!!!

BRAD PITT - not so much now since the whole angelina business, but i used to luv him, i fell in love with him in FIGHT CLUB hehe.

VILLE VALO (lead singer of HIM, guy in my AV) - he is just so HAWT!!! i luv him to death, and he is an amazing singer and stuff, hehe.

and there are SOOOOOOOOOOOO many more, lol

hmm lemme see,

1. Harrison Ford - back when he was younger like in the
indy films :D
2. Paul Walker - *sigh* :D
3. Ben Mackenzie - cutie a.k.a Ryan from the O.C. :D

OMG, I have a new list, an old list. So, let's do old first.

OLD LIST

~Megan Mullally--I still think shes hawt though. Admit it, she is hawt...

~Tina Fey--I don't know why really, but the whole sexy scientist type thing got to me I think.

~Amy Poehler--cuz I thought she looked lyke Beverly D'Angelo, and Beverley is hawtness..lol

~Beverly D'Angelo--cuz shes such a great actress, and also, me and her have the same bday. november 15th. Yup, rawk on, yo

~Nancy Wilson--shes on the old and ew list. She just rawkz my toe socks..and my god shes so f'in gorgeous!!!!!

~Ann Wilson--OMG SHES SEXY DOOD! HOLY CRAP!

New List

~Marg Helegnberger--Dood, *'m taking a quote from before me* she is sex on legs. No, she is sex on feet! I havent seen her feet, but her legs are the sex, too. :D hehe

~Jorja Fox--Need I say more?? She's like the sexy godess or something. There IS a reason why she was a model. I done found the reason. :D

~Nicole friggin Kidman--God I love this woman. Shes beautiful, talented, sexy, shes so funny, her laugh is the funniest thing ever, and shes so friggin awesome in movies! Have I mentioned that shes beautiful??? ;) :D

~Naomi Watts--Cuz that line "I'M NOT YOUR F'ING MOMMY!" is the kewlest thing ever said in a movie, and also, cuz shes sexy too, hands down, dood. She's such a great actress, and I heart her oh so much!!!!! And she MADE The Ring 1&2 watchable..admit it!!

~Yulia Volkova~Cuz t.A.T.u rawkz, her hair is the sex, and because shes got the best friggin singing voice. and she's beautiful. and cuz shes so cute, she don't know much english, so she sits there and makes Lena do all the talking, its funny. And when she does talk its like "SHE SPEAAAKKKSS!!!"

~Ann Wilson--Annie is a dreamboat. Yup, shes a little ship of dreams. shes Dreamboat Annie :D Yes, I'm taking lyrics from her own songs. She sings lyke NO OTHER! She is SO F'ING SEXY! And cuz she is lyke, the singer of Alone, and thats the kewlest song ever.

~Nancy Wilson--WHIZFINGERS! woohoo! I luff her so much! She's so kewl, and shes got beauty, talent, and plus, I belong to a group over at the heart BBs and its called F.A.W.N, *followers and worshippers of nance* and I am vice president! so, that makes me a pretty high level of a Nancy obsession..LOL

~Cyndi Lauper--THAT GIRL SPEAKS MY LANGUAGE AND THEN SOME! she's also what got me saying "and then some" *from her 12 deadly cyns...and then some" CD* And she was unusal back in the 80s, and thats the kewlest friggin thing I've seen in my whole life, she sings she bop, I mean, hello, thats awesomeness! I swear, I won't go on, cuz then I'll take up 2 whole pages on why cyndi rawkz.

Yeah, thats my list of people. I got lots. :D

My current crush: Eric Szmanda, love his eyes, his lips, his hair, his voice, his humor, his everything!

past cushes include:
Paul Walker (fast and furious)
Davy Jones (Monkees)
Duff Mckagan (GnR)
Randy Mantooth (emergency 1970's)
David Soul (starsky & Hutch)
Donny Osmond

these is more but I can't recall now.

Josh Mathews (WWE After Burn host), I used to ingore this guy whenever I watch SmackDown! or After Burn, but now, I'm soooooooo gaga!!!

I have a crush on John Cena too. I used to have a crush on Carmine, but now, I'm getting sick of him. Randy Orton's hott too. Ookay, they're all practically wrestlers...

Adrian Paul
David Boreanaz
Anthony Stewart Head
Geraint Wyn Davies
and a little on Alexis Denisof as well as a couple other Highlander guys, Peter Wingfield and Jim Byrnes...but the top four are the main ones.

I know I'm 30 and I should have outgrown childish crushes, but mentally I'm about.....13.

My major crushes are:

1. SEAN BEAN (My current avie <--- )

2. Gary Dourdan

3. Kiefer Sutherland

4. Donnie Wahlberg (yes, I was a blockhead, but he's still adorable)

Those are my obsessive crushes, there are a lot more that I like, but not to the extreme of these guys.

I know I'm 30 and I should have outgrown childish crushes, but mentally I'm about.....13.
I'm 21 turning 2. ;)

I have to add David Duchovny and Scott Wolf. :) David's such an alien-chasing hottie and Bailey's my favorite Party of 5 character. I miss those shows.

Back