Celebrity Crushes

Besides the ever hot Billy Petersen..
Harrison Ford
Dennis Quaid
Colin Farrell
David Pelletier
Ben Affleck...
and Justin Timberlake when I was about 12 lol

Well, if it makes you feel any better, Hankster, we just set a record for something like 29 days in a row of rain. Hasn't rained that consecutively since the 50's! :eek:

Sidney Crosby...defenitaly...He's such an amazing player and he's sooooo handsomeeeee!! He is really my type: Tall, brown eyes and brown hair, amazing white smile, bautiful pouty lips, sportive, down to heart and independant.

^^ Haha and the funny part about it was they complained when it didn't rain that day..they even sent a news crew to the airport to watch the rain collector thingy.

And as for celebrity crushes, I think it's pretty evident who one of them is if you look at my avatar :D

Others I like are Luke Wilson, John Cusack, George Eads, Carmine Giovinazzo and Goran Visnjic

Mmm JD Fortune, the new lead singer of INXS is yummy. Sure, the man wears eyeliner but has anyone watched the music video for "Pretty Vegas?" The guy has such a sexy body! He has greats abs and pecs...damn does he ever work out. Plus, he's Canadian. He's definitely one rockstar that I like!

In Order:

George Eads
Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory in HP GoF)
Peter Hermann
James & Oliver Phelps (Fred & George Weasley in HP)
William Peterson

:D

hm...let's see...in order:
1.ERIC SZMANDA!!!!!!!! - i have to admit, eric beats george because i have a thing for nerds. and because eric is a bit younger. and more my typish, personality wise and music wise.
2.George Eads - uhm. DUH. the one thing George has on Eric? a better body.
3.Topher Grace - well i used to have a crush on him, then didn't, but i still think he's pretty hot and he's got more talent than other guys i've liked.
i also like guys who are older (compared to my age; i'm only 15) so yea. i've never actually like someone who was 5 years older than me. sad, i know.
old crushes. and i mean old. this goes in chronological order. and yes you can laugh at me.
1.BILLY THE BLUE POWER RANGER! - YUP! THATS RIGHT! I HAD A CRUSH ON THE BLUE NERDY POWER RANGER!
2.Justin Timberlake. - i really don't want to explain this one. all i can say is that i was 8 and naive.
3.Jon Lee - ever heard of S Club 7? well this was the blonde haired dude. apparently he's gay now. ::shrugs::
4.Hayden Christensen - uhm...Star Wars ep. 2. thas all im saying. i heard he was gay too. ::shrugs again::
5. Topher Grace - yes i still love Topher but not as a crush. but he's still pretty hot for a skinny nerd boy. :3 my weakness.
6. oh dear god...i think that this is more shameful than all the others combined...SHAWN ASHMORE. - X-Men 2. scene where he and Rogue kissed. oi...to me he now seems like one of those people who was kinda preppy in school. but that's just me. and now i feel ashamed of telling people i had a crush on him. because apparently he's engaged to michele trachenberg. *anybody who tells me i spelled her name wrong: I KNOW. i do it on purpose. bad habits die hard.* when i found out that michele and shawn were going out...i wasted my time by destroying a pic of her. boy, that was a waste of paper...but still it was fun. i did that to a pic of anne hathaway too. cuz she was supposedly going out with Topher. i have an obsessive personality. can't you tell?
GIRL CRUSHES. aka women who i wish i could be.
1. Jorja Fox - she and George really need to get together. what in god's name are they waiting for!?!?!?!
2. Marg Helgenberger - she's pretty. 'nuff said.
3.Kate Beckinsale - same as Marg.
4. Fammke Jansen - X2 again. and the Faculty.
thas it for me.

I forgot to put in:

Ralph Fiennes, Heather Graham, Peter Krause and Angelina Jolie :D

That new superman dude last night at the GGs looks real good, too.

I have so many. Butmy current...umm...obsessions...*ahem* are...

Tom Felton (Harry Potter: Draco)
Alan Rickman (Harry Potter: Snape)
Jason Isaacs (Harry Potter: Lucius)

Jon Bon Jovi will always be on the list tho.

(I know onenightstand is going to kill me now:lol:) But i used to have a huge crush on hayden christensen... i don't know why i got over hom, now i'm all for Heath Ledger... :lol:

except CSI guys

Brad Pitt
James Purefoy (Mark Antony from ROME)
Hayden Christensen
Justin Timberlake

Ooh this is fun...lemme think:
(In no particular order)

1. Johnny Depp
2. Brad Pitt
3. Carmine Giovinazzo
4. Tom Felton
5. Jet Li